+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2807Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Ya know, Tess was so out there with her self importance, dishonesty about her social and financial position, and her constant dissing of people she deemed lesser souls-- I don't feel as properly sorry for her as I should.

But that poor sucker Joe, I think he tried to be a big shot, not having the actual brains to figure out what a hole he'd dug himself into. I wouldn't be surprised to see their next court date is a divorce hearing. They both have paid a dear price in their quest for fame.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4063730;
    EXCLUSIVE: Teresa Giudice's Husband Joe Sentenced To 10 Days In Jail | Radar Online

Teresa Giudice's Husband Joe Sentenced To 10 Days In Jail

Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice, the husband of The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice, was sentenced to jail on Wednesday, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

A judge sentenced Joe to ten days in prison and Joe is expected to begin his sentence next week. According to the document obtained by RadarOnline.com exclusively, he was also fined $1,000 and his license is suspended for at least another year. Oddly, the court action document does not list Giudice's name. Sources tell RadarOnline.com that the reason for the jail time is because Joe drove with a suspended license.

In January, he was charged with driving under the influence after crashing his car into a telephone pole in Montville Township, New Jersey. He was taken to the hospital and then released to the police due to outstanding warrants. In March, he was fined $864, had his license revoked for 12 months, and was sentenced to 30 days of community service.

Before Joe heads into the slammer, he and his wife Teresa will celebrate the first birthday of their youngest daughter.

Why would the court docs not list his name?
    Too bad that Joe's favorite saying won't rhyme anymore.... "Happy cell mate, Happy life"!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4064139;
    Too bad that Joe's favorite saying won't rhyme anymore.... "Happy cell mate, Happy life"!
    I have a feeling he'll enjoy his 10 day vacation. 3 squares a day, no screaming kids, no Teresa.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4063555;
    Is the ex-husband that's suing Danielle the father of her daughters?? Because she certainly attempted to defame him... and yet when the girls saw him at the sweet-16 it seemed very normal for them for him to be there...

Re: Bad press about Italians coming from Teresa or Jersey Shore.... firstly, anyone who believes that all Italians are one way because of a few people on TV is a moron, honestly. But in the end, the Jersey Shore kids are just that - kids. They're young people with no real attachments, no family to humiliate, etc. Who knows how they'll be in a few years? Right now, like lots of 20 year olds, they're just having fun. They don't blame the bad things they do on being Italian.

Teresa, on the other hand, is shaming her entire family and blaming her bad behavior on being Italian. She's being irresponsible in so many ways, and claiming it's okay because "she's Italian." It's horrible.
    I so agree with you about this.
    I'm 100% Italian.
    I have the choice to decide whether I'm going to throw a childish tantrum or handle negative situations with grace and intelligence. Just because our "instinct" tells us to react one way, it doesn't make it ok.
    It's ridiculous to excuse her behavior by blaming her heritage. I would imagine she would be "offended" if a non-Italian accused her of behaving in a typical Italian way and cry racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4064141;
    I have a feeling he'll enjoy his 10 day vacation. 3 squares a day, no screaming kids, no Teresa.
    It will feel like more of a vacation than the trip to Italy!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4064139;
    Think I'll post this on Teresa's facebook page!!!!!!! Her "friends" are gonna get mad at me! Weeeeeeeee!

Chickened out! I don't want FB mad at me! She has a cute photo up of the girls and I didn't want to be mean!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4064156;
    I so agree with you about this.
    I'm 100% Italian.
    I have the choice to decide whether I'm going to throw a childish tantrum or handle negative situations with grace and intelligence. Just because our "instinct" tells us to react one way, it doesn't make it ok.
    It's ridiculous to excuse her behavior by blaming her heritage. I would imagine she would be "offended" if a non-Italian accused her of behaving in a typical Italian way and cry racism.
    Thank you! I'm 50-50 Italian and Irish, so if heritage REALLY impacted how we handle negative situations, I would be screaming all the time. I'm not. I'll give her that Italians are typically louder than everyone else, I've experienced that firsthand, and emotional, but that has no effect on anyone's actions.

I know a guy who always uses that excuse for bad behavior...he always says...hey...I'm 100% Italian. Try using that excuse in court after getting busted for bad behavior! And really...if you think about it...I truly doubt that anyone is 100% anything if you go back through all your generations to the beginning of time! The only thing we are 100% is human!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4064141;
    You'd think he'd get a cab - or get T. to drive him where he needs to go. Wonder who'll be running the pizzeria?

And who will be running it if they both go to jail if Federal charges are brought against them? This is just a dress rehearsal for Joe, I think.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread