+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3302Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4057062;
    I believe that it's possible Teresa didn't know how bad it was, but it's also her responsibility to be on top of things.
    Immaterial if she knew how bad her situation was -- her irresponsible spending was, well, "irresponsible." Selfish and immature. Curious if she even thought about saving for the future of her children -- education, etc. -- she probably didn't even think that was HER responsibility.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4056879;
    I really, really hope that Bravo cans Ashley for Season 3. I just don't think I could take another whole season of her ignorant, disrespectful BS.
    ITA - I can't understand why Bravo's bringing back any of Jacqueline's clan next season anyway. Once Danielle's out of the mix what could Jacqueline (or Ashley) possibly bring to the table? Their whole storyline was based on their feud with Danielle. Jacqueline is sooooo boring - without the "Dinyell Drama" J's storyline's about as interesting as watching paint dry.

If Jacqueline doesn't do something to step up the drama I'm afraid she's gonna go the way of DeShawn Snow & Lisa Wu-Hartwell (RHOA), Lynne Curtain of (RHOOC) and all of the other ho-hum cast members who've been kicked to the curb by Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4057085;
    Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't Teresa state on the reunion show that as soon as she knew how bad things were financially for their family, she immediately started to work? Unless she's referring to writing a book and maybe signing the book at events as her idea of "working"? But then again...the book had to have been written way BEFORE she supposedly knew about the financial problems, since she signed her book publishing deal right before filing bankruptcy and she claims she was totally clueless about their finances. You can't write a book in one night! The timeline does not add up if this is the case.
    Theresa is a liar. Always trying to make herself look good -- she lies through her teeth. Spending $60,000 within days of filing bankruptcy for furniture for her new home? Please. She still has her furniture -- what new home? Another big spending spree. She learned NOTHING. Just like she lied over and over again whenever she was asked why she confronted Danielle at the country club that night. "Oh, I just wanted to say hi to her -- just trying to be nice." Come on. Why would she want to do that when she hated her, wanted nothing to do with her, and definitely wanted her out of her life? Excuses and more excuses to cover herself. Amazing how many people bought it.............Danielle blamed for that one, too. She lied on her bankruptcy petition, blamed everything on Juicy Joe. With all her irresponsible spending and decadence, albeit classless, I'll bet she never ever thought about putting money aside for children's future (education/whatever) -- I guess Joe was taking care of that, too. She is selfish and there's nothing she can do to earn my respect -- don't know how others can overlook this stuff. Everybody too busy despising Danielle, that everything everyone else does really doesn't matter much. Even the Godmother (Caroline) called her out on her language..................sinc e Caroline's so righteous, can't imagine why she is even friendly with the Giudices.

Silly me for even trying to understand.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4057115;
    Sure! I think it's great to have a family business. A pizza shop was actually a pretty good idea.... people LOVE good pizza. I would sell my favorite shoes for REALLY good pizza.
    I've lived in 4 different states...currently in CA and I can never find a good pizza anywhere other than when I go back home to NY to visit. Believe me...I totally pig out on pizza when I go home....I want to eat it for every meal because once I leave there...I know it'll be a very long time until I get to have a yummy pizza again. Not sure about Jersey...although I think it probably have good pizza like NY, since they are close by each other. I thought Joe was opening a pizza place? What happened to that? If T made homemade sauce to use on that pizza, it might set them apart from other pizzerias.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4057085;
    Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't Teresa state on the reunion show that as soon as she knew how bad things were financially for their family, she immediately started to work? Unless she's referring to writing a book and maybe signing the book at events as her idea of "working"? But then again...the book had to have been written way BEFORE she supposedly knew about the financial problems, since she signed her book publishing deal right before filing bankruptcy and she claims she was totally clueless about their finances. You can't write a book in one night! The timeline does not add up if this is the case.
    I believe she said that she has started doing "appearances" every night. Or maybe she said "events".

Now that's REAL.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4057147;
    Immaterial if she knew how bad her situation was -- her irresponsible spending was, well, "irresponsible." Selfish and immature. Curious if she even thought about saving for the future of her children -- education, etc. -- she probably didn't even think that was HER responsibility.
    She's been thinking that her kids don't need an education. They're going to be actresses and models, right? Irresponsible, selfish and immature is right!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4057162;
    I've lived in 4 different states...currently in CA and I can never find a good pizza anywhere other than when I go back home to NY to visit. Believe me...I totally pig out on pizza when I go home....I want to eat it for every meal because once I leave there...I know it'll be a very long time until I get to have a yummy pizza again. Not sure about Jersey...although I think it probably have good pizza like NY, since they are close by each other. I thought Joe was opening a pizza place? What happened to that? If T made homemade sauce to use on that pizza, it might set them apart from other pizzerias.
    Oh my, NY is clearly the only place to get a real, incredible pizza!!! Jersey, I'm sure, also has excellent pizza, not only because of proximity but a high concentration of Italians who are still very connected to their heritage.

Joe did open a pizza place, and as far as I know, it's still going.

Quote Originally Posted by run4cures;4057168;
    I believe she said that she has started doing "appearances" every night. Or maybe she said "events".

Now that's REAL.
    Appearances where??? On the street, walking into a mall? Or what kind of events...events like hosting more parties they can't afford?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4057175;
    Oh my, NY is clearly the only place to get a real, incredible pizza!!! Jersey, I'm sure, also has excellent pizza, not only because of proximity but a high concentration of Italians who are still very connected to their heritage.

Joe did open a pizza place, and as far as I know, it's still going.
    From what people have told me....the reason you can't get a pizza as good as in NY (like I said...not sure about Jersey) even though there are lots of areas of Italians all over the country, is because of the NY water. I've been told by several people that it's the water that makes it taste so good and different than anywhere else. Of course in NY we say "wata"...lol Maybe that's why!!!

FORT Fogey

Oh my gosh, you're probably right! NYC is supposed to have the best water in the country, actually.... whenever I go there my hair looks great because the shower water is fantastic! Haha but that's off-topic.

Teresa's spending the way she was was irresponsible, but there ARE people who can afford to spend that way, and I believe Teresa believed she was one of those people. I think she's an idiot.

+ Reply to Thread