+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Maybe they are all named Joe or Joey so there's no chance of screaming out the wrong name during a passionate moment??? Hey I don't know! It is hard trying to be funny on a cold & rainy Tuesday afternoon.

My comment when I saw the other McMansion...Tess was trying to upstage her brother. As for the Jesus praise...I am doubting any of those ladies sees the inside of a church other than weddings, christenings & funerals.

From the limited amount I saw of the show the only person who had a lick of common sense was Gia and she is 8??? Oy vey...a very long season ahead of us.

Holly...apologies if I offended you.

and her internship won't last long since she can't be bothered to show up with any regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Especially true when you consider the fact that Ashley is working as an unpaid intern. I mean, mom has to pay her train fare and give her lunch money!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Maybe they are all named Joe or Joey so there's no chance of screaming out the wrong name during a passionate moment??? Hey I don't know! It is hard trying to be funny on a cold & rainy Tuesday afternoon.

My comment when I saw the other McMansion...Tess was trying to upstage her brother. As for the Jesus praise...I am doubting any of those ladies sees the inside of a church other than weddings, christenings & funerals.

From the limited amount I saw of the show the only person who had a lick of common sense was Gia and she is 8??? Oy vey...a very long season ahead of us.

Holly...apologies if I offended you.
    No...no offenses at all....but just laughter about the passionate moment thingy....that is way funny!!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    and her internship won't last long since she can't be bothered to show up with any regularity.
    I'm thinking that her boss, Lizzie Grubman, is in the Bravo "stable" - and that's why Ashley has any job, at all.

I am thinking perhaps we'll be seeing Lizzie in her own Bravo show. She is pretty famous in her profession, and has done reality TV in the past.

Lizzie Grubman is Back on Reality TV: Hires RHONJ Kid Ashley - Boob Tube - Racked National
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Here's a side-by-side comparison of Melissa Gorga's home vs. Teresa Giudice's. I think it's clear who attempted to copy/outdo whom - and failed.

https://realcityhousewife.wordpress....-home-edition/
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fan

Wow!!! I can't believe how crazy the christening got. There must be a bigger story with Theresa's father/her brother/her hubby, that is not being told. It is just irrational that Joe Gorga would act like that, I don't know if he was drunk or what. The whole situation was very odd and distrubing.

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post
    Wow!!! I can't believe how crazy the christening got. There must be a bigger story with Theresa's father/her brother/her hubby, that is not being told. It is just irrational that Joe Gorga would act like that, I don't know if he was drunk or what. The whole situation was very odd and distrubing.
    He did seem pretty drunk to me. But I think there is a lot brewing under the surface, too.

Remember last year when Teresa announced vehemently that she would not return to RHoNJ if her sister-in-law was made a cast member? You don't have to read too deeply between the lines to know that animosity exists between them.

I think they may feel like they are in a competition of some kind. One look at the side-by-side photos of their houses in the link below practically screams that. Teresa's home (which she proudly says she designed and decorated) is an obvious low-budget attempt to be like Melissa's McMansion.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 05-17-2011 at 06:21 PM.

FORT Fogey

What we saw between Teresa, her brother and sister-in-law, reminded me of the very worst relationships between a daughter-in-law and mother-in-law. Those usually go bad when the mother cannot let go of her son, and accept that there is a new most important woman in his life and she's been replaced. I think that with Teresa and her brother, they were extremely close, and neither one of them ever accepted when the other got married that the new spouses had taken over each of their roles as "most important". The amount of competition that can happen between in-laws gets even worse when its siblings in the same stage of life rather than parents. Add to that they the loyalty of their own parents to battle over too, and it's a disaster. Well, its the disaster we saw at the Christening.

FORT Fanatic

Don't know if this was posted, and don't know how, just read on aol, that Danielle is working as a stripper (no surpirise) and was/is dating Ray J, Brandy's brother, and of Kim K. video fame!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Don't know if this was posted, and don't know how, just read on aol, that Danielle is working as a stripper (no surpirise) and was/is dating Ray J, Brandy's brother, and of Kim K. video fame!

danielle has 20 yars on Ray J. ewwwww!!!! is there a link to this?

edit: Ray J is a fame whore too, so maybe they are actually a match made in......well, somewhere

+ Reply to Thread