+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Despite the various press releases proclaiming that Joe Giudice would enter a plea of "not guilty" at his arraingment yesterday, Giudice did not enter a plea. His pre-indictment hearing is now scheduled for 4/19.

At the 4/19 hearing he will either be bound over to the Grand Jury (he faces both 2nd and 4th degree felony charges), or the charges could be reduced.

It's deemed unlikely that the court will reduce the charges against him.

"I don't think it will be reduced," the court spokesperson told The Post. Giudice faces up to 10 years in prison for the fraudulent use of an ID and forgery. "
    'Real Housewives' husband Joe Giudice in court for trying to get fake license - NYPOST.com
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Kiz

Thanks for the update, Poppy.

So even Joe couldn't plead "not guilty" on that charge with a straight face? Man, they must really have the goods on him. His DUI crash defense was that he drank only after the wreck and before the police arrived so as to calm his nerves (doesn't everyone?). I don't suppose he was able to come up with another slick alibi as to why he was applying for a driver's license using his brother's IDs, all the while his DL was suspended for the DUI charge. He's keeping some lawyer very busy.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Sorry, when you make anti-Gay slurs like he did (Tess's swearing that he's friends to all Gays everywhere notwithstanding and not, frankly, credible), you forfeit my sympathy.
    AngloAm, help me here. I can't remember Joey's anti gay slurs. Was it on film or just reported? I wish I could remember these things better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    So even Joe couldn't plead "not guilty" on that charge with a straight face? Man, they must really have the goods on him. His DUI crash defense was that he drank only after the wreck and before the police arrived so as to calm his nerves (doesn't everyone?). I don't suppose he was able to come up with another slick alibi as to why he was applying for a driver's license using his brother's IDs, all the while his DL was suspended for the DUI charge. He's keeping some lawyer very busy.
    Just wanting to be clear here. Joey applied and received a fake driver's license because his was suspended for DUI? So if he was stopped by a traffic cop, they wouldn't know he was really driving with a suspended license?
    Guess it's pretty obvious the authorities are keeping a watch on that guy or his plan would have worked. You'd think he'd have figured that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    AngloAm, help me here. I can't remember Joey's anti gay slurs. Was it on film or just reported? I wish I could remember these things better.
    It was on the first season when the cast went for dance lessons. Joe was dancing with Danielle at the time and kept making reference to how "gay" the dance was and also directed those comments at the dance teacher. Danielle told him that he shouldn't make those comments as her knee was close enough to him to "make him sing a pretty tune".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    It was on the first season when the cast went for dance lessons. Joe was dancing with Danielle at the time and kept making reference to how "gay" the dance was and also directed those comments at the dance teacher. Danielle told him that he shouldn't make those comments as her knee was close enough to him to "make him sing a pretty tune".
    Because of course all gay men have high voices and smashed testicles.

Danielle was a bit situationally fast and loose there (she did 'fast and loose' pretty well, didn't she?). See she'd love to have us believe that she's a big 'gay advocate' (by doing precisely what she never precisely said) and therefore not hogging camera time by going on and on about Juicy's comments, but she didn't say word one when Devastatin' Danny her thugfriend called Chris Manzo a f*gg*t at the Mobsters' Mansion charity disaster for the conveniently sick child. That didn't cause one high arching eyelid to move a botoxed micrometer in suprise and disapproval, did it?

(It did upset that awful dreadful sleazy horror of a fishwife Kim Grunt-and-tell though. That woman is the worst form of life on this or any Housewives show. She is proudly shameless. She beats out the detestable excrable piece of turd Poor-She Kim by about half an inch, please note. I really loathe two faced people and as difficult as Danielle would be to be friends with, she didnt' deserve what Grunt-and-tell did to her, and was proud of doing to her. That woman is no lady.)

Then Danielle (quite amazingly) passed that off as being just fine because Devastatin' didn't call anyone actually a real honest-ta-Gawd practicing homosexual a f*gg*t. See it makes a huge difference. In Danielle and Devastatin's world. I'm sure it had nothing to do with a desire not to tick Queen Andy off, right?

To be fair Danielle did have some old recovering-alcoholic-looking trembling tiny little friend who sort of faded into view and made a few bitchy remarks before trembling off the screen again. I think he was also propped up at the (second) reunion as a shuddering collapsing sort of support person, besides the hair burner and various other hangers-on.

FORT Fogey

Giving credit where credit is due: Caroline Manzo is hosting a charity event at the Brownstone May 2. All proceeds will go the Halfway Home Rehabilitation Haven for abused and neglected animals that have been rescued and are being cared for, and who eventually will be placed in loving homes. As an animal lover and rescuer, I love that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Thanks, I'd forgotten that.
    And in regard to AngloAm's post, Danielle did complain about that to Joey but nothing when her friend Danny, said f**g*t to Chris. Like you said, she's only pro or con something if it's in her best interest.
    But I don't believe anyone of them who "doth protest too much" are the professed champions of others that they claim to be. They're all transparent and would use whatever language or means to get what they wanted for themselves. And I guess we enjoy watching scum live their lives. Well, I know I do.

FORT Fogey

I don't remember the exact words but I remember somebody saying there is more life in a drop of stagnant pond water than in all the zoos in the world or something.

Preview clips are up.....It's going to be fun. Teresa's family members have joined the cast and they're not fans of hers.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 3 - A Sneak Peek at Season 3 - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

FORT Fogey

I wonder how they will handle the bankruptcy and the convictions.

+ Reply to Thread