+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3449Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Great post Mom2!

Melissa and her family don't want Joe to make up with his sister. When you hear terms like "Listen to your sister, your REAL sister" from the sister in law and something very similar from the brother in law it's very telling.They hate the fact that T has her RH "family" to support her and the wedge between the siblings is not enough for them. They want her to have nobody that she can turn to. Then for her to let that aged barnacle Kim G connect herself to her ship says all I need to hear- the enemy of her enemy is her friend. Then the way Melissa tried to schmooze with The Godmother Manzo was probably to get in good with her and drive T crazy. Sure T and her "CAROLINE" screeching was obnoxious, but Melissa is not beyond trying to drive a wedge in between anything T values. I can see that a mile away. If she tries to play peacemaker now it's only because the camera is rolling and she can later claim to her husband how instrumental her love and support was in bringing their family together again (of course leaving out any role she may have had in tearing them apart).

Add to the fact that T&J's parents seem to firmly support their daughter drives Mellisa crazy. During the fashion show Melissa couldn't wait to run over to the in laws to rub elbows when they were likely mainly there in support of their daughter. Then when the dad starts yelling at Kathy that "that's your cousin" makes me believe they may not be too fond of their daughter in law and that may be where the real divide began. Not with Joe Guidice, but with Melissa. Just as Melissa said T could have waited until the cameras were off to talk to brother Joe at the Christening the same could be said for Melissa and her in laws. She could have spoken to them later. If they wanted her they could have found her and said hello. Didn't seem to be at the top of their list of priorities.
    Well said. Melissa is just oozing jealousy when it comes to Teresa. I'm sure Melissa's always had to be the Queen Bee in every situation, and Teresa has been a real thorn in her side.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Thanks, everyone.

I've still not seen the Christening episode. I'll have to catch that one.
    In the meantime, Teresa's brother, Joe, seems to have some real anger mgmt. issues. Not sure if I can deal with him. And, as far as Melissa vs. Teresa. I think Teresa's a lot more attractive than Melissa.

Not sure what to make of Kathy and her husband.

Could have done without ever seeing Kim G. again. What a piece of work she is.....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Just checked the TV schedule - the famous Christening episode comes on Bravo in one hour ... 6:30 eastern
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brother Joe is still into having temper tantrums, at his grown-up age, I see. Grow up, Squirt!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Thanks, everyone.

Could have done without ever seeing Kim G. again. What a piece of work she is.....
    I agree. She could quite possibly be the biggest fame whore on reality tv, and that's saying a lot. Whenever she can stick that wrinkled mug in front of a camera she will do (or hate) whatever she has to in order to get a little camera time. She reminds me of those idiots who will be behind the reporter waving and posing at a murder scene. There's a dead body covered right there and they can care less because they can run and tell all of their friends they were on tv. Kim G. doesnt care that a family is torn apart. She recognizes a chance to get on camera and if she has to inject more venom into the situation to do so then there she is. She disgusts me. How boring and useless is her life anyway?
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Rich (Kathy's husband) reminds me of a character in one of the Godfather movies...can anyone help me out, who? Honestly, if someone doesn't jog my memory, I'm gonna have to watch all of the movies until it comes to me (noooooo!) :p

LOL! I've been going through the same thing with Kathy's husband. Can't figure it out. He's got the Moe Green glasses, but that's not who I was thinking of.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 05-30-2011 at 10:11 PM.

-Unknown Author-

LOL! I've been going through the same thing with Kathy's husband. Can't figure it out. He's got the Moe Green glasses, but that's not who I was thinking of.
    I had to search...is it Moe Greene he reminds us of?

YouTube - ‪The Godfather- I'm Moe Greene! Remix‬‏ I don't know how to shrare this

HA! I had added the Moe Green line to my last post after watching him just now, but I guess you were off searching already.

-Unknown Author-

HA! I had added the Moe Green line to my last post after watching him just now, but I guess you were off searching already.
    Maybe it's someone else, but gosh, Old Moe is all I could come up with. Guess a Godfather weekend is in my future

+ Reply to Thread