+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 764 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148548 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 7639
Like Tree2841Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

  1. #471
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    207

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3506182;
    There has never been any admission of any "mob" ties.

    The Sopranos is one of the best shows that you can watch...and well worth it. You just might see some familiar looking storylines in it.
    Well, from what I read the father of Dina and Caroline's husband's was a pretty well-known Mobster. According to what I read, his death was what would some (most/all?) consider a "mob killing". Unless what I read was a lie...which could of course be the case here.

    But even if the husband's aren't "tied in" anymore...if their father was, isn't that still REALLLLLLY hypocritical, considering I would assume that the money they enjoy would be very much part of that?

    I could be way off base...this is NOT any "sterotyping" here on my part. Again, it's pretty clear I know nothing of this life. I am from Caifornia and now Texas - about as removed as you can get! It's just what I read. I read what I think is actual old newspaper reports, written long before the show!

    If I am wrong, I would appreciate any corrections! And apologize upfront if I am!

  2. #472
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    This was better than RHA with Nene and Kim and Lisa! Man the reunion show is going to be a hoot! My problem is the kids being there. Danielle really disrespected her own children, just a Kim did with her girls. I guess it's part of Bravo's last suppers, for it to go down with a bang!

    Tonight was the first night I started liking Caroline, and I think Dina is gorgeous. Jaqueline, I wasn't feeling her tonight, not that she spoke the truth, just that she reminds me of DeShaun, "empty."

  3. #473
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,642

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3506199;
    This was better than RHA with Nene and Kim and Lisa! Man the reunion show is going to be a hoot! My problem is the kids being there. Danielle really disrespected her own children, just a Kim did with her girls. I guess it's part of Bravo's last suppers, for it to go down with a bang!

    Tonight was the first night I started liking Caroline, and I think Dina is gorgeous. Jaqueline, I wasn't feeling her tonight, not that she spoke the truth, just that she reminds me of DeShaun, "empty."
    Jacqueline is a pleaser she tries to please everyone and in the end no one is happy..
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  4. #474
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    207

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    INTERESTING FACT I just read somewhere else!

    When Danielle walked into the restaurant...it is said (and I have no problem believing!) that she walked in with her two daughters, in her short spaghetti-strapped dress with a small clutch bag.

    I mean, it stands to reason she isn't carrying in some handbag big enough to hold her laptop into a dinner party, right?

    Well...if you are with me on that...WHERE DID THE BOOK COME FROM!?!?!

    She certainly didn't have it in that "small clutch" - girls, we all have an "evening bag" and it certainly won't hold a hardback book, right?

    She wasn't concealing it under that tiny dress either!

    So...tells you only one thing. It was there because Bravo put it there...and chances are, some if not all of the other Housewives knew it was going to happen!

  5. #475
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,525

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by newshound;3506111;
    Okay. So now I've seen the table-dumping and I still don't know what exactly prompted Teresa to do it. Did anyone understand what she was saying?
    Really? How about the fact that she put on this dinner and was actually kind of enough to even invite Danielle. She had her kids in there....it was a family dinner. And Danielle had to do this then? Really? I thought it was totally uncalled for and out of line. What finally made Teresa snap was when Danielle insinuated that Teresa wasn't paying attention. I thought the table throwing was awesome The whole fight was pretty great. I was surprised that Jacqueline went "against" her family and stuck up for Danielle. I would've been frightened to go against Dina and especially Caroline. Eek! Great episode!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  6. #476
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Just read on the Bravo website that Jaqueline had her baby. They named him Nicholas Francis Laurita.

    How long ago did they film this season of Housewives?

    ETA: You guys got to check out the blogs the ladies did for tonight's finale.
    Last edited by sweet_lady; 06-17-2009 at 12:39 AM.

  7. #477
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,525

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I guess 9 months ago....or she was pregnant by the end of taping.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  8. #478
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3506237;
    INTERESTING FACT I just read somewhere else!

    When Danielle walked into the restaurant...it is said (and I have no problem believing!) that she walked in with her two daughters, in her short spaghetti-strapped dress with a small clutch bag.

    I mean, it stands to reason she isn't carrying in some handbag big enough to hold her laptop into a dinner party, right?

    Well...if you are with me on that...WHERE DID THE BOOK COME FROM!?!?!

    She certainly didn't have it in that "small clutch" - girls, we all have an "evening bag" and it certainly won't hold a hardback book, right?

    She wasn't concealing it under that tiny dress either!

    So...tells you only one thing. It was there because Bravo put it there...and chances are, some if not all of the other Housewives knew it was going to happen!
    Good point about the purse and the book. I'm sure it was placed by Bravo for the drama, and the dinner was paid for by Bravo, just I loved this episode staged or not. Just as I loved the final episode of RHA.

    Hey...I'm in Texas, too!

  9. #479
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3506235;
    Jacqueline is a pleaser she tries to please everyone and in the end no one is happy..

    Guess so, she just reminds me of DeShaun, caught in the middle.

  10. #480
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I am suspicious Teresa took Danielle's "pay attention" waaay too seriously. A few minutes later in one of the voiceovers she mentions something about not being stupid, or dumb, something to that effect?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.