+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Ewww.... melissa's headed for the autotune room-and she has the advantage of being able to carry a tune. Her rendition of "Amazing Grace" had a little wench in it though, no wretch for her. Very funny! Best voice of all HW's, nice.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Um, sorry to say it, Melissa...but when you were singing "Amazing Grace" there were times you were way off key. I have perfect pitch. I see "auto-tune" in your future.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

T's bathroom actually hurt my eyes. I'm not joking, I found it hard to look directly at the bathroom. That is one gaudy house, folks.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Like Ashley really needs a brand-new Jeep! Why don't they buy her a used one? What has she done to deserve a brand new one and how is she going to make payments on that with a part-time job? Most adults working a full time job couldn't afford the payments and insurance on that car. Sheesshhh!!

Didn't realize that Kathy's son is also named "Joe". You know, I've always said...you can never have enough Joes in the world. LOL

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Like Ashley really needs a brand-new Jeep! Why don't they buy her a used one? What has she done to deserve a brand new one and how is she going to make payments on that with a part-time job? Most adults working a full time job couldn't afford the payments and insurance on that car. Sheesshhh!!
    She washed the dishes (in the dishwasher, I think) and straightened her bedroom once. Shouldn't every 20 year-old get a new Jeep for that?

Quote Originally Posted by gatrmom View Post
    She washed the dishes (in the dishwasher, I think) and straightened her bedroom once. Shouldn't every 20 year-old get a new Jeep for that?
    Oh yeah....I forgot about all that and how she worked her fingers to the bone on that one day. Heck...don't just give her a brand new Jeep...buy her a house too!

Oh yeah....I forgot about all that and how she worked her fingers to the bone on that one day. Heck...don't just give her a brand new Jeep...buy her a house too!
    Nah....she doesn't deserve a house...let's start off with the apartment in NYC first! sheesh!

Isn't Ashley just an intern? which usually means there's no salary at all!
    Parents who treat their kids the way her mom and step dad do, have no right to complain about the kid's behavior. What else would one expect if you enable your kid to act this way??
    So Ashley cleans the kitchen one day........therefore, she deserves a reward??? My reward to her would be "Thank you very much and let's hope this continues because you've got it made, living such an easy life." Unbelievable how ignorant they are about teaching Ashley any responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Isn't Ashley just an intern? which usually means there's no salary at all!
    Parents who treat their kids the way her mom and step dad do, have no right to complain about the kid's behavior. What else would one expect if you enable your kid to act this way??
    So Ashley cleans the kitchen one day........therefore, she deserves a reward??? My reward to her would be "Thank you very much and let's hope this continues because you've got it made, living such an easy life." Unbelievable how ignorant they are about teaching Ashley any responsibility.
    Ashley stated tonight that she also has a part-time job besides the internship...although she didn't say what the job was...for all we know, it could be a 1 night a week babysitting job!

+ Reply to Thread