+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    It made me wonder, too, why he didn't sign. Then I remembered that he filed for bankruptcy (for his business). I wonder if that's affected his personal credit so negatively that he is unacceptable to a lender as a co-signer? And if so, why isn't Jackie's credit score in the hopper, too?

Judge Judy must see a lot of deadbeats. I have co-signed car loans and leases for my kids. They met those obligations dutifully and on time. Last month I co-signed a car loan for my sister whom I'd trust with my life. I know that she'll make her car payments, barring the loss of her health or her job. And in such circumstances, that car payment would be the least of my heartaches.

Judge Judy can scratch my whiskers!
    I'm guessing that your children haven't demonstrated the level of irresponsibility that Ashley has. Ashley is not a "horse" to bet on.........not yet, anyway. Hopefully, things will change.

And I loved seeing Gia do her gymnastics. Looks like she's going places in that sport! So glad to see that she is athletic. And she surely does love, love, love her Zio Joe!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes. I had the name wrong. Jaq's adult daughter. What happens if they say no to her? They become super guilty because the other little girls have cars. Does she haul off and hit them. Non-Judge Lizard recommends that they buy her a used sedan. Girl will want a new car every year if you don't nip that in the bud.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    It made me wonder, too, why he didn't sign. Then I remembered that he filed for bankruptcy (for his business). I wonder if that's affected his personal credit so negatively that he is unacceptable to a lender as a co-signer? And if so, why isn't Jackie's credit score in the hopper, too?
    Maybe they have separate bank accounts?? And would his businesses troubles necessarily impact her credit score??

I have another question about his bankruptcy. It's his business right? I really like Chris, so I'm inclined to believe that it really is due to the tough economy. Is that possible?

It just makes me boil with anger when parents complain about their kids not behaving responsibly when they reward their bad behavior with new cars!! I can't even begin to comprehend that kind of thinking. They're probably stricter with the dog than they are with Ashley. Or maybe when the dog uses the sofa for a potty, they give him a nice juicy bone and lots of praise!! Wouldn't surprise me and then they'd take the dog to the pound because it couldn't be trained!!
    What's wrong with people???

Melissa was late to Gia's meet on purpose. I knew it when she mentioned Theresa being late. The look of anger she had when she saw how everyone was trying to get along was telling. Melissa wants to be the center of Joe's life and she will do anything she can to circumvent a reunion with her husband and Theresa. Melissa you can't sing honey and you wench will never be saved.

Melissa and her religion are fake also. Did anyone else catch how the family seemed alittle amazed when she wanted to say grace on the previous episode? Melissa is a phony and so are her sisters and Theresa's cousin Kathy. There is definitely something not right about her and her husband.
    Holly in SoCal and SugarMama like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Melissa was late to Gia's meet on purpose. I knew it when she mentioned Theresa being late. The look of anger she had when she saw how everyone was trying to get along was telling. Melissa wants to be the center of Joe's life and she will do anything she can to circumvent a reunion with her husband and Theresa. Melissa you can't sing honey and you wench will never be saved.

Melissa and her religion are fake also. Did anyone else catch how the family seemed alittle amazed when she wanted to say grace on the previous episode? Melissa is a phony and so are her sisters and Theresa's cousin Kathy. There is definitely something not right about her and her husband.
    I completely agree! When Melissa and her sisters were discussing how she loved to get on the table and dance and sing as a little girl (heck, I think she'd do it now), it was evidence of how she just has to be the center of attention. That is, too, why I think she orchestrated the rift between Joe and Teresa...there's only room for one female in her world. I'd also guess that Melissa is a bit jealous of Gia, too. That's just my opinion, but I'd be willing to bet on it.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Rewatching the last episode (no, I'm not a masochist, nothing else on) I noticed just how often Melissa in one dialog with Joe said "I-I-I-I-I-I-me-me-my-my-I-I-I-my-me-me-my-" etc. And the conversation is about her husband Joe's relationship with his sister Teresa and his niece Gia? I mean, when you rewatch it and take notice, it's so excessive!

She is SO into all-things-Melissa.

I'm starting to think Danielle Part Duex. Blech.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Rewatching the last episode (no, I'm not a masochist, nothing else on) I noticed just how often Melissa in one dialog with Joe said "I-I-I-I-I-I-me-me-my-my-I-I-I-my-me-me-my-" etc. And the conversation is about her husband Joe's relationship with his sister Teresa and his niece Gia? I mean, when you rewatch it and take notice, it's so excessive!

She is SO into all-things-Melissa.

I'm starting to think Danielle Part Duex. Blech.
    Yep, it's really obvious how jealousy is a big part of Melissa's problem. Listening to her, you just know she wants to be the only important thing in her husband's life. She'll bad mouth the parents, his sister, whoever just as long as she can be number 1. That's what that last 'discussion" she had w/Joe was all about....how his family excludes her. Poor husbands who's wives do this. They must feel so torn, feeling loyalty to their family and to their wife and kids.
    These woman annoy the holy heck out of me!!!

Ewww.... just watched a replay of Melissa singing. I must have been half asleep when I first watched- no, she cannot carry a tune! What was I thinking?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Glad I mised this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread