+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 755 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145545 ... LastLast
Like Tree2697Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Haven't seen the Today show video, but people only start looking like Danielle when they've been surgically altered.

Am I the only one looking forward to the finale tonight? Can't wait to see what causes Teresa to up end the table.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

Can’t believe tonight’s already the season finale for Real Housewives of New Jersey. Lots of good preview material at Bravo’s site:

here's a funny montage of Caroline in several different episodes doing her "Nobody better mess with my family" routine:
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Videos - Meet the Manzos of Franklin Lakes - Bravo TV Official Site

There's Caroline putting her money where her mouth is by buying a fierce attack dog. (Special guest: Manzo family friend, disgraced former NYC police commissioner Bernie Kerik!):
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Videos - Caroline's Protection - Bravo TV Official Site

There's a quick preview of the china-smashing catfight we've been awaiting all season:
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Videos - What We've Been Waiting For - Bravo TV Official Site

A photo gallery illustrating the "Jersey Dos and Don'ts," the wives' rules of conduct. (Note that "speak your mind" is so important, it's listed three times.):
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Photos - Jersey Do's and Don'ts - Bravo TV Official Site

And there's a preview of the finale's formal dinner, where Teresa tells her guests way too much about her new "bubbies" and her sex life, while Danielle, apparently unable to bear having someone else be the center of attention, whips out a copy of the true-crime book that exposed her sordid past:
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Videos - Getting Ready for Confrontation - Bravo TV Official Site

Quote Originally Posted by icantstop;3505036;
    And there's a preview of the finale's formal dinner, where Teresa tells her guests way too much about her new "bubbies" and her sex life, while Danielle, apparently unable to bear having someone else be the center of attention, whips out a copy of the true-crime book that exposed her sordid past:
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Videos - Getting Ready for Confrontation - Bravo TV Official Site
    OMG - Danielle is psycho! Did you see her face when she put the book down on the table? She lives for drama, now I know whay Teresa pulled the table over!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3504841;
    Bunny or anyone else who can help...

Whenever I try to watch the video, it only plays for a few seconds and then jumps to the next video. I always have that problem when I'm trying to watch a MSNBC video. Is it just my computer, or is there a way to make the automatic advancement stop? Thanks.

(As far as the lack of plastic surgery, I think the woman is a compulsive liar. No way do eyebrows move up *naturally* when one ages.)
    It's got to be your computer because I had no problems viewing the clip. I thought that Danielle looked "softer" in this video than on the show. I know her hair is longer but there is something different about her face, anyone else notice?

nope! i can't wait to get off today so i can head home and make dinner and be in front of the tv for the finale.

i am still peeved abt the season being so short tho.

i wonder if there will be a season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3504995;
    Haven't seen the Today show video, but people only start looking like Danielle when they've been surgically altered.

Am I the only one looking forward to the finale tonight? Can't wait to see what causes Teresa to up end the table.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3505466;
    It's got to be your computer because I had no problems viewing the clip. I thought that Danielle looked "softer" in this video than on the show. I know her hair is longer but there is something different about her face, anyone else notice?

Thanks, luvsginger. Since it's my computer, I tried the video again, and by toying around, I found a way to view the video. I have to hit embed to stop the rotation.

I noticed that she looked better too. I thought it might be the professional makeup and on-set lighting.

After watching the video, I have another reason to hate her. She doesn't have to watch what she eats, she only exercises three times/week for 30 mins and she wears a size 0.

Anyone ready for the season finale? And a little table flipping?

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3505994;

Anyone ready for the season finale? And a little table flipping?

As a former Joisey girl, I sure am!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

FORT Regular

I don't like how Danielle deflects negative attention from herself by focusing on who might have revealed the book rather than the ugly allegations in the book. Even with her daughters, she emphasizes the "enemies" who are out to get her rather than take responsibility for her own actions.

If I have to hear "bubbies" or "boobies" one more time...I'm going to have to poke my eyes out!

+ Reply to Thread