+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4052414;
    Sorry to have misunderstood, Lucky. No intention of offending - but the above is a nearly textbook description of legal incompetence. Add to that her "don't push my buttons" defense and her supposed denial of her financial problems and you have someone who doesn't function well in the adult world (an incompetent).
    No offense take, Poppy. I understand your explanation, but not being a lawyer myself, I have no idea how "legal incompetence" is defined. I do think she appears not to function well emotionally in the adult world when faced with adversity, but that doesn't make her "incompetent" (we're all incompetent in different ways and areas, nor does it excuse anything in my book. I hope she sees that Caroline was right when she said she (Teresa) gave Danielle exactly what she wanted by flying off the handle like that. Despite her huffy exit from the scene and the phony backstage lovefest, Danielle loved every second of it, as her nearly continuous smirkiness attested. She is one smart, calculating cookie and knows exactly what she's doing every second. It's sad, really ... she must be in a lot of pain to lead her life this way.

WHEEW!!!! That was honestly one of the most very disturbed TV show I have ever witnessed. Where to even begin.

Danielle put the worm on the hook & those 3 women jumped and took the bait hook and all. She is not an innocent victum of "those woman". She played them for the fools they really are. Caroline to her credit, did not jump up and down like Teresa & Jacqueline did.

There was more hair flipping last night with teresa, Jacqueline & Danielle than there would be from a group of 12 year old gilrs at a Justin Beiber concert except I believe the 12 year olds would be better behaved.

So did I actually hear it correctly that Teresa said "break-up" & not "bring-up"? Maybe Danielle & Joe were stomping some grapes. I'm just sayin.

Why do I have visions of Danielle as next year's Dina Lohan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4052460;
    WHEEW!!!! That was honestly one of the most very disturbed TV show I have ever witnessed. Where to even begin.

Danielle put the worm on the hook & those 3 women jumped and took the bait hook and all. She is not an innocent victum of "those woman". She played them for the fools they really are. Caroline to her credit, did not jump up and down like Teresa & Jacqueline did.

There was more hair flipping last night with teresa, Jacqueline & Danielle than there would be from a group of 12 year old gilrs at a Justin Beiber concert except I believe the 12 year olds would be better behaved.

So did I actually hear it correctly that Teresa said "break-up" & not "bring-up"? Maybe Danielle & Joe were stomping some grapes. I'm just sayin.

Why do I have visions of Danielle as next year's Dina Lohan?
    There's some difference of opinion here about that. I believe she said "bring up" because after Danielle left the stage, Teresa said to Caroline that she became angry when Daneille "brought up" her family.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I totally agree that it was vicious of Danielle to bring up Teresa's "nephew," and I think she knew exactly how Teresa would react. Here is why:

There are not a lot of secrets in their town/s, and it's widely believed that the beautiful blonde, blue-eyed baby boy that Joe's sisters carry around and refer to as their "nephew" is Joe's son with his mistress, Tara. She tells anyone who asks that Joe is the baby daddy. It's also believed that his family is crazy about the 6-month old baby boy and that Teresa knows all about the birth and his long-standing affair. She also knows that the baby's mom is not going away any time soon.

If this is true, and given Teresa's bottomless lack of self-control, Danielle's lucky that she still has eyeballs.

ETA: It's also rumored that Danielle is well acquainted with Tara, and that she made it her business to be.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 08-31-2010 at 02:10 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4052463;
    I totally agree that it was vicious of Danielle to bring up Teresa's "nephew," and I think she knew exactly how Teresa would react. Here is why:

