+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 764 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148548 ... LastLast
Like Tree2841Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3506182;
    There has never been any admission of any "mob" ties.

The Sopranos is one of the best shows that you can watch...and well worth it. You just might see some familiar looking storylines in it.
    Well, from what I read the father of Dina and Caroline's husband's was a pretty well-known Mobster. According to what I read, his death was what would some (most/all?) consider a "mob killing". Unless what I read was a lie...which could of course be the case here.

But even if the husband's aren't "tied in" anymore...if their father was, isn't that still REALLLLLLY hypocritical, considering I would assume that the money they enjoy would be very much part of that?

I could be way off base...this is NOT any "sterotyping" here on my part. Again, it's pretty clear I know nothing of this life. I am from Caifornia and now Texas - about as removed as you can get! It's just what I read. I read what I think is actual old newspaper reports, written long before the show!

If I am wrong, I would appreciate any corrections! And apologize upfront if I am!

FORT Fanatic

This was better than RHA with Nene and Kim and Lisa! Man the reunion show is going to be a hoot! My problem is the kids being there. Danielle really disrespected her own children, just a Kim did with her girls. I guess it's part of Bravo's last suppers, for it to go down with a bang!

Tonight was the first night I started liking Caroline, and I think Dina is gorgeous. Jaqueline, I wasn't feeling her tonight, not that she spoke the truth, just that she reminds me of DeShaun, "empty."

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3506199;
    This was better than RHA with Nene and Kim and Lisa! Man the reunion show is going to be a hoot! My problem is the kids being there. Danielle really disrespected her own children, just a Kim did with her girls. I guess it's part of Bravo's last suppers, for it to go down with a bang!

Tonight was the first night I started liking Caroline, and I think Dina is gorgeous. Jaqueline, I wasn't feeling her tonight, not that she spoke the truth, just that she reminds me of DeShaun, "empty."
    Jacqueline is a pleaser she tries to please everyone and in the end no one is happy..
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fan

INTERESTING FACT I just read somewhere else!

When Danielle walked into the restaurant...it is said (and I have no problem believing!) that she walked in with her two daughters, in her short spaghetti-strapped dress with a small clutch bag.

I mean, it stands to reason she isn't carrying in some handbag big enough to hold her laptop into a dinner party, right?

Well...if you are with me on that...WHERE DID THE BOOK COME FROM!?!?!

She certainly didn't have it in that "small clutch" - girls, we all have an "evening bag" and it certainly won't hold a hardback book, right?

She wasn't concealing it under that tiny dress either!

So...tells you only one thing. It was there because Bravo put it there...and chances are, some if not all of the other Housewives knew it was going to happen!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by newshound;3506111;
    Okay. So now I've seen the table-dumping and I still don't know what exactly prompted Teresa to do it. Did anyone understand what she was saying?
    Really? How about the fact that she put on this dinner and was actually kind of enough to even invite Danielle. She had her kids in there....it was a family dinner. And Danielle had to do this then? Really? I thought it was totally uncalled for and out of line. What finally made Teresa snap was when Danielle insinuated that Teresa wasn't paying attention. I thought the table throwing was awesome The whole fight was pretty great. I was surprised that Jacqueline went "against" her family and stuck up for Danielle. I would've been frightened to go against Dina and especially Caroline. Eek! Great episode!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Just read on the Bravo website that Jaqueline had her baby. They named him Nicholas Francis Laurita.

How long ago did they film this season of Housewives?

ETA: You guys got to check out the blogs the ladies did for tonight's finale.
    Last edited by sweet_lady; 06-17-2009 at 12:39 AM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I guess 9 months ago....or she was pregnant by the end of taping.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3506237;
    INTERESTING FACT I just read somewhere else!

When Danielle walked into the restaurant...it is said (and I have no problem believing!) that she walked in with her two daughters, in her short spaghetti-strapped dress with a small clutch bag.

I mean, it stands to reason she isn't carrying in some handbag big enough to hold her laptop into a dinner party, right?

Well...if you are with me on that...WHERE DID THE BOOK COME FROM!?!?!

She certainly didn't have it in that "small clutch" - girls, we all have an "evening bag" and it certainly won't hold a hardback book, right?

She wasn't concealing it under that tiny dress either!

So...tells you only one thing. It was there because Bravo put it there...and chances are, some if not all of the other Housewives knew it was going to happen!
    Good point about the purse and the book. I'm sure it was placed by Bravo for the drama, and the dinner was paid for by Bravo, just I loved this episode staged or not. Just as I loved the final episode of RHA.

Hey...I'm in Texas, too!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3506235;
    Jacqueline is a pleaser she tries to please everyone and in the end no one is happy..

Guess so, she just reminds me of DeShaun, caught in the middle.

FORT Newbie

I am suspicious Teresa took Danielle's "pay attention" waaay too seriously. A few minutes later in one of the voiceovers she mentions something about not being stupid, or dumb, something to that effect?

+ Reply to Thread