+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I still maintain my opinion that Danielle loves to be hated. She wants to play the victim. Loves to push buttons. Loves to get those women riled up. She has done FAR more behind the scenes that we will never know. This has been confirmed by what was said at the reunion. You can bet if Caroline did not shut up the Dina talk she would have been running right off to her lawyer after taping to say they broke the gag order she had her lawyer put on them. She's evil and she pulls the strings of everyone around her including her kids.

This does not mean that I side with the other women either. T needs to grow up and learn how not to be so easily manipulated. She rages like a rabid animal every chance she gets. J needs to follow her own lead instead of riding whatever wave comes her way. She truly needs to grow a pair. Caroline would be able to go toe to toe with Danielle and her manipulative ways and even get the best of her if she didn't have T, J and Ashley to haul along for the ride. I truly don't think that even Danielle is a match for Caroline in the manipulation department if she took her gloves off. Only Caroline's family leaves her vulnerable. She is Michael Corleone and those three are her Fredos.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4052251;
    and more

clap!

I cannot believe that Danielle is being blamed for everything - so she is suppose to just sit there and watch these women tear up? I think she needed to shut that loud mouth up and just the mention of a relative set her off. You know why, because there's some truth in whatever Danielle said. As far as I am concerned none of those women have solid parenting skills and they certainly donít shed a good light on the women of NJ much like snooky and her clan.
    Last edited by atlMD; 08-31-2010 at 09:08 AM.

FORT Fogey

I didn't feel one ounce of sympathy for Danielle. It's okay to hate them all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4052313;
    I agree! No sympathy from me, and they are all a bunch of lunatics. I sent you a p.m., thanks!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4052313;
    I honestly believe that most people do hate them all. Not really a sympathetic character in the bunch, and adding that dried up old nozzle kim G. to the mix will not change that. All we may see as a result of that is a few hits to the friendship of Caroline and Kim's sons. Bravo would love every minute of that. To me the only thing worth seeing last night was Andy getting thrown into his chair.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

All that said, it really was the best reunion ever.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4052334;
    To me the only thing worth seeing last night was Andy getting thrown into his chair.
    Imagine doing that to your boss and still having a job. I loved Teresa last year but now, she's her own worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4052336;
    All that said, it really was the best reunion ever.
    Gotta agree with you here. Very explosive! Poor Andy! Part two should be a massive trainwreck too. Kim 'G' is going to be there and they haven't even talked about Ashley and the hair pulling fiasco yet. I'm glad Bravo fired Danielle. She is evil and delusional and I feel sorry for her two daughters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;4052221;
    Ok, what's with the nephew thing about Teresa?
    I can't believe Andy didn't go into more about Teresa's debt. What about all her stuff being up for auction? And Jacquline is trying to be like Teresa and it ain't working for her. Who does her makeup. It looks terrible.
    Looks like Andy lets everyone get off easy except for Danielle. He loves to start the trouble. Of course I'm lovin it.
    Next year is going to be one big snooze fest. But I'll bet you $100 bucks that Caroline and her girls will be talking about Danielle next year.
    What ever it was it was bad baaaad about the nephew. Tess at first didn't react and then went INSAAAANE. How could that innocent-ish remark (Danielle is always 'innocent-ish') 'break up her family?' Clearly everything isn't all beer and skittles (vino e bocce?) back in Pa'ersen. How could not acknowledging a nephew break up a family?

Again, they hate Danielle because she doesn't play the game with them - the game that says that they're all perfect and whatever's been swept under the rug stays there. Somehow Danielle knows 'stuff' and won't shut up about it but if you carefully consider she keeps most of their secrets. Whether or not it's just to have it in her pocket to needle them back with, as insurance, or because she genuinely doesn't want to hurt them she does keep mum about a lot of things.

Why didn't Dina's attorney fight the gag order if Dina was merely telling the truth? How did Danielle get one if Dina was merely telling the truth? This inquiring mind would love to know.

It's rumoured that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    someone will walk away from the reunion vowing never to return.......who do you think that is?

+ Reply to Thread