+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4117276;
    Just another way for her to squeeze out another couple dollars. She's going to capitalize on her 5 minutes of fame in any way she can...and she better hurry up because it's almost over.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4117278;
    $45 for a 2-hour class with her? Those must be NYC prices. It would never happen here. Whatever happened with the bankrupcy proceedings of this "successful businesswoman"? Did they lose their house and all their stuff and wind up living over the pizzeria, or not?
    There's a thread on the Giudice bankruptcy in the Celebrity Gossip forum. Right now, the bankruptcy petition is on hold while they face charges of bankruptcy fraud. Their pre-trial hearing is this month. Their trial is scheduled for July. If they are found guilty of fraud, at a minimum their petition to have their debts discharged will be denied.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Kiz

I had to laugh at a letter I received in the mail today. It's an invitation to a local jewelry store for a special VIP Holiday Sale. There's a meet and greet with none other than Teresa Giudice. I wonder if they are of aware of the bankruptcy and fraud charges.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Teresa Giudice could be in jail for bankruptcy fraud and therefore unable to star. I can't stand the way her husband is always mean to her kids and she doesn't stand up for them!

Hey, does anybody know what Caroline Manzo's deal is? She seems like the most sane one of them all, but why is she on the show? What does she get out of it? I don't see her trying to haggle new deals, etc. Just threatening to leave the show if Staub returns.

Bethenny Frankel used the NY show as an informercial, just like Jill Zarrin, but what's Caroline's angle?

I thought she was reasonably smart until she pimped her kids onto the fake dating show of that money-grubbing vile woman Patti Stanger.

Oh the irony... Staub making a scene with Teresa's house being in foreclosure and then her range rover gets repo'd.

It's funny how like trainwrecks of wives think they can sing... Kim Zolciak, The Countess, and now this other old hen. It's sad when they do it with kids like Selena Gomez, but hilarious when adults do it. lol.

I think most of these fame hos should get off TV and get into rehab. Isn't there a new Fame Ho Rehab Center starting soon with Dr. Drew? Of course they'll only enter if it's a new reality TV series. Ugh.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;4120838;

Hey, does anybody know what Caroline Manzo's deal is? She seems like the most sane one of them all, but why is she on the show? What does she get out of it? I don't see her trying to haggle new deals, etc. Just threatening to leave the show if Staub returns.
    I think she was/is at a junction in her life where she's not sure where she's going or what's she'll be doing, since her major job as mom is basically over so this seemed like an interesting option.
    I also think she's a little effected by all the celebrity-hood she's had part in. I agree with you that she seems sensible so I don't think she'll let it go to her head like others have. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if she also left the show after next season. People like Danielle and Teresa will stay until they squeeze the last drop of fame out of it all even if it's not very flattering.

FORT Fanatic

I can't help it...I love Teresa. If she not on the show, or not able to be on the show, I won't watch the show. I like Caroline and Jacqueline, but the real reason I tune in is for Teresa.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;4121967;
    I can't help it...I love Teresa. If she not on the show, or not able to be on the show, I won't watch the show. I like Caroline and Jacqueline, but the real reason I tune in is for Teresa.
    I can't help it... I do,too! I read all the things people write about hating to watch such 'filth' and blush... because I think she's facinating in a weird way. There's just something about her that makes me want to watch-- I hope she's back,too.

I love Teresa! She's larger than life; stupendously trashy; has garish taste in clothing, makeup, and home decor; has a barrel-bottom vocabulary; she is exquisitely lacking in talent; has poor parenting skills; and is uniquely unqualified for anything other than being filmed for our comedic pleasure. What a trip- I think she's positively hilarious, and I'll watch - hope they re-up her contract.
    Last edited by Prism; 12-07-2010 at 06:52 PM. Reason: typo
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4122102;
    I love Teresa! She's larger than life; stupendously trashy; has garish taste in clothing, makeup, and home decor; has a barrel-bottom vocabulary; she is exquisitely lacking in talent; has poor parenting skills; and is uniquely unqualified for anything other than being filmed for our comedic pleasure. What a trip- I think she's positively hilarious, and I'll watch - hope they re-up her contract.
    Not to mention her 2" forehead and her knuckle dragging, short beefy Juicy Joe! Another plus: orange is a good color for her (as in prison jumpsuit).
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 12-07-2010 at 06:58 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I read recently that both Manzo boys have moved out of mommy's house and acquired their own bachelor pad. They then started a rumor that they have a Bravo spin-off in the works, which has been hotly denied by Bravo "insiders."

Caroline, it is reported, is none too happy about this.

+ Reply to Thread