+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Joe is still the same crook/pig -- pizza hustler or not.

The christening itself was separate and apart from their party. Just another Italian celebration of something -- just like weddings and regular Sunday dinners.

"Thank you, Jesus" is one of my favorite lines. It's been common for years, so I didn't find that unusual.

There are Italians and there are Italians........I'm familiar with these Jerseylicious/RHONJ types. They're a piece of work and an embarrassment to all Italians everywhere. But I'll guarantee you, scenes like this are a common occurrence. Kids and all. They grow up and end up on "Jerseyliciouos."

Hell, when I was with law enforcement, recall seeing photos of hardcore gang members from a "murder book" that was created in homicide investigations. Used to keep reports and photos, etc. from beginning of the case to end. in These particular photos were of these same punks (suspects) re-enacting Jesus carrying of the cross during the Lent/Easter season. Huh? They were/are totally devoted to their families and religion and somehow manage to segregate their gang activities. Talk about a shocker. This was years ago and I still remember the moment.

Oh yeah -- I have the answer for Lady Ashley -- perhaps she'll move in with the merry Manzos.

Just shoot me now.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ashley is the biggest whiner I've ever seen. Maybe this is what happens when you over-indulge your children? I am glad that her mother is taking a hard line with her, but I'll bet she wishes she had done it when she was small. She has a great stepfather, too. He's not knuckling under, and he seems reasonable.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ok upon further review that creature, Melissa looks like Slade Slimeys orignal rhwoc girlfriend who's name I can't recall. If she was a drag queen of course.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Jo de la Rosa.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Jo de la Rosa.
    yeah thats the half wit I was referring to. Melissa the NJ House sow reminds me of her. What a skeevy piece of work she is.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Heard a rumor that Danielle is asking for help from Dr. Drew and stopped stripping. Media Whore anyone?? lolol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Heard a rumor that Danielle is asking for help from Dr. Drew and stopped stripping. Media Whore anyone?? lolol
    Doesn't he treat addictions? What is she claiming hers to be....fame, being engaged (19 times), stripping ??

Poor Little Gia- How many drunken family brawls has she seen in her short little life?

Was Ashley in kindergarten or at a job? If I was her boss I would fire her for being a whinny baby in the office not go coddle her! Is this the same Lizzie Grubman that plowed down people in her SUV one summer in the Hamptons?

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I thought Dr. Drew gave that up to do his show on CNN. Danielle was on Dr Phil a month or so ago doing a story about gold diggers.

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    is this the same lizzie grubman that plowed down people in her suv one summer in the hamptons?

+ Reply to Thread