+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Ohhh the part that got me....the baby starting to crawl down the steps of the stone mausoleum!!! Thank goodness her make-up guy was there to grab her. Excellent parenting skills Tess.
    Yeah...that really freaked me out....that baby was already heading down the stairs and Teresa didn't even seem upset about that, she was so self-involved that she was hardly even aware that the baby could have really gotten hurt or died falling down those stairs. Who lets a baby crawl around unsupervised when there's a huge, ungated, staircase nearby?

And I was also wondering...how were they able to keep that house after having bankruptcy when supposedly they owed lots of money to the contractors, etc. that built the house? You would think that those people were included in their bankruptcy. It's strange that they would be allowed to stay in the house if they never paid those who built it. And I can't imagine that owning/running a pizza place and selling books could possibly support that home as well as their lavish lifestyle. Teresa still had a personal makeup artist and hairstylest come to her home, something that most people NEVER have, no less people that have filed bankruptcy and her girls still had custom-made dresses that matched each other for the christening event.

Did anyone notice when looking at Teresa's house compared to her sister-in-law's house, that she and her sister-in-law look like were in competition re: who can have the biggest house on the block? Their homes are so similar.

I guess the part that really turns my stomach is how the sister-in-law says "thank-you Jesus" at every turn, as if she is so holy and they live such a "christian" life, and then they all act like animals and very un-Christian I might add, at the christianing party. They drink like fish, swear like sailors and brawl as if in a lowlife bar. It's people like that who give Christians a bad name. If you're gonna act like the devil, leave Jesus out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am beginning to think there is something in the water in Jersey & New York.
    Hey...I'm from NY...BUT...I'm from Long Island...we're more normal!! LOL

for realllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!! oh emmmmm geeeeeee, this season is going to be a total TRAINWRECK and i can't wait!!!!!!!

borther joe and his wife seem like real idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13 View Post
    OMG Teresa's family is all kinds of F'ed up. Her brother and his in laws made me feel sorry for Teresa

i mean, what did they expect from juicy???? teresa goes over to congratulate them and her brother calls her garbage in front of her daughter?!?!?! geez.

Quote Originally Posted by kandi007 View Post
    i wish there was a WWHL after nj housewives...in joe guidice defense, it didn't look like he walked up to him to fight, but with all the adrenaline it turned into that

oh, i almost forgot to comment on that spoiled azz brat of a little wench that belongs to jackie. i absolutely can't stand her!!!!! she is such a little snot!!!!! seriously. you want your parents to pay for an apt in the city for you bc commuting is "so annoying"?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Theresa's whole family is really messed up! I felt sorry for her and Joe (the brother) parents. And the little kids were terrified and crying. I was surprised there were no tables flying. Or maybe they didn't catch that on camera because at a couple points it looked like the camera people got knocked around too. What a party!
    Jacqueline needs to stop 'helping' her daughter. She's old enough, let her fend for herself.
    Caroline. Boring. Cut the umbilical cord already.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Did anyone notice when looking at Teresa's house compared to her sister-in-law's house, that she and her sister-in-law look like were in competition re: who can have the biggest house on the block? Their homes are so similar.
    Ya, and the SIL, Melissa states that 'one day Joey just bought me this house' so she had NO input. Ya right. I am so guessing this was all a big competition. And then the SIL throws in, "we pay our bills" That has to be a huge swat at Juicy and Teresa.

The most upsetting I thought was when Uncle Joey was hugging Gia and telling her how much he loves her and will always love her and before the day is over Uncle Joey is calling Gia's Mom (Teresa) GARBAGE right in front of Gia disturbing. Just disturbing.
    KAREN

Is everyone in this family named "Joey, Joe, etc"????

FORT Regular

You all have summed up the night's events just beautifully, but you left out one MAJOR detail. Juicy Joe running around with his shirt off. OMG. Eye acid. The man should never be allowed to be on national television in that state of undress ever again. Even the little daughter said something about putting a shirt on. Smart kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Is everyone in this family named "Joey, Joe, etc"????
    On Regis & Kelly today, Kelly did a funny bit about how all the men (and kids and babies) are named Joe or Joey.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    oh, i almost forgot to comment on that spoiled azz brat of a little wench that belongs to jackie. i absolutely can't stand her!!!!! she is such a little snot!!!!! seriously. you want your parents to pay for an apt in the city for you bc commuting is "so annoying"?!?!?!?!?
    Especially true when you consider the fact that Ashley is working as an unpaid intern. I mean, mom has to pay her train fare and give her lunch money!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread