+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

what else would that be other than working?

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4057085;
    Unless she's referring to writing a book and maybe signing the book at events as her idea of "working"?

celebrities get paid pretty well for making appearances . . . . i'm just wondering what kind of job ppl thought she would/could get?????

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4057177;
    Appearances where??? On the street, walking into a mall? Or what kind of events...events like hosting more parties they can't afford?? LOL

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4057380;
    Is anyone else seeing commercials for a Real Housewives of daytime premering sometime next week. I know I saw NONo (rhoa) and a few others in the preview. It wasn't advertised on a Bravo station. Ok, i'm going to write it down next time.

Real Housewives repeats will be syndicated in fall 2010 + reality blurred

The Real Housewives of the O.C., New York City, New Jersey, and Atlanta will all enter syndication, as their collective seasons will have more than 100 episodes, the magic number for syndication. Repeats of the show will air daily on NBC-owned TV stations and other networks.
    Part of the "raise" TG wants is royalties from this syndication, as well as a percentage of sales of DVDs.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

i agree . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4057181;

Teresa's spending the way she was was irresponsible, but there ARE people who can afford to spend that way, and I believe Teresa believed she was one of those people. I think she's an idiot.

am i the only one who didn't see anything wrong w the old lady crack comment? lol, i mean, she put her crack out on ntl tv, what did she expect?

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4057282;

And for Theresa making fun of Kim G's "old lady crack," she should be careful. Not many people can look as good as Kim G does in that bikini at her age!!! (Sheesh! I'm so jealous.) Theresa should only hope that she looks half that good when she gets up there in age.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4057386;
    celebrities get paid pretty well for making appearances . . . . i'm just wondering what kind of job ppl thought she would/could get?????
    I think on the reunion they were referring to Teresa's book signings. She actively solicits venues to promote her book, sometimes even in pizza parlors. The table flipping contest is also a new book marketing trick

She has been very, very busy since her book came out. I really have to doubt she's home cooking dinner anymore. Some of her gigs take her pretty far from home, and many of them are in the evening.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Teresa's lawyer must have told her to be vewy, vewy quiet because other than a Tweet saying "don't believe everything you read" (as usual), she has made no comment on the Justice Dep't's objections and allegations filed against her and Juicy.

Interestingly, their pizzeria's website says that Teresa owns it.

Menu

Quote Originally Posted by abitconfuzed;4057245;
    I don't think Teresa is an idiot at all I think her husband kept it from her as a lot of men do. Even during the trip to Italy he moaned about her shopping but NEVER told her they needed to tighten thing up.
    I never said she was an "idiot" but i agreethat she is, among other things. It's a sad state of affairs that she needs to be told by anyone to not be reckless. Geez, I guess no one expects her to be accountable for anything. All Juicy's fault............or Danielle's.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

I can believe that she had no idea things were so dire that they had to file for bankruptcy.

It's her lack of financial responsibility after the BK filing that I find reprehensible and stupid. Not to mention the lying, perjury, and fraud thingie. How stupid can they get?

Looks like Lady Ashley and Derek have parted ways.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread