+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4073148;
    I'm not sure if I feel sorry for Teresa or not. What we don't know is whether Juicy really hid the facts of their finances, lied to her and/or deceived her totally. I don't think women today should claim to be ignorant of their financial situation as an excuse. We've advanced since the '40's and '50's (and before) when women weren't supposed to "worry their pretty little heads" about such things and should be aware if they need to cut back on expenses. So I won't judge her yet because Juicy could be a real dog and have lied to her but on the other hand, he must have been aware that she would pull that much cash out to pay for those furnishings and wouldn't she see a balance of $$ when she did that? But I still think a wife should be aware of what's in the bank, if there are unpaid/overdue bills or if your credit cards are maxed out. When you're in a marriage, you are just as legally responsible for debt as your spouse.
    My impression (when we saw Joe referring to the fact that Teresa could no longer write checks) was that she never had access to his bank account/s and that he opened a separate checking account for her, which he ultimately closed.

The money from her publisher was deposited to her TB Fabulicious business account, where she has comingled funds so extensively that it's impossible for the court to sort out which of her deposits/expenditures were personal and which were business related! So, she's not much of a bookkeeper (nor is she exactly bright).

I don't think it's really possible she did not know that her family finances were in critical mode before filing for bankruptcy. The probability is that she knew and she was diverting all the cash she could to a separate business account.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Kiz

'NJ Housewife' -- Don't Make Me Testify Against Staub! | TMZ.com

'NJ Housewife' -- Don't Make Me Testify Against Staub!
    10/1/2010 12:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Danielle Staub's former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" co-star Jacqueline Laurita desperately wants to avoid testifying against her nemesis in court ... telling TMZ, "I don't want to go back to that dark place.".....
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

I don't blame her. If she testifies, she knows it will just bring all the craziness back to life. Can they really force her to be a witness?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;4074254;
    'NJ Housewife' -- Don't Make Me Testify Against Staub! | TMZ.com

'NJ Housewife' -- Don't Make Me Testify Against Staub!
    10/1/2010 12:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Danielle Staub's former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" co-star Jacqueline Laurita desperately wants to avoid testifying against her nemesis in court ... telling TMZ, "I don't want to go back to that dark place.".....
    Yikes! Danielle looks awful, probably time for another tune-up on her face. Funny because she's really not that old but I guess living her kind of life can show up on your face. Some people just don't realize that there is more to looking good than how many wrinkles you have or don't have.

Once you've started drilling and chipping away on your face you better be prepared to try and maintain it. Still, in the end, it all falls apart even worse than mother nature intended.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Kiz

Looks like Jacq won't have to worry about testifying against Danielle in the Maher lawsuit.

Danielle Staub -- Settlement Reached in War with Ex | TMZ.com
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fanatic

Does anyone know when the next season will premier?

FORT Fan

Not usually till late spring / early summer... I don't think they've started filming yet.

Well, the latest rumor is: Theresa is going to have her own spin-off show. j

No comment.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4078722;
    Well, the latest rumor is: Theresa is going to have her own spin-off show. j

No comment.
    Bet you the rumor was started by Teresa.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread