+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2798Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

TMZ has all the nasty pictures of Dannielle. She will actually be working at Scores in NY and then Scores online. I didn't look at the pictures because I knew her face was attached to them.........................

Does anyone know what breed the dog was that Jacqueline was holding last night when she was talking to Teresa? It was some kind of Spaniel I believe. It was sooooo cute!

Ooops...think I found my answer...it looks like a "Cavalier King Charles Spaniel" according to the AKC. Such a pretty dog!
    Last edited by Holly in SoCal; 05-17-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Here's a side-by-side comparison of Melissa Gorga's home vs. Teresa Giudice's. I think it's clear who attempted to copy/outdo whom - and failed.

https://realcityhousewife.wordpress....-home-edition/

The "comment" below is at the bottom of the article in the above link. Scroll down the article and read it yourself. Who thinks that PAULA maybe TERESA????

Paula says:
    May 17, 2011 at 9:45 am
    Melissa is a complete faker. Worse than Teresa b/c she never even intended to live in her “dream house.” It was a construction model her husband built, and they are staying there (illegally) until their construction loan balloon payment becomes due next year. They want to look rich for Bravo, but they plan on bailing on their house and moving to LA when it’s due next year (to pursue 31-year-old, mother of 3 Melissa’s dream of being a “pop star”).

To build their “dream house,” Joe & Melissa Gorga got a “construction loan” — meaning a short-term loan to build the property to sell it for profit to a buyer, what builders do. It’s not a mortgage. You’re not supposed to live in your own house. It’s totally scamming the system. They had the house up for sale, but when they got cast on RHONJ, they pulled it so they would look like they were rich (they are not!) Next year, Joe & Missy will have a $2 million balloon payment due! They can’t pay it and are screwed!

The proof is in the public records:
    (A link to the Morris County Real Estate records was included; however, the link did not work. I did find the information from the link and can verify its accuracy. Actually, the balloon payment of $2.25 million is due July, 2012.)
    8 Pond View in Montville, NJ sold most recently on Nov 16, 2007 | New Jersey Real Estate Information

Tax liens on Melissa & Joe Gorga’s house: Paterson Nj Tax Liens (There are liens also from the fireplace installer and garage door installer totalling approximately $30,000.)

They tried to sell house, and it was removed:
    8 Pond Vw, Montville, NJ 07045 - Zillow

This also shows that Melissa lies about how big her house it. She repeatedly says it’s a 15,000 square foot house on the show (even the previews) just so she can make it seem so much bigger than Teresa’s, but as you can see from public records, it’s only 13,000 square feet.

Melissa has been jealous of Teresa since the day they met. Melissa was a plain Jane. Teresa has been fabulous and over-the-top since high school. Look at how Melissa has transformed herself into Teresa (I attached a picture–you can find them all on the web). Melissa copies EVERYTHING Teresa does: where she get her hair done, which pediatrician she uses, she literally follows Teresa into stores. She wears the same shoes 2 weeks later… Here’s a classic example (so Leann Rimes/Brandi Glanville!): Teresa got a hot designer dress in Vegas with a feather skirt in Sept. She twittered it. The next month, Melissa showed up at Audriana’s birthday party in the same feathered dress.

Melissa copied the way Teresa set up her Twitter name: Teresa_Giudice and Melissa_Gorga. Who does that? Melissa’s new website is black with a diamond over the “i” just like Teresa’s Fabulicious logo on her site. And producers did know about Melissa for 3 years — they interviewed everyone of the Housewives friends and family every year for new blood, and they passed on Melissa every time. Then last year, Melissa and Joey got drunk and made a tape where they parodied The Godfather, sent it to Bravo, and promised they’d humiliate Teresa on TV. Bravo bit. Teresa didn’t know anything about it until they were signed! She was completely betrayed by Melissa, her brother, and Bravo. And unlike what was reported, Teresa was stuck in a 2-more-year contract, so she couldn’t get out of it and leave the show. She tried b/c she didn’t want to expose her parents or her kids to Melissa’s fame whore nonsense.

If Teresa always hated Melissa, why is Melissa Gabriella’s godmother? It’s Melissa who can’t stand that Teresa got famous, and now she wants what Teresa has. Missy is stalker scary.

PS– One of the reasons Teresa does hate Missy now is b/c Missy & Joe have an “open” marriage, and Teresa thinks it’s disgusting. Missy leaves her kids with her 2 nannies all the time to go clubbing and hook up (she’s usually with an exflame called “Butch,”) and Joe sleeps with everyone in a skirt. Joe actually had charges pressed against him for rape back in the day, but his family pressured the girl to drop the suit. Look up the court records in Patterson, NJ though… the charges were filed….
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    The "comment" below is at the bottom of the article in the above link. Scroll down the article and read it yourself. Who thinks that PAULA maybe TERESA????

Paula says:
    Melissa is a complete faker. Worse than Teresa b/c she never even intended to live in her “dream house.” It was a construction model her husband built, and they are staying there (illegally) until their construction loan balloon payment becomes due next year. They want to look rich for Bravo, but they plan on bailing on their house and moving to LA when it’s due next year (to pursue 31-year-old, mother of 3 Melissa’s dream of being a “pop star”).

To build their “dream house,” Joe & Melissa Gorga got a “construction loan” — meaning a short-term loan to build the property to sell it for profit to a buyer, what builders do. It’s not a mortgage. You’re not supposed to live in your own house. It’s totally scamming the system. They had the house up for sale, but when they got cast on RHONJ, they pulled it so they would look like they were rich (they are not!) Next year, Joe & Missy will have a $2 million balloon payment due! They can’t pay it and are screwed!

(A link to the Morris County Real Estate records was included; however, the link did not work. I did find the information from the link and can verify its accuracy. Actually, the balloon payment of $2.25 million is due July, 2012.)
    8 Pond View in Montville, NJ sold most recently on Nov 16, 2007 | New Jersey Real Estate Information

Tax liens on Melissa & Joe Gorga’s house: Paterson Nj Tax Liens (There are liens also from the fireplace installer and garage door installer totalling approximately $30,000.)

This also shows that Melissa lies about how big her house it. She repeatedly says it’s a 15,000 square foot house on the show (even the previews) just so she can make it seem so much bigger than Teresa’s, but as you can see from public records, it’s only 13,000 square feet.

Melissa has been jealous of Teresa since the day they met. Melissa was a plain Jane. Teresa has been fabulous and over-the-top since high school. Look at how Melissa has transformed herself into Teresa (I attached a picture–you can find them all on the web). Melissa copies EVERYTHING Teresa does: where she get her hair done, which pediatrician she uses, she literally follows Teresa into stores. She wears the same shoes 2 weeks later… Here’s a classic example (so Leann Rimes/Brandi Glanville!): Teresa got a hot designer dress in Vegas with a feather skirt in Sept. She twittered it. The next month, Melissa showed up at Audriana’s birthday party in the same feathered dress.

Melissa copied the way Teresa set up her Twitter name: Teresa_Giudice and Melissa_Gorga. Who does that? Melissa’s new website is black with a diamond over the “i” just like Teresa’s Fabulicious logo on her site. And producers did know about Melissa for 3 years — they interviewed everyone of the Housewives friends and family every year for new blood, and they passed on Melissa every time. Then last year, Melissa and Joey got drunk and made a tape where they parodied The Godfather, sent it to Bravo, and promised they’d humiliate Teresa on TV. Bravo bit. Teresa didn’t know anything about it until they were signed! She was completely betrayed by Melissa, her brother, and Bravo. And unlike what was reported, Teresa was stuck in a 2-more-year contract, so she couldn’t get out of it and leave the show. She tried b/c she didn’t want to expose her parents or her kids to Melissa’s fame whore nonsense.

If Teresa always hated Melissa, why is Melissa Gabriella’s godmother? It’s Melissa who can’t stand that Teresa got famous, and now she wants what Teresa has. Missy is stalker scary.

PS– One of the reasons Teresa does hate Missy now is b/c Missy & Joe have an “open” marriage, and Teresa thinks it’s disgusting. Missy leaves her kids with her 2 nannies all the time to go clubbing and hook up (she’s usually with an exflame called “Butch,”) and Joe sleeps with everyone in a skirt. Joe actually had charges pressed against him for rape back in the day, but his family pressured the girl to drop the suit. Look up the court records in Patterson, NJ though… the charges were filed….
    Now that you mention it....hhhmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13 View Post
    OMG Teresa's family is all kinds of F'ed up. Her brother and his in laws made me feel sorry for Teresa
    Feel sorry? I hope they treat her just half as rotten as she was last season to others. She is a two-faced troublemaker. Now, maybe she knows how Danielle felt. I pray that this is the karma season. I wasn't going to watch this season because I can't stand anyone in the cast -- but since there's 3 new members, thought I'd give it a try cuz I read they never get along. And I light candles in church for the pleasure of watching someone give Teresa a dose of her own medicine. Will say a novena if they can manage to stick it to Caroline also. Of course, this is all assuming I can get past the lovely Ashley.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Clan of heathens.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Joe Gui and Tree showed up at the party because they knew the cameras would be there. They tried to make "happy family" scenes, such as Teresa congratulating her brother and she and JoeApe dancing with the baby.

I felt for the kids, as it all fell apart with them right there. Sadly, I think they've been exposed to this type of behavior many times so it wasn't unfamiliar, however it was devastating for those kids to see their family fight.

JoeGor was under the influence, and was aware of cameras, and was not going to tolerate his camera happy sister using his child's moment to portray themselves as Aunt and Uncle of the year. Maybe not the right time, but perhaps enough was enough.

Also, since Teresa had congratulated them already at the church, crossing the room and making sure the cameras are rolling when you repeat the congratulations is blatantly obvious. The only thing missing was the notorious head tilt.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I'm thinking that her boss, Lizzie Grubman, is in the Bravo "stable" - and that's why Ashley has any job, at all.

I am thinking perhaps we'll be seeing Lizzie in her own Bravo show. She is pretty famous in her profession, and has done reality TV in the past.

Lizzie Grubman is Back on Reality TV: Hires RHONJ Kid Ashley - Boob Tube - Racked National
    She's another one of those entitled socialites. A real piece of work. Remember this one? Lizzie Grubman
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

[QUOTE=momrek06;4295838]The "comment" below is at the bottom of the article in the above link. Scroll down the article and read it yourself. Who thinks that PAULA maybe TERESA????

[I]Paula says:

This part I can believe to be true as I remember Melissa Tweeting a few months ago that The Cake Boss came to look at her house and might be buying it but I don't recall any info that it was on the market.

I think Mel's sisters are trying hard to ride her coattails and become the next Kardashians. They were ready for drama and that one sister sure jumped in to escalate it. I liked Kathy a lot and her Jeff Goldblum looking hubby mught be a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Paula says:

This part I can believe to be true as I remember Melissa Tweeting a few months ago that The Cake Boss came to look at her house and might be buying it but I don't recall any info that it was on the market.

I think Mel's sisters are trying hard to ride her coattails and become the next Kardashians. They were ready for drama and that one sister sure jumped in to escalate it. I liked Kathy a lot and her Jeff Goldblum looking hubby might be a trip.

+ Reply to Thread