+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I received an invitation to a suprise birthday party for the partner of a good friend of mine on Friday nite. As I had to work and the party was a good 2 hours away, I had to pass on it. Turns out Dina and her crew were there filming for her new show. It was a backyard cowboy themed party on Staten Island.....the birthday boy recently relocated to Dallas, hence the theme. I'm not sure if I'll be a regular viewer but I can't wait to see that episode!
    Oh, I can't wait to see it, either.
    If you find out when it's going to be on, please let me know. Thanks, Bunny.
    Too bad you couldn't make the party. We could have seen you on TV.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

Wow. This episode was very disturbing and painful to watch. There's obviously a lot of damage in the family and it really is just so sad. I hope that family can find peace and forgiveness somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by realhousewife1 View Post
    Wow. This episode was very disturbing and painful to watch. There's obviously a lot of damage in the family and it really is just so sad. I hope that family can find peace and forgiveness somehow.
    It was very disturbing. All those adults acting like complete idiotic morons at a Christening.
    I guess Teresa and Joe still have their home.
    Ashley Ashley Ashley, sweetie, when will you grow up?
    Jacqueline looked great! She appears to have really slimmed down!
    Caroline crying about her sons moving to Hoboken. Ugh.
    (I screamed to my DH when they showed the apt building in Hoboken as DH and I lived in that exact same apt building from 2001-2004!!!!!)
    KAREN

Teresa's brother and his wife and her sister in laws are nothing nice. What a bunch of jerks.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teresa's brother needs some anger management counseling, ASAP. wow, what a display at his own child's christening.

Ashley, just because your mom and stepdad have a little money, this does not excuse you from doing a little work to advance your own future.

I think I might like Kathy. she seems fairly reasonable. her husband is a little odd, though

Was happy to see Lauren and Vito still together

Kiz

As much as I anticipated seeing Teresa getting a dose of her own medicine, that was over the top. A baby's Christening party? The father with heart problems? Drinking shots? Throwing tantrums? (and we're not talking about the kids.)

I felt very sorry for the children who witnessed that horrible display of rage. I have a strong feeling that was not an unusual event in their young lives. No child ever should have to pull their parent away from a fist fight. That was sick all the way around.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I really couldn't tolerate much about this show last night. If it continues on this vein I am done with it.

Was I the only person offended by Caroline & Chris "cajun-talk"? I know if I lived in Arkansas right now I wouldn't be thrilled with the Manzo clan. Jackie looked great.

What is the relationship to the two new women to Teresa? SMH...being late to your nephew's christening because you were searching for purses for your little daughters??? Ohhh the part that got me....the baby starting to crawl down the steps of the stone mausoleum!!! Thank goodness her make-up guy was there to grab her. Excellent parenting skills Tess.

One of the women is her sister-in-law. The other, I believe, is her cousin.

Her brother was over the top. I couldn't possibly know the backstory with that family, but they decided to invited Theresa and Joe, so they should have swallolwed hard and saved the hard feelings for another day. For her brother to verbally abuse her when she came over, no matter why she may have come over, was awful, and IMO it explains a lot of why Theresa is the way she is. Seems that's acceptable in her family.

Theresa's brother also came off like a man baby about his relationship with his daddy. "Joe is trying to steal my daddy" Boo hoo hoo. I don't worry about ANYONE trying to steal my parents love. People can love a lot of people, but very rarely will anyone ever love anyone more than their own child. I just didn't see that with the dad. Then he tries to dig the old man's grave by turning into a raving lunatic at a Christening. WOW!

The sister in law sure seems to look down on Theresa, talking about all she has and that it's paid for. So exactly what would be the reason for you to sign on to this show if not for the paycheck? Perhaps a little jealous that the cameras are not following her? Seems she's some sort of "singer". Could someone be looking to become the resident RHONJ songstress? Seems like almost all of the cities involved in RH have a "recording artist". Maybe this one wants to be the next one.

That cousin seems like a bit much as well. I don't know. I guess I just don't like people who take sides when it comes to brother/sister drama. If you're not going to try to mend fences then stay the heck out of it. I'm sure Theresa is no innocent. It seems she may have had a power struggle with the sister over her brother's love. Whatever. For it to get this far is sad, and I feel sorry for their parents to have two children that not only feud like that, but who are both willing to toss tables in public.

So far I don't like the sister in law, on the fence with the cousin, brother seems as crazy as T, and cousin's hubby is indeed a bit strange and perhaps a bit of a busy body. Between these people and those "Jersey Shore" kids the average Jersey residents must be shaking their heads and praying the world doesn't start to believe that all dysfunction originates in Jersey.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Teresa's brother is a complete idiot. What a hot-head! It seemed to me that he was stirring up the pot more the Teresa and Juicy Joe and he was much more the aggressor than Joe was. I'd be ashamed to call him my son.

I am beginning to think there is something in the water in Jersey & New York.

+ Reply to Thread