+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2515Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Theresa says she's the matriarch of her family. Isn't her mother still alive?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Theresa says she's the matriarch of her family. Isn't her mother still alive?
    I noticed that, too
    Last edited by SugarMama; 05-23-2011 at 09:14 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

oh lord...that Ashley is such a spoiled brat! I love that her mother will not give in to her demands of having her foot the bill for an apartment just so she can sleep in a little more and not have to pay for the train ride in for an unpaid position.
    I was a broadcast major in college and I was very fortunate to have landed an internship at a local television station for the summer which took me an hour to get to via MUNI bus in SF. I was paid a whopping $2.10/hr and I worked my butt off! I learned a lot about my field but one of the biggest lessons I learned was that I was responsible for getting myself to this job Monday through Friday and that people counted on me and I had many responsibilities. I really want to like Ashley (cuz she pulled Danielle's hair..lol) but she makes it so very hard!!!!

Speaking of Danielle, I read that she has reached out to Dr Drew to put her on his show Celebrity Rehab (most likely to cash in on her last few minutes) claiming she has an addiction to love....

I have a couple of questions...

1.what does Teresa's brother do? I read he was a developer but I thought that business was as dead as Teresa's husbands job as a contractor?

2. Where did Danielle move to and does her daughter still model?

3. Where does Kim G get her money?

I hate the Gorga's and Melissa and her Cruella de ville sisters can get bent! Melissa is not as cute as she believes herself to be with her Jo Delarosa face and Karl Malden nose.

The kids looked cute dressed for Halloween. Why do grown women not have the ability to leave the High School gossip and sniping alone?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I hate the Gorga's and Melissa and her Cruella de ville sisters can get bent! Melissa is not as cute as she believes herself to be with her Jo Delarosa face and Karl Malden nose.

The kids looked cute dressed for Halloween. Why do grown women not have the ability to leave the High School gossip and sniping alone?
    In tonight's episode cousin Kathy said that Joey Gorga "was up to here"...yeah with alcohol. He even told her husband to shut up in her own home. Not a fan of Joey at all.

I have a feelin Joey Gorga seems to picture himself as some sort of Sonny Corinthos clone. He did everything but do the Sonny Corinthios foot stomp. Joe Gorga is a gross little man and he is married to a verify nasty piece of work. I really need bravo to get rid of them asap off my screen!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I still want to know what Joe Gorgas does for a living...it was said that he is a developer on the show...but we all know how developers are doing in this economy

[QUOTE=MsDiva2007;4301158]I hate the Gorga's and Melissa and her Cruella de ville sisters can get bent! Melissa is not as cute as she believes herself to be with her Jo Delarosa face and Karl Malden nose.
    QUOTE]

She's a piece of work, isnt' she?

It's obvious she's a self-centered biotch who resented Theresa and Joe's close brother/sister relationship. She strikes me as a spoiled brat who will have no one close to her husband, even his own sister. She has a great body, but zero class ---- and that laugh of hers is so forced and fake, reminds me of Gretchen's laugh.

Melissa makes Theresa very likeable!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sugarmama View Post
    rewatching last episode of nj...joe didn't "charge" theresa's brother. Nope, but her brother was drunk, loud, and a loose cannon. Actually, theresa's husband seemed calm, while her brother was completely out of control. groan

theresa's drunk brother

it does, however, make for good entertainment!

pass the popcorn!
    ita!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    ...Melissa makes Theresa very likeable!
    Yeah, and I hate Melissa for it too.

luvsginger:
    I'm pretty sure Joe Gorga is a developer too, and has rental property. I read there were some tax liens on one or two properties, and they also owed some sub-contractors, but they've recently paid off their debts. I suspect their wealth is much like the Giudices, all smoke and mirrors.

Kim G. and her husband have been separated for years (I'm pretty sure not divorced, but I could be wrong), and for whatever reason, he's very generous to her.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread