+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4064359;
    You'd think he'd get a cab - or get T. to drive him where he needs to go. Wonder who'll be running the pizzeria?

And who will be running it if they both go to jail if Federal charges are brought against them? This is just a dress rehearsal for Joe, I think.
    Won't Mother Teresa run the pizzeria since she IS a cook!!

I wonder if after Caroline hears about Juicy's new digs for 10 days; she will call him up and tell him he has to "own it"!!!
    KAREN

Just checking in to see if anything going on -- no activity, but just wondered if anyone noticing the umpteen twitters and Facebook posts by Teresa -- looking for bargains, sales and coupons. It's soooooooo obvious she's trying to change her image to that of one watching her pennies. It's embarrassing.

I miss everyone around here. So sick of the franchise didn't even beging watching DC. Will definitely check Beverly Hills. But if it turns into constant hatred, am outta there too.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Yeah, crickets here I saw Teresa's tweets about coupons - she's looking for discount Halloween costumes now. I'm not buying this new image. I am, however, forming a grudging respect for her sheer persistence and dedication to her goals: selling that book, and getting a new one underway. She may be a lot of things, but no one can call her lazy.

BTW, I got a PM from her on Twitter. I had tweeted that I couldn't find her new book on the NY Times best seller list. She pm'd that they moved it from "Paperback Non-Fiction" to "Advice," and sure enough - it's there.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Ashley Holmes tweeted that she will not be returning for Season 3. Maybe there's hope for this show after all.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4065048;
    I wonder if after Caroline hears about Juicy's new digs for 10 days; she will call him up and tell him he has to "own it"!!!
    Probably not since she likes to tell everyone they should "own it" except her sidekick Teresa.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4070851;
    Ashley Holmes tweeted that she will not be returning for Season 3. Maybe there's hope for this show after all.
    And one more thing, HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!! I don't think I could have handled another season of her on my TV screen. But then I'm not sure I ever want to see any of these howives again!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4070851;
    That is very good news, indeed. It was hard to watch the way she acted. Her behavior was more like a rebellious teenager than someone out of their teens. Sixteen year olds act like that. Although I get the feeling she has a lot of anger against her mother and only expresses it by acting out. I'm not even going to try and guess why she's angry with Jackie.

I'm surprised any of them are coming back to the trainwreck. Hopefully Teresa's sis-in-law will be entertaining.

FORT Newbie

I just read a HILARIOUS blog about an imaginary luncheon with ALL the Real Housewives! I had to share it. If you're a fan of the shows, you will laugh your butts off! It's on that site Celebrity Beehive (I can't post the URL). I'm telling you - it's hilarious!!!

+ Reply to Thread