+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 771 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142542 ... LastLast
Like Tree2902Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by izdatayat;3499613;
    Geraldo at Large-- Sunday night Foxnews Channel.... is going to have Danielle's *ex husband* on to talk about the allegations and the book! Double check to make sure it isn't tonight... I just saw a commercial a few minutes ago.
    Is this the husband that she is divorcing now? What is his story? I think I read that he sells exercise equipment, whatever he does he must be pretty successful to afford to be that house and have a black American Express card.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3499620;
    Is this the husband that she is divorcing now? What is his story? I think I read that he sells exercise equipment, whatever he does he must be pretty successful to afford to be that house and have a black American Express card.
    No this is her first husband not the one she is getting a divorce from.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

Whoa I didn't know Geraldo was still on tv. LOL

I'm coming to the conclusion that it was Danielle herself who "leaked" the book. remember back, it was Dina who she wanted to be friends with since they were both single Mom's although, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Dina married??? When the "friendship" with Dina didn't develop she latched on to Jacqulinewho seems to be the most gullible of the group. She started spewing all of this venom towards Dina when Dina didn't give her the attention Danielle though she deserved.

IMHO if Dina did leak the book she would have done it in a bigger way like say on a billboard.

FORT Regular

Watching the marathon and I've gotta say, I like Dina. I love her relationship with her daughter, I love that her priority is her daughter and that she understands that this time flies by before you know it's gone, and you can't get it back. She seems like if she were your friend she'd be a great friend

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3497773;
    Danielle reminds me a little of (X housewife) Quinn. Like Quinn, she isn't capable of having a conversation (with anyone) where she is in the moment. Both of them bring up relationships EVERY CHANCE THEY HAVE. They are CONSTANTLY looking for some kind of approval from whoever they are speaking to. Like Quinn, Danielle had to "meet" with the "boyfriend" and have a "deep" conversation about the "reality" of their relationship. In both situations it was ,already, pretty obvious that these relationships were just booty calls(for the men). Both women were hoping that the men would respond with "Oh no! I love you! You're the one for me! Danielle was hoping that Jacqueline would dump her family for her! I also question people who latch on to people a lot younger them themselves. It's almost like they feel that they have the upper hand or can manipulate someone younger. Of course the "more mature" women in the group have a sense that something is not on the up and up. Something is wrong with someone Danielle's age if her main concern is HERSELF (especially since she has two daughters). It was obvious, from the first episode, who the bad girl was going to be. That is why BRAVO cast her and (probably) gave the blonde the book! Danielle should have gotten mad at BRAVO. Danielle is a bipolar freak! She's just one of those people that after a few minutes of listening to them, you know that it's probably best to walk away.
    Wow, insightful. I never thought of that. Danielle does seem to be excessively in need of friends/relationships but she doesn't seem to lack them either. I mean she had the aging queen come by for tea and sympathy, I think Theresa didn't dislike her much once, she's obviously good at making on-line friends.... And I think all is revealed and explained in the finale or the reunion; I don't think that they've stayed as hostile to each other (except maybe Dina still doesn't like her).

She's as much of a Joanna-One-Note as Quinn but less boring, I think. Quinn was like having the oxygen sucked out of the room; you drifted slowly off to sleep without quite understanding why.

And they both dated really hideous smirking boytoys and each thought her boy toy was terribly hot, while the rest of us wondered if they needed their heads examining.

Quinn never had 'the book.'

FORT Newbie

I am guessing that when Danielle and Dina first met, Dina looked at Danielle the wrong way and Danielle took that as an 'in' for the drama she craves. Danielle says she knows 'too much' about Dina that Dina doesn't want known to the outside world - Dina has never hid from Danille but Danielle has always sought out Dina (If you're all going to Cippriati's (sp) - I need to go)

Danielle sought out Jacqueline (dumping her life story on the poor girl when they first met) and manipulates Jacqueline at every opportunity. When Danielle and J had lunch to discuss the book, D was toasting herself (I think) she says to J: "You WILL toast to this" and then at then while walking into the restaurant for the birthday lunch Danielle says "it's just us - we don't like anyone else" <-- or something like that. Danielle plants the 'we-we-we-' seed and what should Jacqueline say? "Uh no, I have friends - you are a sponge." And then at the birthday lunch, again Danielle forces herself onto Jacqueline: we're life long friends whose bond can't be broken (sorry, again I'm paraphrasing). She's just constantly reminding Jacqueline how close they are as friends ... who says this to their friends?

Thanks for letting my rant here

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3501039;
    Watching the marathon and I've gotta say, I like Dina. I love her relationship with her daughter, I love that her priority is her daughter and that she understands that this time flies by before you know it's gone, and you can't get it back. She seems like if she were your friend she'd be a great friend
    Dina does love her daughter, and shows it in an endearing way. Teresa too, with those three little girls she just loves - and that husband I first thought seemed like a side of beef, well he now seems like a nice guy who appreciates Teresa and the girls. Caroline - wow, she is all about protecting her family! So... gotta say, these are truly family people, and it's refreshing after watching the horrid behavior of other "housewives" such as Laurie, Tamra, and Vicki from RHOC; Kelly from RHNY; and those dummies from Atlanta.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Regular

Geraldo is on about the housewives right now.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Judge Judy said, "Beauty fades. Dumb is forever." I don't like seeing those girls little being led down the "forever" pathway by their parents. Overindulgence is a form of child abuse.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread