+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3449Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4090184;
    'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice involved in yet another made-for-television melee | NJ.com

Looks like we'll have yet another violent Teresa Guidice inspired brawl to watch on RHoNJ next season. This one also involved Juicy throwing punches at their nephew's christening celebration. Of course, the Bravo TV cameras were rolling.
    I think this just proves what we all know already. They are nothing but trash with money(...... well, maybe not so much money in Teresa and Juicy's case anymore.) But, to be honest, that's why I watch because nobody I know acts like these people....the very same reason people used to go to Freak Shows at the circus....the same reason I watch shows like Fatal Attractions, where I can't believe people want to love dangerous animals like venomous snakes!! and then die, doing so. It's all so out of the realm of normal life for most of us that we are fascinated, even when that fascination is horrible.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Boo hoo! It looks like Danielle is in financial trouble again -- if we can believe this article: Ex-Real Housewife of New Jersey Danielle Staub's Car Repossessed! - Terra

Poor thing.... Booo Hooo

Oh TEAR!!!! Guess the Mom-ager job is paying as much as she thought.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4097937;
    Boo hoo! It looks like Danielle is in financial trouble again -- if we can believe this article: Ex-Real Housewife of New Jersey Danielle Staub's Car Repossessed! - Terra

Actually, this happened in September. And it's the identical article, from the same publisher. They must recycle stories when they are hard up for news?

Life & Style Exclusive: Danielle Staub's Car Repossessed! - Life and Style
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Well, geez, Beverly, what about that big time television series contract you got? You know, the one where you were going to profile the travels of the rich and famous. And everyone was going to fawn all over you, and hope you'd air their wonderfullness, and you'd get paid big bucks because after all you are a ****Star**** and everyone wants to get sooo close to you.

Uh, oh, um.... oh, you didn't even get a job slinging hash at the local diner? Well, darn. Now here you are with no job, no house, no one to play with, and you don't even have a car. Maybe you're due for a heist of some kind with your weasly prison friends. You won't need a mask, your real face is scary enough.

Pardon me everyone--- but I cannot stand that woman, and I'm in a really bad mood today. Pfffftttt....
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4098306;
    Well, geez, Beverly, what about that big time television series contract you got? You know, the one where you were going to profile the travels of the rich and famous. And everyone was going to fawn all over you, and hope you'd air their wonderfullness, and you'd get paid big bucks because after all you are a ****Star**** and everyone wants to get sooo close to you.

Uh, oh, um.... oh, you didn't even get a job slinging hash at the local diner? Well, darn. Now here you are with no job, no house, no one to play with, and you don't even have a car. Maybe you're due for a heist of some kind with your weasly prison friends. You won't need a mask, your real face is scary enough.

[I]Pardon me everyone--- but I cannot stand that woman, and I'm in a really bad mood today. Pfffftttt....[/I]
    No worries.
    I think you just said what we all think.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Pardon me everyone--- but I cannot stand that woman, and I'm in a really bad mood today. Pfffftttt....
    We don't have to worry about Danielle. . . she can always live off of her daughter Christine's modeling career!

Have you forgotten that Danielle is too pretty to work?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4098762;
    Have you forgotten that Danielle is too pretty to work?
    I think it was Gia who said that. In the epi where Tee is buying her a pile of gaudy outfits at the kiddie boutique and asks if Gia think's she (Teresa) is Donald Trump, and says that she's going to have to get a job. Gia's reply is: I'm too pretty to work.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread