+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 757 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141541 ... LastLast
Like Tree2725Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3495912;
    Danielle I've come to like because I came to the same conclusion that canuck did. What's she actually been proven to have done that's so bad, other than having bad judgement in her twenties when it comes to friends? There's rumor and speculation, but there's also a dismissal of all charges. She seems to have some issues (like with men) but had guccimodel been a hot sexy dude a la Max, nobody would have said anything. Had baldy not been a sleazebaldy but treated her right, she'd have been cheered for dating a younger man.

I agree. People are carrying on about this book like it is the gospel truth. Maybe the author used some liberties? On some review sites it seem slike he was trying to get it made into a movie years ago. Perhaps he made it more salacious for book sales?

I doubt the Colombian mafia or whoever is after her, I'm pretty sure they would have found her by now.

FORT Regular

On the other hand, where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodGirl;3497012;
    I agree. People are carrying on about this book like it is the gospel truth. Maybe the author used some liberties? On some review sites it seem slike he was trying to get it made into a movie years ago. Perhaps he made it more salacious for book sales?

I doubt the Colombian mafia or whoever is after her, I'm pretty sure they would have found her by now.
    I haven't heard of a libel or slander suit. Danielle is not denying she was there she is just trying to make people believe she just showed up when the bust occurred. The mug shots the name and the story can all be googled. I believe more of it is true than false. As was stated by a previous poster, " where there is smoke there is fire!"
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kiz

I get the feeling that Danielle's denials are mostly that she was young and dumb. Only one part of that equation has changed in my opinion. She's still looking for the "easy" money, which would be fine if she didn't have two young daughters to consider. I shudder to think how they're going to view their relationships with men as they get older.

FORT Fogey

Thing is if she really were a dangerous moll, would she not (a) be on the lam (aren't I au fait with the underworld slang?!) or in the witness protection program and (b) have had her kids taken away from her? Is she? Has she? Or is she not living in a huge house, quite openly, with a black AmEx?

I think there are hints around that all this has blown over recently.

And you can't blame her for minimizing it; but to overstate it and call her "garbage" like Theresa did is unfair.

FORT Newbie

I'm not saying that it was all made up, but maybe embellished? I have not read the book nor do I plan to. I believe she was around shady people and turned a blind eye either because she like the lifestyle or she was so high she didn't care.

She seems like she would be more into spending her drug dealer boyfriend's money, not caring where it came from rather than selling the stuff herself. I just used the drug dealer thing as an example. I know what she was involved in was more complicated.

Danielle reminds me a little of (X housewife) Quinn. Like Quinn, she isn't capable of having a conversation (with anyone) where she is in the moment. Both of them bring up relationships EVERY CHANCE THEY HAVE. They are CONSTANTLY looking for some kind of approval from whoever they are speaking to. Like Quinn, Danielle had to "meet" with the "boyfriend" and have a "deep" conversation about the "reality" of their relationship. In both situations it was ,already, pretty obvious that these relationships were just booty calls(for the men). Both women were hoping that the men would respond with "Oh no! I love you! You're the one for me! Danielle was hoping that Jacqueline would dump her family for her! I also question people who latch on to people a lot younger them themselves. It's almost like they feel that they have the upper hand or can manipulate someone younger. Of course the "more mature" women in the group have a sense that something is not on the up and up. Something is wrong with someone Danielle's age if her main concern is HERSELF (especially since she has two daughters). It was obvious, from the first episode, who the bad girl was going to be. That is why BRAVO cast her and (probably) gave the blonde the book! Danielle should have gotten mad at BRAVO. Danielle is a bipolar freak! She's just one of those people that after a few minutes of listening to them, you know that it's probably best to walk away.

FORT Regular

^^^^^^ All of that. Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3493679;
    Well, he IS her husband and he DID pay for them. He should be the first to see them IMHO
    Of course he should be the first to see them. But what about "How are you feeling dear?" or "I love you" or "The girls send their love"

but sneaking a peak..on what bandages? Would they have been at their best? Was he trying to be "cute"? bleach...makes me want to use that simile that throws up and I HATE that smile..
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Regular

Geraldo at Large-- Sunday night Foxnews Channel.... is going to have Danielle's *ex husband* on to talk about the allegations and the book! Double check to make sure it isn't tonight... I just saw a commercial a few minutes ago.

+ Reply to Thread