There are not a lot of secrets in their town/s, and it's widely believed that the beautiful blonde, blue-eyed baby boy that Joe's sisters carry around and refer to as their "nephew" is Joe's son with his mistress, Tara. It's also believed that his family is crazy about the 6-month old baby boy and that Teresa knows all about the birth and his long-standing affair. She also knows that the baby's mom is not going away any time soon.
    If this is true, and given Teresa's bottomless lack of self-control, Danielle's lucky that she still has eyeballs.
    Holy moly, where have I been? I didn't know any of this! Has it been discussed before on the board? If not, just curious how you know about the mistress and the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4052413;
    Yeah, I don't even mean hate in the sense of, you know, hatred. Danielle really does love it when they lose it. That way she can say she wasn't the insane one. She knew that when she brought up Teresa's nephew, for whatever reason, Teresa would act that way. She was banking on it. She loves being the victim. I would actually feel more sorry for someone like Kelly being ganged up on then I ever would Danielle.
    I found no problem with Danielle asking Theresa about her "nephew" -- she was throwing it back at Theresa after Theresa questioned her about asking Jackie about her kid. Nothing wrong with that. If it were me, I'd grab every bit of ammunition to throw back at them. She has that right; unfortunately, lots of people think Danielle should just take it. Obviously, she came "armed" (if I understand the trailer for next week when she pulls a wig out a bag). I think it was a wig.

And what "nephew?" Jackie's kid? They aren't even related.

Who's on first?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4052463;

There are not a lot of secrets in their town/s, and it's widely believed that the beautiful blonde, blue-eyed baby boy that Joe's sisters carry around and refer to as their "nephew" is Joe's son with his mistress, Tara. It's also believed that his family is crazy about the 6-month old baby boy and that Teresa knows all about the birth and his long-standing affair. She also knows that the baby's mom is not going away any time soon.

ETA: It's also rumored that Danielle is well acquainted with Tara, and that she made it her business to be.

If that is all true.....that explains a lot!

FORT Fan

I don't think we've discussed Tara on this board, but she's been around for awhile (and Poppy's right, T knows about her). However, I do think Danielle was out of line for bringing that up... it didn't have anything to do with show, or her (Danielles) story. She was doing it to egg them on.

FORT Regular

I cannot stand Danielle/Beverly for one second. She's unstable and needs professional help. It would appear that she didn't have the best parental guidance as a child and now does not know how to parent her own children. I don't know if her kids have a loss of light in their eyes, as Caroline puts it, but they definitely have been overexposed. I liken it to the Duggars. Those kids grew up too fast. The parents have the older kids take care of the younger kids. They don't have a chance to have the "normal" limited responsibilities children should have. Instead, they are assigned these roles. For Danielle's daughters, they have to guide their mother instead of being able to count on her to be responsible and be a good example of how to behave like an adult. It's really sad, especially if Danielle's daughters really do cry every day at school. I don't think being removed from Danielle's home would help them either since Danielle's information is every where (she puts her information out there for all to see). Those girls could move anywhere and never be far away enough from the crap that surfaces about this woman.

Teresa is garbage too. She flies off the handle and consistently fails to conduct herself as an emotionally stable adult. She always defends her actions as normal responses (it's not ok to chase anyone down a hallway whilst screaming like a lunatic). Her daughters are going to grow up to be just like her and those are people this world does not need.

Jacqueline. I don't know how I feel about her anymore. I used to really like her and now I think she just lets Danielle get under her skin. She sees Teresa as behaving like a maniac and maybe she thinks it's ok to act like that too.

I have no opinion of Caroline anymore. She may say some mean things, but she almost never back-peddles or recants things she says. She also protects people too much. As psychotic as your friends and family can act, they are adults and completely responsible for their actions. There is no need for you to defend everyone.

Please Lord, do not feature Kim G as a regular housewife next season. In my opinion, she's worse than Danielle. I would really rather watch loco Danielle. REALLY!!!
    Last edited by miry; 08-31-2010 at 02:17 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;4052471;
    I don't think we've discussed Tara on this board, but she's been around for awhile (and Poppy's right, T knows about her). However, I do think Danielle was out of line for bringing that up... it didn't have anything to do with show, or her (Danielles) story. She was doing it to egg them on.
    I'm completely fascinated! How do you guys know this ... that there's a mistress and a baby, and that Teresa knows all about it? So maybe she DID say "don't break up my family."

+ Reply to Thread