+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Boy, they sure hung Caroline out to dry. In a way, I sort of think Jacqueline just wanted to say whatever it took to get Danielle off their backs, but she could have done that a long time ago and saved everyone a lot grief. And, Jesus, Ashley could have mustered up an apology if that's all Danielle wanted. She didn't have to polish her shoes, just say I'm sorry I pulled your hair and be done with it.

FORT Fanatic

J did a similar thing last year at the table flipping party when she threw Dina and Caroline under the bus about the book. I can understand enough is enough, and wanting to end things and go forward, I did it with my ex, but wow is all I can say. Never expected any of this....and I want my money back!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

TERESA GIUDICE TO LEAVE REAL HOUSEWIVES? | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

TERESA Giudice is reportedly set to leave Real Housewives of New Jersey!

The socialite — who’s $11m in debt — apparently struck a bad deal with Bravo over royalties from her best-selling cookbook, Skinny Italian.

Giudice agreed to give Bravo 10 percent of royalties from her book sales. In exchange, the network said it would make up the difference by promoting her book on the show.

She filmed several scenes with the book, cooking and testing recipes — but the footage never aired. The book was mentioned once during the reunion episode.

“Bravo is trying to hardball Teresa by moving to hire her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, whom she hates, as a possible replacement,” a source told New York Post gossip column Page Six.

“Teresa is done with Bravo, I don’t think any amount of money will make her come back.”
    I'm also hearing she's afraid that something she says/does on camera is going to get her sent to the joint.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4056022;
    Boy, they sure hung Caroline out to dry. In a way, I sort of think Jacqueline just wanted to say whatever it took to get Danielle off their backs, but she could have done that a long time ago and saved everyone a lot grief. And, Jesus, Ashley could have mustered up an apology if that's all Danielle wanted. She didn't have to polish her shoes, just say I'm sorry I pulled your hair and be done with it.
    Exactly. Ashley still badmouthed Danielle on her twitter - and here it is months later after the reunion actually took place. I don't believe Jacqueline apologized to get Danielle off their backs -- Danielle was no longer on their backs. Really felt Jacqueline was sorry for her mistakes and wanted the whole thing to stop. She even admitted that Ashley refused to apologize. Danielle owned up to her crap also. Caroline did nothing wrong, apparently. Wow -- Marlon Brando in drag.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4056036;
    TERESA GIUDICE TO LEAVE REAL HOUSEWIVES? | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

I'm also hearing she's afraid that something she says/does on camera is going to get her sent to the joint.
    A tad late to be concerned on that front. Season 2 was full of "oopsies" for Teresa. She's given the Feds numerous trails to invesigate, all delivered on camera.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

her name is melissa - gorga is her last name.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4054017;
    GORGA?

GORGA????

Who the F names their girl Gorga?

FORT Fogey

Gorga must be Italian for Gargoyle, of which Teresa's family resembles somewhat.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4056040;
    Exactly. Ashley still badmouthed Danielle on her twitter - and here it is months later after the reunion actually took place. I don't believe Jacqueline apologized to get Danielle off their backs -- Danielle was no longer on their backs. Really felt Jacqueline was sorry for her mistakes and wanted the whole thing to stop. She even admitted that Ashley refused to apologize. Danielle owned up to her crap also. Caroline did nothing wrong, apparently. Wow -- Marlon Brando in drag.
    As awkward as the prolonged hug seemed to be, I think Jacqueline's verbally struggling to express her feelings was genuine. She said it haltingly, but she did say that she came to the realization that the conflict was making her feel bad about herself. Good for her! Caroline, on the other hand, definitely looked p.o.'d and couldn't wait to stir the cauldron again.

Caroline's OK Corral analogy also struck a chord. She's like a cowboy riding herd on her family.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

OK. So who is not returning last season? I assumed Danielle, but they never came to any closure on the show - just like Bunny said upthread. Pure titillation on the part of Bravo, once again.

I was glad to see Jacqueline finally extend an olive branch. Someone had to and Jacqueline was really starting to look as mean as the rest.

I was disappointed in Caroline. She needs to get over it. I still like her; but she does need to put it behind her. Life is short.

Did Kim G. get a new set of teeth - she looked very different.
    I think she's actually more dangerous than Danielle is.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4056022;
    I don't think she was hung out to dry. I thought she was being wise and not a sucker. She knows when someone is bad (Danielle) and trying to take advantage (Kim G wanting to be friends to be a housewive). I love Caroline!!!!

+ Reply to Thread