+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Thank you God for saving a wench like Melissa. Great! Another housewife with a singing *cough* career, just what we need. And another Christina Aquiliera who gets the lyrics to a song wrong. I think Ashley might grow up if they stopped treating her like she's a child. If she cleans her room more will they get her an apartment in NYC? She should be doing these things without reward because she's living at home for free! AND she's 20 years old! Everything with Kathy is boring IMO. Caroline giving parent advice is not because she's a good parent, it's because she's on a TV show.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I'm sure being featured by Bravo on RHoNJ comes with a pay check. Probably not a bad "take home" for a part-time job, either.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I'm sure being featured by Bravo on RHoNJ comes with a pay check. Probably not a bad "take home" for a part-time job, either.
    Exactly what I was thinking. If you remember, Jacqueline was against her receiving the car. She said that in her PI, "can I say, I told you so" She must receive some stipend from the RHONJ gig.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Very anti-Teresa, however I thought it was horrible that the Gorgas didn't show up in time to actually watch Gia perform her gymnastics. And for Melissa to justify it by saying how Teresa is always late to things ... ugh. It wasn't about Teresa, it was about THE KIDS. Gia should have gotten a hug and "I'm sorry I missed your events" from her Uncle Joe.

I hated to see the kids separated after the meet when one of Melissa's kids just wanted to play with Milania. Kids shouldn't have to bear the brunt of this at all.

In the previews, it looked like Teresa and Brother Joe were once again blaming everyone but themselves for their trouble. Melissa is NOT the cause of all of it, and neither is Joe Guidice. Also, while I'm on a rant, for their parents to choose sides is incredible. That's where all the trouble stems, in my opinion. "Both Teresa and Joe are perfect, but Teresa is more perfect than him."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I don't think there's any hope of things ever being better between Teresa and Melissa, because they're cut from the same cloth. Both of them are constantly looking for other people to blame for their bad behavior instead of owning it. So they'll continue to be in a tit for tat competition, each thinking they're justified for wronging the other because of things done in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Very anti-Teresa, however I thought it was horrible that the Gorgas didn't show up in time to actually watch Gia perform her gymnastics. And for Melissa to justify it by saying how Teresa is always late to things ... ugh. It wasn't about Teresa, it was about THE KIDS. Gia should have gotten a hug and "I'm sorry I missed your events" from her Uncle Joe.

I hated to see the kids separated after the meet when one of Melissa's kids just wanted to play with Milania. Kids shouldn't have to bear the brunt of this at all.

In the previews, it looked like Teresa and Brother Joe were once again blaming everyone but themselves for their trouble. Melissa is NOT the cause of all of it, and neither is Joe Guidice. Also, while I'm on a rant, for their parents to choose sides is incredible. That's where all the trouble stems, in my opinion. "Both Teresa and Joe are perfect, but Teresa is more perfect than him."
    You're right...I was also very upset that the Gorgas didn't get there on time...what a way to try and make amends, starting off with a bang! And they really didn't offer up any kind of reason as to why they were late other than Melissa saying how Teresa is always late to things, so that in itself validates their lateness. And for Melissa to compare T being late to her son's 1 year b-day party celebration to them being late for Gia's performance, well...there's no comparison because this was about Gia (an older kid who knows the difference) not about Melissa's 1 yr old son, who I'm sure didn't notice if anyone was late or not there at all for his b-day party, whereas Gia KNEW her uncle wasn't there after he made such a big deal about coming to see her perform. What Melissa and Joe did was downright rude and mean and most of all, hurt Gia. That was terrible, I felt bad for Gia. (And I am not a big Gia fan) This just shows how much they are really into wanting to put the family back together (yeah right!) Melissa might talk the talk on camera (about wanting to do anything she has to in order for Joe to make up with T), but her actions and the remark about T always being late show that she is part of the PROBLEM not the SOLUTION!!

On another note....why is Joe and Melissa's baby always wearing some kind of silly hat that makes him look like a kid straight out of the 1920's or 30's? What's up with that?
    Moontat likes this.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    You're right...I was also very upset that the Gorgas didn't get there on time...what a way to try and make amends, starting off with a bang! And they really didn't offer up any kind of reason as to why they were late other than Melissa saying how Teresa is always late to things, so that in itself validates their lateness. And for Melissa to compare T being late to her son's 1 year b-day party celebration to them being late for Gia's performance, well...there's no comparison because this was about Gia (an older kid who knows the difference) not about Melissa's 1 yr old son, who I'm sure didn't notice if anyone was late or not there at all for his b-day party, whereas Gia KNEW her uncle wasn't there after he made such a big deal about coming to see her perform. What Melissa and Joe did was downright rude and mean and most of all, hurt Gia. That was terrible, I felt bad for Gia. (And I am not a big Gia fan) This just shows how much they are really into wanting to put the family back together (yeah right!) Melissa might talk the talk on camera (about wanting to do anything she has to in order for Joe to make up with T), but her actions and the remark about T always being late show that she is part of the PROBLEM not the SOLUTION!!

On another note....why is Joe and Melissa's baby always wearing some kind of silly hat that makes him look like a kid straight out of the 1920's or 30's? What's up with that?
    I so agree with you. The only think I wanted to add was Joey going to see Gia at the meet was something he called Gia about on her phone. Plans were finalized with Teresa, but Joey's obligation was to Gia. Melissa's two cents about Teresa's tardiness shows what a thoughtless vindictive woman Melissa is, and this coming from someone who can't stand Teresa.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Kiz, I think you've arrived at something they all seem to have in common: vindictiveness. The "I'll get her back if I just bind my time" mentality. I would be willing to wager that vidictiveness is a family value they were weaned on! There is no hope of their ever being closer if they do not acknowledge this and overcome it.
    Moontat likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    I so agree with you. The only think I wanted to add was Joey going to see Gia at the meet was something he called Gia about on her phone. Plans were finalized with Teresa, but Joey's obligation was to Gia. Melissa's two cents about Teresa's tardiness shows what a thoughtless vindictive woman Melissa is, and this coming from someone who can't stand Teresa.
    I agree with you! Everything is about Melissa...to Melissa.
    Moontat likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Isn't Ashley just an intern? which usually means there's no salary at all!
    Parents who treat their kids the way her mom and step dad do, have no right to complain about the kid's behavior. What else would one expect if you enable your kid to act this way??
    So Ashley cleans the kitchen one day........therefore, she deserves a reward??? My reward to her would be "Thank you very much and let's hope this continues because you've got it made, living such an easy life." Unbelievable how ignorant they are about teaching Ashley any responsibility.

And I would add that if you don't like it, there is the door, don't let it hit you on the way out. Apparently Ashley isn't the only one at that firm that doesn't get paid...the others, though, are supposed to be. There is an article today that some of Lizzie Grubman's employees are suing her for not paying them.

+ Reply to Thread