+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I was hoping there would be no Kim 'G' this time and there she is slithering into every scene a camera is filming. There are too many Kim's and Joe's on this show. Caveman Joe looked to be enjoying dressed up like his sister a little too much IMO. And what is it with these fashion shows of hootchie clothes and the 'celebrity' models?
    Kathy should have kept her mouth shut, the issue is between Theresa and Melissa and caveman Joe, it's none of her business. If there is going to be a confrontation every episode this should be a wacked out season for sure!

FORT Regular

I absolutely can't stand Melissa. She thinks she's cute and all that, but to anyone with taste, she is just a tacky, classless, obnoxious narcissist. Does she not own a mirror? With that Beef jerky face of hers I can't understand her fascination with herself. And that "fashion" show walk.....are you kidding me, what a joke! And what's up with all the "cheering" for her during it.....this wasn't a sporting event, or the Chippendales. These women acted like animals instead of ladies. Disgusting! Melissa and her minions all appear to be fame hungry ho's.... so not entertaining or attractive! This was a bad move on Bravo's part.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Kim G is all about the shock value. She makes me laugh out loud with her ridiculousness. Get a clue Kim - if Bravo and the audience thought you were interesting, you'd be full time this season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    If I recall correctly, Teresa's parents reside with her. And they give her $120K annually. And Joe and Melissa Gorga are infrequent guests at her house, at most. Not welcome on a regular or unannounced "family" kind of basis.

I guess I can understand why Joe Gorga feels that his father "favors" Joe Giudice over him; but, if he really thinks that what he what he repeatedly said is true (the implication that Juicy is somehow brainwashing Dad) - that's bewildering to me. Pathological, even. Not to mention pathetically sad.
    Dont' forget also that Tess and Juicy (Bravo) took "da clan" over to Itlee and there was no mention about inviting Mess and Lumpy.

I wonder how all this relates to Danielle's dig about 'you didn't acknowledge your nephew' at the last season Reunion show. You may remember, Tess went banshee crazy and violent at that one little small sentence and shrieked "Don't you dare break up my family," right in Danielle's face, just before tossing Andy aside like a wet little rag. That was some pathological rage but as we saw last night, everyone in the Gorga family has that freaky meany insaney glint of madness in them just below the surface.

I'd never go near them unarmed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    oh lord...that Ashley is such a spoiled brat! I love that her mother will not give in to her demands of having her foot the bill for an apartment just so she can sleep in a little more and not have to pay for the train ride in for an unpaid position.
    I was a broadcast major in college and I was very fortunate to have landed an internship at a local television station for the summer which took me an hour to get to via MUNI bus in SF. I was paid a whopping $2.10/hr and I worked my butt off! I learned a lot about my field but one of the biggest lessons I learned was that I was responsible for getting myself to this job Monday through Friday and that people counted on me and I had many responsibilities. I really want to like Ashley (cuz she pulled Danielle's hair..lol) but she makes it so very hard!!!!
    Surely a real internship involves a training plan of some sort - i.e., in exchange for your free labor, we will epose to you x, train you how to do y, let you try out doing z? Otherwise it's just a pedigreed slavery with a fancy name.

Speaking of Danielle, I read that she has reached out to Dr Drew to put her on his show Celebrity Rehab (most likely to cash in on her last few minutes) claiming she has an addiction to love....
    She has an addiction to publicity. "Love?" Ha. My fat white bottom. When did she seem motivated by love? Sex - check. Men's parts - check. Lady's parts - check. Love - not so much. Remember "I won't date somebody without money?"

1.what does Teresa's brother do? I read he was a developer but I thought that business was as dead as Teresa's husbands job as a contractor?
    Well he certainly looks well developed to me.

3. Where does Kim G get her money?
    Dead hubby's legacy, I believe. She is loaded with it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I have a feelin Joey Gorga seems to picture himself as some sort of Sonny Corinthos clone. He did everything but do the Sonny Corinthios foot stomp. Joe Gorga is a gross little man and he is married to a verify nasty piece of work. I really need bravo to get rid of them asap off my screen!
    Who is Sonny Corinthos?

Okay, so here goes. I am so embarrassed but I find Lumpy Joey GORGEOUS. His little sad face in that little sad knitted cap (at the dinner table??? Joey???) was so yummy. I don't find his behaviour terribly pleasant (all that table banging) but I do find it at least passionate and strangely attractive. Maybe it's because family fights in my experience involve seething under the surface hatreds, slammed doors, and nobody speaking. With Tess and Juicy, and Mess and Lumpy, it seems the last thing anyone can do is keep their mouths shut.

OTOH, my dh says that he looks like a Neanderthal.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post

Dead hubby's legacy, I believe. She is loaded with it.
    I checked a couple of online articles to be sure, but I don't think Kim G's husband is dead. Unless he died since last year. Nice arrangement for Kim G. I'd say.

Granatell has two sons who are college age and her daughter is in high school. She has been separated from her husband for seven years and she doesn't see the point of ever actually divorcing. "If it ain't broke," she tells us. Her money comes from her husband's company, which produces a cosmetics extract for Estee Lauder. Her other source of income comes from rental properties.
    'Real Housewives of NJ': Kim Granatell on joining the cast, 'I have the goods' - Pop2it - Zap2it
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I was hoping there would be no Kim 'G' this time and there she is slithering into every scene a camera is filming. There are too many Kim's and Joe's on this show. Caveman Joe looked to be enjoying dressed up like his sister a little too much IMO. And what is it with these fashion shows of hootchie clothes and the 'celebrity' models?
    Kathy should have kept her mouth shut, the issue is between Theresa and Melissa and caveman Joe, it's none of her business. If there is going to be a confrontation every episode this should be a wacked out season for sure!
    It is very hard to me to explain how much I loathe Kim G. Every time I see her I visualize a black sticky ooze bubbling out of a hole in the ground. She is evil, pure evil, unalloyed evil, unmitigated evil, proudly evil. First she did Danielle wrong by pretending to be her friend only to turn on her. Then she pretended to like Tess only to tweet some really nasty stuff about her and her reduced circumstances. Really vindictive triumphant stuff. Kim G. is vileness personified. I absolutely hate people who kick others when they are down. I find them the lowest of the low.

Kim D. is a bottom feeder extatic that her customers have become famous and may bring some fame and fortune her way. She's a hard-bitten ... well, there's a word for it but you don't hear it in polite company outside of a kennel. Remember that piece of work she brought to Thief Thick's party. (Thief Thick seems to have recently discovered this above-it-all-ness as she wasn't above a little gossip before. Oh, and what happed to Bernie Kerick's attack dawgs?)

I don't think Lumpy Joe Gorgonzola is a tranny, but I do think he's basically immature and playing dress up pleases his mind. Oh, but I want to stare into those lovely eyes forever. He really is like a statue, or nearly so.

Mess and Tess... I think Mess is Tess without the flashes of introspection and charm that come out of Tess from time to time. Mess really belongs on the Jersey Shore with JWOWW and Snookie and the rest of her peer group. She's very very young. Tess has at least been through some stuff that may have given her some level of insight. Some. She still has the Gorga switch in her that causes the eyes to glaze over and the insane to flow.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    I checked a couple of online articles to be sure, but I don't think Kim G's husband is dead. Unless he died since last year. Nice arrangement for Kim G. I'd say.

'Real Housewives of NJ': Kim Granatell on joining the cast, 'I have the goods' - Pop2it - Zap2it
    Thanks for the research, Kiz.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Thanks for the research, Kiz.
    My brain is clogged with trivia about these horrid people. It's a curse.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread