+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 761 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144544 ... LastLast
Like Tree2796Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3501707;
    Hmm so maybe Danielle's 2nd Ex is not giving up the divorce settlement until he can prove he was in fact legally married to her in the first place.
    That does make sense but isn't he the children's father? Wouldn't he still have to pay child support? Are all three children from the same father?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3501258;
    Judge Judy said, "Beauty fades. Dumb is forever." I don't like seeing those girls little being led down the "forever" pathway by their parents. Overindulgence is a form of child abuse.
    Good observation. Children are starving just to be paid attention to, to be asked about their day and then have someone really interested in their answers. I'm so over voluntary single mothers who are perpetual adolescents and never get past their own sexual/emotional needs and bring strangers in and out of the home in a revolving door whirl. They marry over and over and then in between brag that they are a single mother like that's some sort of badge of honor, until they find another meal ticket. No wonder our kids are so needy. They have everything they want materially and more but no authentic parents or anyone to look up to. They often have to take on the parent role to these pathetic women.

What's worse is now I'm seeing men refer to themselves as single fathers. WTF? why not just say the truth, I'm a divorced man, I'm a widower or I'm an unwed father but the cheesy "single father" or in the case of a woman the ridiculous idiocy of refering to oneself as "single mother" as if it's the latest BMW accessory is just creepy.

That reminds me of a Survivor season where Nick's (from Project Runway) sister was a contestant. You know how they have their occupation under their name along with the tribe they belong to? Well, under her name was "Single Mother". I cracked up because you don't see "Married Mother" or "Married Father" under anyone's name as a "profession". When I posted my observation in the Survivor thread everyone misunderstood and thought I was saying that being a single mom was not a difficult job...my point was that she was labeled as a single mother where no one else was labeled for their marital or parental status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3503096;
    I'm so over voluntary single mothers who are perpetual adolescents and never get past their own sexual/emotional needs and bring strangers in and out of the home in a revolving door whirl. They marry over and over and then in between brag that they are a single mother like that's some sort of badge of honor, until they find another meal ticket.
    I'm not quite sure that any woman really wants to be a single mother. It's not something that you're quick to jump into or volunteer for unless it's in the best interests of your children. The only single mothers that I have seen act like you describe are the ones on TV and they are damaging their daughters by not teaching them to be self-sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3502931;
    That does make sense but isn't he the children's father? Wouldn't he still have to pay child support? Are all three children from the same father?
    sure he would, but that's probably nowhere near the amount of the divorce settlement she is trying to get

she only has 2 kids that I have seen

Danielle did a long segment on The Today Show this morning. She says the only work she's had done are her boobs.....I'm not buying that.

Today Show Video Player

Her eyebrows tell a different story! They are almost up to her hairline!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Here eyebrows are creepy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3504766;
    Danielle did a long segment on The Today Show this morning. She says the only work she's had done are her boobs.....I'm not buying that.

Today Show Video Player
    Bunny or anyone else who can help...

Whenever I try to watch the video, it only plays for a few seconds and then jumps to the next video. I always have that problem when I'm trying to watch a MSNBC video. Is it just my computer, or is there a way to make the automatic advancement stop? Thanks.

(As far as the lack of plastic surgery, I think the woman is a compulsive liar. No way do eyebrows move up *naturally* when one ages.)

FORT Regular

People who have loads of plastic surgery must have distorted views of how they look because her eyebrows are only one part of her face that seems to have been altered: her cheeks and chin appear to have been augmented as well.

+ Reply to Thread