+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2537Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I fell asleep so I didn't see the last half of the show. What was the whole thing with the wig in the bag??
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4056195;
    I fell asleep so I didn't see the last half of the show. What was the whole thing with the wig in the bag??
    I didn't see it all, either, but I think Danielle had a little show-and-tell set up with that wig, which she used to illustrate how extensions are attached to one's hair, how much force it takes to pull them out, and how some of the real hair next to the scalp comes out with them. She had Andy pull on the hair for demonstration purposes. Only Danielle would think of doing that and feel the need to further drive home the point of how harmed she had been by Ashley. I don't doubt that it hurt ... I just think it was beyond time to stop harping on it.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4056013;
    Jacqueline offered the peace pipe and Danielle was appreciative. I thought it was big of Jacqueline and Danielle responded in kind. It doesn't mean they were going to be friends -- it just made their lives a little easier
    Call me crazy but I doubt this will make J's life easier.

FORT Newbie

This show is PROOF that education is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4056263;
    I didn't see it all, either, but I think Danielle had a little show-and-tell set up with that wig, which she used to illustrate how extensions are attached to one's hair, how much force it takes to pull them out, and how some of the real hair next to the scalp comes out with them. She had Andy pull on the hair for demonstration purposes. Only Danielle would think of doing that and feel the need to further drive home the point of how harmed she had been by Ashley. I don't doubt that it hurt ... I just think it was beyond time to stop harping on it.
    Oh, lol. I thought it had something to do with some secret affair she and Jacklyn had together!! hee hee
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4056264;
    Call me crazy but I doubt this will make J's life easier.
    Apologizing for something that's been bugging you is one less thing to deal with and the feeling of doing the right thing is very rewarding. That certainly doesn't translate that the world is all okay again nor should my term be taken literally.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Perwin;4056335;
    Breaking news? Gawd, it's been out for weeks now. Interesting how CNN saying that Danielle was all forgiveness. Yeah, she was all about the hugs, but Jacqueline initiated the I'm sorrys - Danielle responded. Looks like Danielle will be blamed for everything and chastised after she's long gone.

Will it ever be over????

Oh yeah, Theresa on Watch What Happens Live Thursday night. More propaganda, I'm sure. Can you imagine she's going to be appearing at some place for a table tipping contest. How do you spell "dignity"??????????? WWE is next.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Danielle has provoked everything that has happened to her. Whether or not she deserved it was a different story - I don't think she deserved to have her hair yanked by Ashley. But she was definitely provoking the whole time.

They did all this forgiveness stuff last year. Caroline and Teresa weren't a part of that, but Dina and Jacqueline were. And they did try to start over again with Danielle. It was always in Danielle's power to end it. She never chose to.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by run4cures;4056269;
    This show is PROOF that education is necessary.
    Love this! They are an embarrassment to the US schools system. Toss in the the fact that they live of their spouses with zero career prospects of their own and they are an embarrassment to women around the globe. Ice it all with the crazy factor and they are an embarrassment to the human race.

+ Reply to Thread