+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2800Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I loved the part about ....saving a WENCH like me.
    Totally priceless. Self absorbed, delusional and stupid. She does seem to share a lot with Danielle.
    Poppy Fields likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

The difference is that Danielle is crazy. I think she has a legitimate mental illness. It doesn't make her less wrong or harmful or dangerous, or the things she's done less hurtful, but it is a reason.

Melissa has no excuse. She's just a bad person.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I loved the part about ....saving a WENCH like me.
    Totally priceless. Self absorbed, delusional and stupid.
    And therefore, PERFECT for RHoNJ.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Ugh...watching last episode leading into tonights NEW one. I have to mute the scenes with Melissa.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Gia the Gymnast is so much cuter than Gia the Model...just my opinion. She looks so much more comfortable and happy doing the gymnastics than trying to be an actress/model.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Okay, okay....is it just me, or when Teresa (in the beginning of her intro) is dressed in black, with the black fuzzy hat, long black hair, heavy black eye makeup...looking at someone and crosses herself and blows the kiss, no expression, doesn't break eye contact...

Anybody else hear in their mind the theme to "The Godfather" and visualize her walking out the door, giving someone a nod, and then hearing machine guns? I do every time!
    Dragonlady and jeaninelaurie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Okay, okay....is it just me, or when Teresa (in the beginning of her intro) is dressed in black, with the black fuzzy hat, long black hair, heavy black eye makeup...looking at someone and crosses herself and blows the kiss, no expression, doesn't break eye contact...

Anybody else hear in their mind the theme to "The Godfather" and visualize her walking out the door, giving someone a nod, and then hearing machine guns? I do every time!

Long time lurker here but this just made my jaw drop enough to come out of my shy cave.
    At the meeting between Tre and her brother she asked him what was it that she had done to Melissa and he pulled out a piece of paper and said that Melissa sent a list!!I know plenty of people that seem to hold a list of grudges in their heads but to but to keep an actual physical list seems super petty. Did anyone else catch that?
    SugarMama likes this.

I can't stand Melissa. I can't say that enough. The resentment that the two siblings even want to mend fences just oozes out of the pores of that evil woman. Love can make you blind and stupid, but love did a real number on Joey G. It made him stupid, blind, hearing impaired, and totally brainwashed. He just doesn't even notice the crap that flies out of Melissa's mouth when they speak of repairing their relationship. I also hate that Joey G. made his sister have a sit down with that evil harpy. She didn't make him have a sit down with Juicy. One day T will resent that he made her jump through all of these hoops. Honestly, at this point in the game, he doesn't deserve a relationship with his sister. We may not know the whole story, but it seems clear that T is not doing this all by herself. I may not give Juicy credit for much, but he is not sending out the same vibes about this reconciliation that Melissa is, that's for sure. He seems very protective of his family in this situation, and he gets some kudos for that. Sure, he would rather avoid being around the lot of them, but it comes off more as he'd rather not deal with the drama than an issue of his not wanting them to mend fences.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

I don't think that Teresa's husband is giving off the vibes over reconciliation, because he's not as involved with it as Melissa is. As much as brother Joe has tried to bring husband Joe into it, I think the issue is and has always been Melissa. Melissa has made it obvious that she's used to being the princess that her family revolves around. She talked about being the youngest sister in her family, and how all her sisters (and presumably her parents) doted on it. That's how she was used to a family operating. So she marries Joe, and feels sudden jealousy when she discovers that Teresa fills that role in her husband's family. The jealousy would start instantly. Melissa starts acting up to get the attention. As Caroline has pointed out this season, Teresa is one who holds grudges and usually escalates things in order to feel like she's gotten her revenge. I think at its core, the issue really is between Teresa and Melissa, so I can see why those two need to sit down. I just don't think either one has the personality to be the bigger person, forgive and move on.
    lilcountriegal and SugarMama like this.

+ Reply to Thread