+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 767 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast
Like Tree2866Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

OOOh, he wants to take a polygraph test and challenges her to do the same. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by izdatayat;3501276;
    OOOh, he wants to take a polygraph test and challenges her to do the same. lol.
    Wait wait....who does? Danielle's ex husband? Polygraph about what? It's not on until 10pm here on the west and I will be busy watching the season premiere of "Chopped" on the Food Network.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3501434;
    Wait wait....who does? Danielle's ex husband? Polygraph about what? It's not on until 10pm here on the west and I will be busy watching the season premiere of "Chopped" on the Food Network.
    Yes and he says that he's not even sure that they're even really divorced. He wants her to tale a polygraph regarding claims of nasty behavior that she's made against him.

There's more info on the book on the gawker site. I won't link because of the strong language but it's an interesting read if it's true.

JMO>>>>I don't think Danielle would take a polygraph because she has lied too many times.
    Re-watching these shows she has backtracked quite a few times. Example: She said it was her plastic surgeon and then introduces herself to him and tells him she's single and will give him her card later. If he was her surgeon, don't you think they would have met and he would know that about her?
    Also, when she crashed the playdate with J. and T.'s kids, she asked for advice and when they asked what I thought were appropriate questions about why she would bring her kids into this situation etc....she got all defensive and said they were attacking her for not being a good Mom. Neither of them said that ....they were just asking. At first she wanted advice on how to break up with Sleaze, then later said her way was better.
    Why does she keep saying Dina was the one who leaked the book and says she knows it was her and that she was the one who spread it all over town and that's where her kids live etc? When the Caroline, Dina and Theresa got together, Caroline clearly stated that it was her niece who told them about the book. Also, she had to have known someone would find out about it when she is on t.v. That was just absurd to think that no one would find out or mention it. Dina, I'm sure can be snide and witchy, who can't? I just don't think she would waster her time telling all about the "book". I don't think she cares that much about Danielle to devote that much time to her.
    One other thing, Danielle seems to suck the life out of everything she goes to. One wrecked playdate. She only wants to talk to J. about how awful Dina is to her. (unless they did one heck of an editing job) I haven't seen her be that bad to her(snide comments at the spa party aside). I just don't get why she is so obsessed with these women. Why doesn't she just get a job? She also admitted she would never go after someone making $25,000 a year as she owes Nieman Marcus more than that. How could she afford the spa party if she is so "broke"? Sorry I know I got a little windy .

Hmm so maybe Danielle's 2nd Ex is not giving up the divorce settlement until he can prove he was in fact legally married to her in the first place.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

He also said she gave up the names of two Colombians in exchange for the charges getting dropped (reduced? Can't remember) and that he can't get over how she's on tv with her girls showing the outside of her house. He said if she thinks the Colombians have forgotten what she did, that's not how they work....

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3501707;
    Hmm so maybe Danielle's 2nd Ex is not giving up the divorce settlement until he can prove he was in fact legally married to her in the first place.
    that makes perfect sense why would he pay if they really weren't married? but then again if this kevin guy was still legally married then danielle and he weren't really married either. this is really confusing!!!!:
    ita with (sorry can't remember who) who thought that when they showed her on the phone that she really wasn't talking to anyone. That it was all show and no go. i think he said the charges were reduced but not eliminated completely.
    doesn't really matter one way or another. she got herself mixed up with some real doozies!!!! whether she was the innocent bystander she claims to be or really was in with these people is irrelevant to them. i am not a drug dealer don't know anyone who is and can only go by stories that i read in papers (real newspapers not the enquirer) that those kinds of people don't forget slights, real or imagined, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so why expose your kids that way and why tell them about all the drama in your life. kids are supposed to be carefree and spend their time doing kid things not helping you fix the mess you made out of your life.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3501479;
    Yes and he says that he's not even sure that they're even really divorced. He wants her to tale a polygraph regarding claims of nasty behavior that she's made against him.

There's more info on the book on the gawker site. I won't link because of the strong language but it's an interesting read if it's true.
    Is it new info or the article from 4 June?

It sounds like both Danielle and the ex husband may have been evenly matched.
    She doesn't seem to be able to tell the truth.
    From all the book reviews on the Internet ( done long before this show was broadcast ), a majority of reviewers who seem to know this guy have said repeatedly that the book is full of lies.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by izdatayat;3501719;
    He also said she gave up the names of two Colombians in exchange for the charges getting dropped (reduced? Can't remember) and that he can't get over how she's on tv with her girls showing the outside of her house. He said if she thinks the Colombians have forgotten what she did, that's not how they work....
    Wow, that sounds scary. I really feel terrible for her kids. Caroline was right on the mark when she said she wanted to investigate Danielle and find out who she really is, as a new person coming into all their lives. Who knows if the Colombian cartel connection is real or not, but if it is, Danielle is obviously putting herself and her innocent girls in danger, and I wouldn't want to be hanging out with her when the bad guys come looking for her!

+ Reply to Thread