+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Recipe for Dominican Republic Event:-
    - Mix a couple of volatile emotional Italians (I am one)
    - Add large quantities of alcohol and testosterone
    Stir well

Result: A typical bar fight.*

* If you don't have any emotional Italians, the same result can be still be
    produced.
    You left out one ingredient: Juicy's steroids. Roid-Rage should be his middle name.

I'm willing to bet that Teresa's mouth had something to do with it, too. She's outrageously confrontational for a grown woman. Especially when the cameras are rolling. Wonder if they were.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 03-17-2011 at 02:29 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    You left out one ingredient: Juicy's steroids. Roid-Rage should be his middle name.

I'm willing to bet that Teresa's mouth had something to do with it, too. She's outrageously confrontational for a grown woman. Especially when the cameras are rolling. Wonder if they were.
    Holy Moly!! There were cameras there??!!!!!
    If true, that changes everything, doesn't it?

Anyone catch Kathy Griffin's show last night?
    What a hoot. She did an impression of Teresa's comments before the notorious table flip! Pros*it*tion w*o*e !!
    OMG. She was dead on.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Recipe for Dominican Republic Event:-
    - Mix a couple of volatile emotional Italians (I am one)
    - Add large quantities of alcohol and testosterone
    Stir well

Result: A typical bar fight.*

* If you don't have any emotional Italians, the same result can be still be
    produced.
    That is so foreign from Southern society! A good friend of mine is from Philly, and we both marvel at how different our experiences/expectations have been (and still are)!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Holy Moly!! There were cameras there??!!!!!
    If true, that changes everything, doesn't it?
    I don't know if it was filmed, just speculating. I suspect that Bravo paid for the whole thing and, therefore, could have been filming. I read that Teresa's sister-in-law was there and that they don't normally socialize much. Bravo brings them together, though, for the show.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 03-18-2011 at 09:26 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I don't know if it was filmed, just speculating. I suspect that Bravo paid for the whole thing and, therefore, could have been filming. I read that Teresa's sister-in-law was there and that they don't normally socialize much. Bravo brings them together, though, for the show.
    And it seems, more often than not, that when we hear of some "scandoluous" behavior of these reality folk, then in a couple months we're shown film on the show.
    Just like the Tamraa/Jenna that happened a few months ago that's scheduled for next week (I think). And also remember when Danielle was going to court agaisnt Theresa with Kim G, it was reported and then later shown.
    So I'm thinking your speculating was probably right on.

And I will still maintain that if cameras were there, the brouhaha escalated for dramatic purposes.

And it seems, more often than not, that when we hear of some "scandoluous" behavior of these reality folk, then in a couple months we're shown film on the show.
    Just like the Tamraa/Jenna that happened a few months ago that's scheduled for next week (I think). And also remember when Danielle was going to court agaisnt Theresa with Kim G, it was reported and then later shown.
    So I'm thinking your speculating was probably right on.

And I will still maintain that if cameras were there, the brouhaha escalated for dramatic purposes.
    The Jeana/Tamra incident was filmed at the end of season party so I don't think it will be shown before then.

The NJ Housewives were indeed being filmed when the drama in the DR went down.
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-joe-giudice-and-nj-housewives-cast-members-detained-police-overseas

the cast was on vacation late last month for the upcoming season of the hit Bravo show.
    Last edited by Bunny555; 03-19-2011 at 03:16 AM.

The NJ Housewives were indeed being filmed when the drama in the DR went down.
    Actually, this article doesn't say that Bravo filled the bar brawl (which occurred at 1:00 a.m.). It just says they were in the Dominican Republic to film a vacation with Bravo.

Not that I'd be surprised if they got it on film. There were some serious injuries in this brawl, too. Some of these people are like rabid dogs.

FORT Fogey

And they called bug-eyed Danielle 'trashy' and 'low class.' Just sayin' is all.

FORT Fogey

My guess is that it's true that the boys were doing the macho-protect-the-women thing. That was Albe's first move after the crazy Theresa table flip, if you recall. I bet it's all true, as a matter of fact. None of it is surprising.

I think the Guidice's will soon find themselves alienated from the rest of the cast.

+ Reply to Thread