+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B;4071653;
    I'm surprised any of them are coming back to the trainwreck. Hopefully Teresa's sis-in-law will be entertaining.
    ROL is reporting today that Bravo is also interesting in adding Teresa's cousin, Katherina Wakile, to the Jersey group. She is "Kathy Wakile" on FaceBook if you want to see her photo. This must be driving Tree up a wall.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Hmmm... I get the feeling season 3 is going to be very, very bad season for Teresa.

Could be fun for the rest of us though!

Yeah, now that the Danielle drama is over they need to start something else to pull the viewers in, so looks like it could be Teresa's family and the friction therein. I know I'll watch. While I certainly don't agree with her financial or moral principals, there's something about Teresa that I find interesting to watch. And I'm curious about this apparently megarich sister in law whom she despises! Teresa's family alone could probably contain enough 'plots' to fill the season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4071826;
    Yeah, now that the Danielle drama is over they need to start something else to pull the viewers in, so looks like it could be Teresa's family and the friction therein. I know I'll watch. While I certainly don't agree with her financial or moral principals, there's something about Teresa that I find interesting to watch. And I'm curious about this apparently megarich sister in law whom she despises! Teresa's family alone could probably contain enough 'plots' to fill the season.
    I kind of feel bad for Teresa. Seems as if all she wanted in life was a rich husband, but she ends up with a prison-bound dog while all along her brother and sister-in-law develop the lifestyle she wanted so badly.

As much as I'm ashamed to admit it, I'd feel an extreme amount of jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4071839;
    I kind of feel bad for Teresa. Seems as if all she wanted in life was a rich husband, but she ends up with a prison-bound dog while all along her brother and sister-in-law develop the lifestyle she wanted so badly.

I would have to agree. Her brother and sister-in-law are in a lot of debt, too. And I think they may have filed for Chapter 7 in the past. I think 2 of Joe's brothers also filed for bankruptcies. It must run on both sides of the family.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I agree with you Jexter. She was actually my favorite until I found out about the money problems and her part in it. I think stupidity (instead of ruthlessness or deviousness) played a huge part in her participation in the debt, and I agree that trying to keep up with the sister in law, who seems to have the life she is striving for, has kept her stupidly spending money she doesn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4071826;
    This is the only "Housewives" franchise I watch, although I do like Bethenny Getting Married. I think Bravo should ditch Caroline and Jacqui, too. They are boring and irrelevant without Danielle. The show was about one family (plus one friend) against Danielle. Maybe now it can be all Giudices vs. everyone else in the world, including their own relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4072631;
    This is the only "Housewives" franchise I watch, although I do like Bethenny Getting Married. I think Bravo should ditch Caroline and Jacqui, too. They are boring and irrelevant without Danielle. The show was about one family (plus one friend) against Danielle. Maybe now it can be all Giudices vs. everyone else in the world, including their own relatives.
    I think Caroline and Jacqui are boring,too. I can't imagine what their storyline will be now that Danielle is gone. I don't want to see Caroline's kids lifes and Jacqui... what is her storyline again? She just seems to BE there. I like Dina as a person, but I can't imagine how they could make her life any more interesting. All the drama was centered around Danielle. Soooo.. I say, bring on the Giudices vs. everyone else in the world!! ()

Actually Dina could have her own show as 'Decorator to the Stars', if that's what she was doing while she worked. I would watch that. Her brother seemed pretty interesting and if they could show things like him (and her) decorating the dressing room of what Dina called,''a MAJOR star" with all the demands and over the top happenings of said star it might work.

I agree... I could watch a show like that with Dina. She seems pretty genuine. Maybe she could give Teresa some decorating tips. That would be interesting.

On a side note.... I miss Bethany ... When is her show coming back?)

I'm not sure if I feel sorry for Teresa or not. What we don't know is whether Juicy really hid the facts of their finances, lied to her and/or deceived her totally. I don't think women today should claim to be ignorant of their financial situation as an excuse. We've advanced since the '40's and '50's (and before) when women weren't supposed to "worry their pretty little heads" about such things and should be aware if they need to cut back on expenses. So I won't judge her yet because Juicy could be a real dog and have lied to her but on the other hand, he must have been aware that she would pull that much cash out to pay for those furnishings and wouldn't she see a balance of $$ when she did that? But I still think a wife should be aware of what's in the bank, if there are unpaid/overdue bills or if your credit cards are maxed out. When you're in a marriage, you are just as legally responsible for debt as your spouse.

+ Reply to Thread