+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Okay the blog entry of T's does not really fit the reaction that Danielle got. Her lack of knowledge of the details of the situation would have likely only gotten a smirk from most people not the Andy flipping moment we witnessed. Truth is we will never know the dirt and hatred that exists between these people. I'm convinced Danielle was let go before this thing leads to bloodshed.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4052644;
    Teresa's blog entry about her "nephew" is only relevant if you believe that's the "nephew" Danielle was referring to.

Personally, I do not. Joe's family calls his son with Tara their "nephew." I think Teresa's blog is nothing more, or less, than damage control.
    If that's who Danielle was referring to, it makes her all the more despicable, both for using the reunion show to air dirty laundry not brought out on the actual show and to try to hurt Teresa with it on national TV. If the show comes back, I kind of hope the Giudices are not on it anymore, either. They have too much crap going on with their finances and family relationships ... I know that's what reality show producers love, but T obviously can't handle it, and I wish she would just bow out of the whole thing. It can only get worse from here.

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;4052471;
    I don't think we've discussed Tara on this board, but she's been around for awhile
    I haven't seen any mention of Teresa's brother until today here either.

I am sorry I missed the name, but I agree with the person who mentioned that Bravo had some prior knowledge that there would be some reference to one or the other of those situations.

Maybe it's just me, but my interpretation of the way Danielle phrased it, was that maybe the brother had had a baby, and Danielle was referring to either nephew, whichever one Teresa might want to react to, or assume she meant!
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

It's fascinating that Danielle can engender such loyal defenders. Her circle of admirers seems pretty small, but they make up for it in passion. She's a sociopath with sycophants, as evidenced last night by her entourage that literally fawned over her offstage.

I don't get her appeal. She's transparently paranoid, manipulative, dishonest and spiteful. She causes conflict with people, then believes she's the one being attacked if they respond in kind. This allows her to rationalize attacking them back and the cycle continues.

Whenever I meet someone who has a list of enemies a mile long, is involved in multiple legal matters and who refuses to take responsibility for any of the chaos in her life, I don't think "she's a victim," I think, "she's a perpetrator."
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4052636;
    ...Thing is that article made it seem as if Danielle had people followed...
    I thought they were both doing that. I don't know who started it, I'm guessing the Manzo tribesfolk got all excited about the book and went to town, but (unless, of course Bravo is in on that, too) in my opinion they may have been shooting from the hip a little bit, because of the book, pretty much the worst Danielle dirt had already been dug up.

But for the various Manzo tribesfolk, it wasn't exactly the same situation, so Danielle was actually able to embarrass them more than they had embarrassed her, since she arrived on the scene already pre-embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4052633;
    Yes...it's the sperm from the male that determines the sex of the child. Maybe that's why all that $$ is owed to the fertility clinic...maybe it wasn't for Teresa but for this other woman, yet Joe put it on his dime...hhhmmm...
    Ohh, I wonder if maybe they had originally gone to see why Joe couldn't do a boy with Teresa - and then maybe Joe returned there - but not with Teresa.

Maybe he figured if he needed medical help to get a son, he might as well get him a blonde one.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candor;4052655;
    It's fascinating that Danielle can engender such loyal defenders. Her circle of admirers seems pretty small, but they make up for it in passion. She's a sociopath with sycophants, as evidenced last night by her entourage that literally fawned over her offstage.

I don't get her appeal. She's transparently paranoid, manipulative, dishonest and spiteful. She causes conflict with people, then believes she's the one being attacked if they respond in kind. This allows her to rationalize attacking them back and the cycle continues.

Whenever I meet someone who has a list of enemies a mile long, is involved in multiple legal matters and who refuses to take responsibility for any of the chaos in her life, I don't think "she's a victim," I think, "she's a perpetrator."
    There is a difference between "defending" Danielle and pointing out the obvious emperor's-new-clothes kind of milieu that the RoHNJ franchise operates in. She is the contractual villain. She signed up for it. She gets paid for it. No one feels sorry for her. However, pointing out the logical flaws and downright ghetto mentality of some of the other cast members is just fair comment.

She did start the ball rolling on the Juicy Joe love child scandal, and it will play out in a lot of forums other than ours. Count on it. Would I have chosen to do this? No. I guess I have a little mercy on poor Gia who is starting back to school this week. But if I were Danielle? I'd do it in a heartbeat, and I am pretty sure she did it with Bravo's green light (as I previously stated).

ETA: Regarding litigious individuals like Danielle - I've met countless people who litigate continuously. Theirs is not an enemies list (or hit list). It's a stream of (tax free) income for people who are aware of their rights and know when they've been a)violated and b) violated or abridged in a possibly compensable way. This is America.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 08-31-2010 at 07:09 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4052628;
    Maybe I'm also confused...but what's "acknowledging" mean as opposed to being there when the kid was born...aren't you acknowledging it being born by your mere presence at the hospital?
    I assumed they were using it in the sense of "claim," as in include when you list off your relatives, acknowledge that the person is related to you, as opposed to pretending, or even insisting that they aren't.

So in this case, it could mean either one, why do you not acknowledge your brother's child (if he had a baby) and/or, why do you not acknowledge the child that your sister in laws take around with them and claim as their nephew, that your mother in law calls her grandson, why do you not also say he is your nephew?

It was a night of Memorable Moments in Reality Show History.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4052647;
    Someone here said it best when they said this is all so medieval.
    And coming on the same night as that Slambook thing on Bachelor Pad, the girl just shattered because the other contestants said she could never be a wife!

Cultural change is s - l - o - w

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4052644;
    Teresa's blog entry about her "nephew" is only relevant if you believe that's the "nephew" Danielle was referring to.

Personally, I do not. Joe's family calls his son with Tara their "nephew." I think Teresa's blog is nothing more, or less, than damage control.

Poppy,

Can you post where this information came from? I don't think it was ever discussed on the show.
    TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread