+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 803 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast
Like Tree3449Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Can someone clarify for me what Chris(J's Husband) said for sure? I thought he said "we welcomed you into our home" to Dimwit but then someone else thought he said "we welcome you into our home" like anytime after this hot mess.
    I think the whole thing was a well planned fiasco. I can't wait to find out what Dimwit said to set Theresa off like that. I also noticed that even though Caroline said she was the one who shopped the book around...Dimwit still kept shooting dagger eyes at Dina. Plus from what I read in J's blog on Bravo, Dimwit was the one who dragged the book into this show anyway. Evidently she believes any press is good press even if it's not nice. Forget about what it does to your children who you claim to be "best friends" with and an awesome Mother to. I'm sorry those kids need a Mom not another best friend....they have those from school etc....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think that Jacqueline has enough sense of self or backbone to retaliate against her sisters-in-law. If she did what may have appeared to be retaliate, I am totally sure that it was not with the feelings behind it that most of us would have. I do have to admit, though, that she did surprise me with calling them out. I'll bet Jacqueline was at home throwing up for the rest of the night!

But then again, you never know. Her pregnancy hormones could have been kicking in. The saying is: Still waters run deep.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kiz

Caroline may think her family is thick as thieves, but there's another saying, and that is there's no honor among thieves.

Of course, we're only seeing a small slice of their family life (and thank goodness). Christopher Laurita owns Signature Apparel Group with his brother who has been estranged from Caroline and Dina for a decade. Jacqueline straddles the fence between those two women and Danielle, but I think her husband must be in the same place (in the middle) between those sisters and his brother. Chris's nephew (the son of the brother he is in partnership with) died suddenly last fall, which would have been after the taping of this show. (Tragically he was only 25. He also worked for Signature). Half the family (inc. Caroline and Dina and possibly their parents and a few other sibs) were left out of the memorial. I am guessing Chris and Jac's newborn son's middle name is in memory of their nephew.

It's terrible when a family falls apart like that, and it happens far too often, but Caroline's bemoaning the fact that Jacqueline would cause their parents' to suffer because she sided with a "friend" is pretty incredible, when you consider just how dysfunctional that family really is. I'm not the least bit surprised Chris stood up to side with his wife against his bullying sisters.

**I enjoyed reading your recap AngloAm**

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3506748;
    I am willing to bet that that something else was said to theresa by Danielle to set her off. I think she said something either about her kids or hubby to set off mild mannered Theresa. The reunion will tell us what that something was.
    I know there always is a reunion show. However, is there going to be a reunion show for this season? I only wonder because in previous seasons, the reunion show seemed to have aired right after the finale show.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

FORT Regular

Did we actually see Teresa drinking? Maybe she was pregnant already-- sometimes those raging hormones can really mess a gal up....

I read this on Jacqueline's blog, I thought it was interesting:

With some recent shocking developments I have cut the toxic people from my life. I'm not going to talk about it - I am just going to act on it. Let's just say I was very disappointed with people, and I regret giving them my heart and time. Because of that rejection, I am now the target of a pathological liar. Fuggetaboutit! On to a more happy, healthy life - PEACE EVERYONE!

Wonder who that could be....

FORT Newbie

Here's a fun photo gallery of the best zingers from the finale:
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Photos - Best 'Real' Finale Moments - Bravo TV Official Site
    Can't wait to see the whole dinner scene, unedited, on Thursday's Real Housewives of New Jersey "Last Supper" special. Here's a preview clip:
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Videos - The Book Comes Out - Bravo TV Official Site

OK. That was Bravo at its trashiest best! Too, too funny.
    Even though Jacqueline took a stand against the family, I am still not at all fond of her. I keep waiting for her to explode like Teresa did.
    I agree that none of the kids should have been in that room, but Bravo seems to really like drama.
    I can't wait for the reunion show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by IMAPrincess;3506953;
    I know there always is a reunion show. However, is there going to be a reunion show for this season? I only wonder because in previous seasons, the reunion show seemed to have aired right after the finale show.
    the reunion is next week.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3507111;
    I read this on Jacqueline's blog, I thought it was interesting:

With some recent shocking developments I have cut the toxic people from my life. I'm not going to talk about it - I am just going to act on it. Let's just say I was very disappointed with people, and I regret giving them my heart and time. Because of that rejection, I am now the target of a pathological liar. Fuggetaboutit! On to a more happy, healthy life - PEACE EVERYONE!

Wonder who that could be....
    I would ASSUME this to mean Danielle, but I guess thats all we can do right now is guess. I read all the other blogs and am interested to see what else Danielle said to Teresa!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread