+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    I agree...something is weird about this season. In the past it was Danielle vs. the rest. This season it's Melissa vs. Teresa and the others seem to be filler. More Caroline please!!! Less Kathy, less Ashley, more Jacqueline, more Teresa (minus the SIL drama) and NO Melissa.
    I really liked Dina, wish she'd have come back
    Moontat likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

After watching the Thanksgiving episode again.....I'm really not surpised that one of Theresa's kids is violent towards the others. And I want some of Kathy's cooking!

FORT Fanatic

I've been out of the loop for awhile, but will someone tell me is that the same house T and Juicy were foreclosed on? Where did they get all the cars? The money for all the food for Thanksgiving, I'm assuming from Bravo? I must have missed something in the legal department.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

T and Juicy are still living in the same house although that may not be the case after they go trial next month for bankruptcy fraud.

Don't forget the show moves to Sundays starting tonight.

I kept forgetting to comment on this ... but when T and Joe were talking about paying for the turkey with "cash or credit card?", was anyone else screaming at the tv, THEY DON'T PAY THEIR BILLS!! Get the Cash!!

Okay, I feel better now.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Thanks for info. Hope juicy's sister is doing well. Hope that lil treats His wife well. At first I did not like Lil Joes wife for not being nice to T. But she seems like a good person. Who knows? Didn't like her sister for trying to put a wedge between Theresa and her brother("we're your family").

Love Carolyn and Theresa. melissa's daughter needs to go to a psychiatrist to get a perspective.

Do we have good anger management skills? Maybe. But then we probably have other weaknesses. And we are the way we are suppose to be. I am enjoying the show more now that Danielle is gone. I want to see some fun parties, maybe see Carolyn's daughter get married, maybe see Juicy do well. Did T's mom write the recipe book? I would buy it. Good wishes and good luck to all the jersey gals and fort viewers.
    Hi Lizard...
    I am not sure you are talking about Teresa's brother Joe and his wife Melissa's daughter? Do you mean Jacqueline's daughter, Ashley? IMO, Ashley is a spoiled rotten, self absorbed girl...I loved that she grabbed Danielle's hair (though she should NOT HAVE done so...but I still loved it!!!)..anyway, Ashley needs to get a grip and a life check...I say kick her out and let her fend on her own for a while then she will realize how good she has it now and that getting up and taking the subway is not so bad!!! UGH!!!! cant stand the little brat!!!

Bravo is pushing too hard to help us understand what heathens this bunch is. Ok, Bravo, ok. I get it. They're stoopid people. They're undereducated. They're undersocialized. They're overchallenged. They're heathens. They're usurpers. They're living on borrowed money. Ok. But we knew that last season. Let's get a new angle, huh?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Bravo is pushing too hard to help us understand what heathens this bunch is. Ok, Bravo, ok. I get it. They're stoopid people. They're undereducated. They're undersocialized. They're overchallenged. They're heathens. They're usurpers. They're living on borrowed money. Ok. But we knew that last season. Let's get a new angle, huh?
    I agree with you Prism! But we have to admit it's way better than having to watch Danielle

If they get a new angle, let's hope it's moving in the right direction
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I've noticed that in all of the houses, the furniture is heavy, the decor ornate, the colors are heavy and rich (burgandy, gold, dark wood, etc.). Is this a New Jersey thing, an Italian thing, or both?

It's completely different from anyone I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I've noticed that in all of the houses, the furniture is heavy, the decor ornate, the colors are heavy and rich (burgandy, gold, dark wood, etc.). Is this a New Jersey thing, an Italian thing, or both?

It's completely different from anyone I've ever known.
    Mostly both...I'm from NY originally and that decor was very common there too.

+ Reply to Thread