+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3272Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The one thing one should never do is confront anyone who is drunk especially if there is any animosity between them. Tresa knew this yet chose a very poor time to talk to her brother especially at a party where young children were in attendence. Then Juicy Joe gets involved & all heck broke loose. One of those kids could have gotten hurt. They just don't think before they act or is it an act for BRAVO.
    The one I felt really bad for was Gia. She is at an age where she is starting to understand what is happening. She was trying to get her mother away from a volatile situation. I fear this poor child has done this more often than not.
    Anglo...I think I will watch this show through your recaps.

FORT Fogey

PA_Snow: I agree, Tess looked so fake. Did you notice how far away from her brutha she was sat? How far she had to walk to see him? She even had to admit "I know I told you congratulations before but congratulations." It was totally gratuitous, but her brutha was just as guilty (a) for getting plastered and (b) for telling her to eff off. And then Lysa should have kept her mouth shut and not made that 'technicality' remark.

The thing about Gia is, she was probably also crying because she realized that she, alone, was acting with maturity and poise.

The Jersey Shore cast is from New York.

I still like Teresa and agree that she did nothing wrong. Having to watch you who speak to because they may be drunk is not her problem. He could have said nothing.

Love no Danielle or the 2 Kims...hope it stays that way.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I am wondering what she was congratulating him for. I've never heard anyone congratulate the parents of a newly baptized infant.

And why did she preface her remark by saying she'd already congratulated him?
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    The Jersey Shore cast is from New York.

I still like Teresa and agree that she did nothing wrong. Having to watch you who speak to because they may be drunk is not her problem. He could have said nothing.

Love no Danielle or the 2 Kims...hope it stays that way.

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    I know most won't agree but:

I honestly think Melissa's husband was very out of line. He was drunk and being an ass.

I do not think Teresa did anything wrong.

I am gonna love me some Kathy this season. Her hubby is crazy funny!!
    ITA

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I'd like to read more of your thoughts on the subject, AngloAm. I always enjoy your episode recaps.

It seems to me that the Manzo boys are progressing. At least they have "progressed" out the massive double doors of Villa Manzo - unless, of course, they are not really paying the rent on their new digs. I do like the apartment!

I am also thinking that Kathy Walkie renders Caroline's role irrelevant. She might be the show's new semi-grounded, matronly, voice-of-reason housewife with a husband a lot more entertaining than Albert.

I do like Joe the Pizza Boy a lot more than Joe the Builder. I'll try not to get too attached to his presence, though, as he may be doing time come July for bankruptcy fraud. Tess, too, although I think it unlikely that the Court will punish her as severely. Courts tend to be more merciful to people with cogitive disabilities.

No one could be as useless and clueless as Trashley, especially considering her own brush with the law and her brief acquaintanceship with the reality of living on her own last year. Sorry, I think everything she is doing and saying on the show is completely scripted. Even her "job" with Gorman PR. I think the Lauritas are only in the cast to provide "filler" moments, anyway.

I am looking forward to Tess's vying for the RHoNJ Princess title with Melissa and also hoping that we will see more of Teresa's live-in help (a/k/a her parents) this season.

Oh, and Momrek? I think you're onto something there - definitely sounds like Teresa posting on RCH (or maybe Joe?)
    Thanks!!!

And to ANGLOAM, your recap was FABULOUS, DARLING, JUST FABULOUS!!!
    KAREN

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I just watched this again on Hulu. My husband doesn't want to watch it again tonight on Bravo.

I have to say it looks like Joe Giudice precipitated the brawl. Roid rage, I guess. That said, Joe Gorga was drunk, abusive, and ugly - even to his poor Dad! He needs help. He reminds me of someone.....

Oh yeah! Teresa!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    I know most won't agree but:

I honestly think Melissa's husband was very out of line. He was drunk and being an ass.

I do not think Teresa did anything wrong.

I am gonna love me some Kathy this season. Her hubby is crazy funny!!
    It's obvious that a lot went on way before the party - we were just watching the result. I've learned long time ago never to take anything at face value.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    ...Caroline "Thief Thick" Manzo....
    . Now I can die.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What is with these animals???

I still think that Juicy Joe is over Theresa. The best thing she seems to do is get on his nerves.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread