+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2526Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Wealth TV is an HD only network. It has a decent percentage of original programming, and it's pretty interesting/entertaining. Danielle Staub was ratings gold for Bravo. Like or hate her, that's pretty much established.

Whether she "deserves" to make a living this way or not is irrelevant, in my opinion. She starts filming for them this week, and will film 26 episodes. I will tune it to see it. I don't have any particular, personal revulsion toward her.

She played a villain on RHoNJ. I'm willing to see what's she's like away from that venue. Unless you get HD programming, and your carrier carries the channel, you don't have to worry about tuning in.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I hate to say it...I would watch it. She is just like my mom and I guess that makes me feel sorry for her in a way.
    I hope I don't get into trouble for this...it is off topic..I need some legal advice concerning child support, if anyone could pm me I would very much appreciate it. I am custodial parent. I won't go further into it on here because I would just die if I got banned from here!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4060917;
    No! We must not associate the likes of Danielle with Wayne's World! lol
    Ha! Sorry about that! I'm not worthy,I'm not worthy

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4060816;
    What sort of celebrities would want to be interviewed by Danielle Staub? Paris Hilton and her ilk?
    See, Lucky22, you're speaking like a normal intelligent person, wondering who would be interviewed by Danielle.
    You need to think like an abnormal, unintelligent person and then you'd know exactly who'd be part of that show. They're everywhere in Hollywood.
    Don't forget it doesn't take much to be a celeb anymore who's always looking for face time.

I can't stand even looking at that lizard faced, nut job. Sure, BRAVO, sucked me in because I started watching RHNJ but it won't happen with an interview show. Thank god that I don't really like talk shows AND there isn't a continuing story line for me to follow. I agree, who would want to be interviewed by her?

I wouldn't watch Danielle's interview show any more than I will watch Bethany Getting Married. No interest.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Danielle reminds me very much of Omerosa. Both women seem to love being the villain, and both are very, very aggressive. Omerosa has now had at least 2 shows following The Apprentice (not sure how many because I would NEVER watch her on ANYTHING!!!), and I have a feeling that Danielle will have a similar path. Too bad, but you know, it's our own fault because we continue to watch all these folks that we 'love to hate' -- creating rating gold for the networks --- and then we're upset because the networks gives us more of what they think we want!

And on top of that, they do skim the bottom of the barrel, appealing to the absolute lowest common denominator of the population. Look at how long Jerry Springer has been on the air, and what a horror that show is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4061179;
    Danielle reminds me very much of Omerosa. Both women seem to love being the villain, and both are very, very aggressive. Omerosa has now had at least 2 shows following The Apprentice (not sure how many because I would NEVER watch her on ANYTHING!!!), and I have a feeling that Danielle will have a similar path. Too bad, but you know, it's our own fault because we continue to watch all these folks that we 'love to hate' -- creating rating gold for the networks --- and then we're upset because the networks gives us more of what they think we want!

And on top of that, they do skim the bottom of the barrel, appealing to the absolute lowest common denominator of the population. Look at how long Jerry Springer has been on the air, and what a horror that show is!!!
    Omerosa is VILE!!!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

I think the difference is that Danielle is genuinely mentally unbalanced. I think she's an awful person but I think she also has some serious mental/emotional issues. Which led to which, I don't know. Omerosa is just awful.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4061460;
    I think the difference is that Danielle is genuinely mentally unbalanced. I think she's an awful person but I think she also has some serious mental/emotional issues. Which led to which, I don't know. Omerosa is just awful.
    I agree. Omerosa is a control freak with a huge ego and no people skills. Danielle should be so lucky. If any TV network wanted to do something for her, they should have booked her into an in-patient mental health facility, all expenses paid, not given her her own TV show. Hey, maybe they could have filmed a reality show about Danielle in the mental health facility.

+ Reply to Thread