+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Danielle had her car repo'd in early September. In late September she started a 6 month stint of filming for the Wealth TV network (an HD only network). The show is called "Social."
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4098776;
    I think it was Gia who said that. In the epi where Tee is buying her a pile of gaudy outfits at the kiddie boutique and asks if Gia think's she (Teresa) is Donald Trump, and says that she's going to have to get a job. Gia's reply is: I'm too pretty to work.

She was mocking Danielle when she said that. I think it was in an interview that Dina said that Danielle had said that when she was whining about not being able to afford her lifestyle after the divorce and someone suggested she go out and get some sort of job. Gia heard it from either her mom or Dina.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4098822;
    She was mocking Danielle when she said that. I think it was in an interview that Dina said that Danielle had said that when she was whining about not being able to afford her lifestyle after the divorce and someone suggested she go out and get some sort of job. Gia heard it from either her mom or Dina.
    Exactly, RockyTop. Dina said that Danielle said it. While gossiping with Teresa about Danielle, I might add. You can watch it here.

delusional Danielle Staub says she is too pretty to work | realfauxhousewives.com

I trust anything these women say about as far as I could dropkick one of them from the 50 yard line.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 11-05-2010 at 05:56 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4098782;
    Danielle had her car repo'd in early September. In late September she started a 6 month stint of filming for the Wealth TV network (an HD only network). The show is called "Social."
    Well, you know what, I hope it never gets aired. I hate it that this trashpile of subhumanity is being rewarded for being the stinking pile she is so proud to be. It's horrifying.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4098913;
    Exactly, RockyTop. Dina said that Danielle said it. While gossiping with Teresa about Danielle, I might add. You can watch it here.

delusional Danielle Staub says she is too pretty to work | realfauxhousewives.com

I trust anything these women say about as far as I could dropkick one of them from the 50 yard line.
    Watching that clip, I couldn't help but think what a difference a few years makes. Teresa sounded almost normal and not so "Joisey" sounding. She had her original small boobs and Dina's boobs looked smaller too. They both looked like regular women, not the over the top flashy celebs they have become.

I keep reading that Teresa Giudice has not finalized a contract renewal with Bravo, and that Bravo is actively recruiting new housewives for NJ. The speculation is that they are preparing to replace Teresa - or that Teresa is holding out for more money (which seems improbable to me).

Yesterday I read that the Giudices' pretrial (on Federal bankruptcy fraud charges) is scheduled for December 14th. I am wondering if that is what her contractual delay is about, and also if this is why Bravo continues to recruit - they might need to replace her, depending upon the outcome of the fraud trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4098974;
    Well, you know what, I hope it never gets aired. I hate it that this trashpile of subhumanity is being rewarded for being the stinking pile she is so proud to be. It's horrifying.
    A very true statement, Prism. But maybe if enough people see the scum these people are, it might make them strive to be different. ( Yes, wishful thinking )
    There's no hope for the HW to improve themselves since it's so apparent that they are completely oblivious to what they really are. They are totally clueless to what they are revealing about themselves. Most of us, who probably have far fewer skeletons in our closets, know enough not to air dirty laundry for the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4098974;
    A very true statement, Prism. But maybe if enough people see the scum these people are, it might make them strive to be different. ( Yes, wishful thinking )
    There's no hope for the HW to improve themselves since it's so apparent that they are completely oblivious to what they really are. They are totally clueless to what they are revealing about themselves. Most of us, who probably have far fewer skeletons in our closets, know enough not to air dirty laundry for the world to see. None of us are paragons of virtue that could withstand judgement of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4090468;
    I'm with you. Tired of everyone rewarding people for bad behavior. She's still a fraud and no passage of time will eliminate that.....for me, at least. I still feel all of the RHONJ are horrible people and I still want no part of them.
    I agree too. I watch the OC, NY and Atlanta along with NJ and I really dont like the NJ show and I think its because every single one of them is awful! At least with the other 3 there is at least one person I like but on the NJ there isnt. I might tune in to watch the new season since there will be new people on but yeah the 3 originals, I dont like them, they are horrible horrible people.

Has anyone seen Danielle Staub's new singing video, "Cry?"
    Just came out. Doesn't sound like her (to me) and it is rather dramatic.

EXCLUSIVE CLIP: NJ Housewife Danielle Staubs' Emotional New Music Video | Radar Online

+ Reply to Thread