+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2848Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I think I watched all of 10 minutes of this show last night. Don't know why but a BBC show about wine was more interesting that this crap load. I saw Kim G & her prom frock & I turned the show off.
    If BRAVO adds Kim G. I will stop watching this series. I can tolerate Kim D. because she is just desparate. Man am I the only person but were those clothes she featured GOD-awful fugly? I wonder if she features Alexis Coture?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    My brain is clogged with trivia about these horrid people. It's a curse.
    I had a dream about Joey Gorga last night. He was throwing tomatoes at me

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Who is Sonny Corinthos?
    Sonny is a 'charactor' on the soap General Hospital. His 'real' name is Maurice Benard. He is HOT!!!!

Sheesh, what a night. I had to reach for the excedrin when this epi was over … so much noise from all the constant chatter. I am really not liking how much Melissa and Joe 'love' themselves … I am not a fan.

Kim D. Kim G.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Sonny is a 'charactor' on the soap General Hospital. His 'real' name is Maurice Benard. He is HOT!!!!

Sheesh, what a night. I had to reach for the excedrin when this epi was over so much noise from all the constant chatter. I am really not liking how much Melissa and Joe 'love' themselves I am not a fan.

Kim D. Kim G.
    You ain't seen nuttin' yet until you've seen Mob Wives. EGADS!!! Whoever said this stuff is all "scripted" should take a look at this week's episode. Talk about REAL fighting. It was incredible. It was so bad, that I observed two male crew members trying to break it up -- and then there was a woman crew member in the middle of it also trying. They pixelated her face. Actually, there were only four of the cast, but with all the crew coming out of the woodwork, it got weird.

Now, THAT'S entertainment!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yes, he is a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    I absolutely can't stand Melissa. She thinks she's cute and all that, but to anyone with taste, she is just a tacky, classless, obnoxious narcissist. Does she not own a mirror? With that Beef jerky face of hers I can't understand her fascination with herself. And that "fashion" show walk.....are you kidding me, what a joke! And what's up with all the "cheering" for her during it.....this wasn't a sporting event, or the Chippendales. These women acted like animals instead of ladies. Disgusting! Melissa and her minions all appear to be fame hungry ho's.... so not entertaining or attractive! This was a bad move on Bravo's part.
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Who is Sonny Corinthos?

Okay, so here goes. I am so embarrassed but I find Lumpy Joey GORGEOUS. His little sad face in that little sad knitted cap (at the dinner table??? Joey???) was so yummy. I don't find his behaviour terribly pleasant (all that table banging) but I do find it at least passionate and strangely attractive. Maybe it's because family fights in my experience involve seething under the surface hatreds, slammed doors, and nobody speaking. With Tess and Juicy, and Mess and Lumpy, it seems the last thing anyone can do is keep their mouths shut.

OTOH, my dh says that he looks like a Neanderthal.
    Oh AA, you would LOVE Sonny! I do!! He is from General Hospital.

Sonny Corinthos Photo - TV Fanatic YUMMY!!

LOL @ beef jerky face. Bwwaaahhhh!!

Although Tess and Juicy Joe are hardcore fraudsters, it's easy to hope they can fend off the evil witch Melissa, she of the beef jerky face (thanks for that laugh!!) and her juvenile drunk husband Joe.

The Guidices have been brought to their knees, both of them this time, not just Tess. Tess has been on the hustle, working the cookbook gig to bring in cash, and can it be true that Juicy really is running a pizza joint? If so, it appears they're trying to support their family. Tess and Juicy are our old friends here, too bad they grew up to be dunces; but still I'd like them to prevail over the much more disturbed Gorgas.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

At least Joe and Melissa's baby (Giovanni? Guiseppe?) has some excellent video to remember and cherish his Christening day.

+ Reply to Thread