+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2798Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Five minutes into the episode tonight Teresa butchers the english language beyond repair.

Brother Joe is being a big cry baby because the wife didn't feel like giving him any after the fashion show-what a putz.

Godmother Manzo just gave Kathy a little piece of hell-that woman's act drives me insane sometimes.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Yeah Teresa...I also just hate when I buy a cookbook and there's lots of "ingredientses" in the recipes...it's just soooo confusing...especially when the "ingredientses" calls for comon aka "cumin"....lol

I sure hope she has someone either writing her cookbook or proof-reading it!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    LOL! I've been going through the same thing with Kathy's husband. Can't figure it out. He's got the Moe Green glasses, but that's not who I was thinking of.

I think Kathy's husband would look a hundred times better if he changed those silly looking glasses that make him look so nerdy.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Brother Joe is being a big cry baby because the wife didn't feel like giving him any after the fashion show-what a putz.
    Joe Gorga really barfs me out...big time!

And the psychic/card reader to Jacqueline:

Ashley is very emotional....wow...what a revelation....when has she NOT been??

Teresa's house has negative energy...wow...also a shocker!

Wow...she's good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I think Kathy's husband would look a hundred times better if he changed those silly looking glasses that make him look so nerdy.
    Kathy's husband "Moe Greene" SHOULD NOT, EVER! change his glasses. He makes me crack up every time I see him

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    Kathy's husband "Moe Greene" SHOULD NOT, EVER! change his glasses. He makes me crack up every time I see him

I watched your Moe Greene clip on YouTube..and I can certainly see the resemblance, although I still prefer different glasses, that's just a matter of taste.

It does seem that those glasses makes it easier for your eyeball to be a target for a stray bullet! Rich better stay away from shooting ranges!

I kinda like Kathy & Rich the best this season (so far). They seem like a very loving and normal couple. I thought it was big of Kathy to apologize to Caroline even though Caroline only half-heartedly accepted the apology.

As someone stated upthread, Caroline's schtick is getting tiresome. I know Caroline annoys me more than ever this season.

I haven't finished watching this episode but I sure enjoyed listening to Teresa try to speak the English language. Those staff members should have received an award for not busting out laughing at her. You could see they wanted to!

I haven't watched much of the Godfather movies but when I look at Kathy's husband, all I see is a composite of a bunch of my cousins. Definitely a lot of Italian genes there.

I think Caroline is becoming pathetic in her "God-mother" role. It worked the first season but no longer. Now with the kids, up and out of the house, she needs something more to define herself and Queen of the Guidos is just not enough.

And Joe Gorga pouting and misbehaving because he didn't get enough sex is ridiculous. Was it scripted because I find it hard to believe that any mature married man could act that way??

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    And Joe Gorga pouting and misbehaving because he didn't get enough sex is ridiculous. Was it scripted because I find it hard to believe that any mature married man could act that way??
    I agree...key word is "mature" and Joe G. is anything BUT. He's cute but a real jackass.

While Melissa whines about Teresa "ruining her son's day", I'd say that her husband had a bigger hand in ruining it than Teresa! He was a loud, obnoxious drunk and was acting out like a spoiled toddler. I've watched the Christening scenes over and over, and I'd not lay blame on Teresa or her husband. And screaming to his pop, "you'rrrrrrre my f*ing fathah!" Gimme a break.

Joe Gorga is a big baby and easy putty in Melissa's manipulative hands.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I don't know, three episodes in and this season is feeling really contrived to me. They are trying too hard. That 'meeting' with Caroline and Kathy was silly, and obviously put together by Bravo. Watching the two of them is like watching paint dry. The whole thing with Teresa writing that letter and Jacqueline 'helping' was ridiculous too. And I can't get over the obvious scripting like the dinner table conversations between these ladies and their husbands. For example, are we supposed to believe that Melissa hadn't told Joe ALL DAY about what had happened at the fashion show the night before and that it waited until the two of them sat down for their perfect little dinner that evening? Not buying it.

Now the whole bit with Teresa at the food shoot was hilarious and you just can't script that. I wish they'd show more of their everyday lives like that.

Kathy's husband with the soup - gross!

And I can't get over how much Albie is looking more and more like his Uncle Chris. It struck me a few times last night.

+ Reply to Thread