+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3261Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4052195;
    I'm watching it now -- and I'm sick to my stomach. What an ambush. How on earth does anyone expect Danielle to just sit there and have all that crap thrown at her? What horrible, self-righteous, petty, nasty people. Never felt sorry for Danielle before, but it is so uncomfortable to sit back in our living rooms and watch someone being treated like this -- and that she's there taking it. j

And now we have to read all the blogs and comments congratulating everyone how they treated Danielle and that she deserved it.
    They are ALL dysfunctional. I'm sure each and everyone of them, including the husbands, have some deep secrets that they would not like anyone else to know. So far, they've been lucky (...well, maybe not so much Teresa and Juicy.)

I love to watch them all act like saints compared to Danielle and that's only because their dirty little secrets are still hidden or maybe just a tad less evil than Danielle's. That being said, I dislike Danielle very much because she's a lousy mother. Otherwise, I don't care what kind of scummy things she does/did, except for the fact she has kids and she should be a better example.

I don't feel sorry for Danielle, because she is allowing herself to be "bullied or victimized" here by the other women. She keeps the game going by doing/saying things that will produce the results she wants. She wants to be seen as the victim and they, the bullies. They're all just playing their roles. I think the animosity between the women is real but they're encouraged to take it a step higher.

I remember a time when it was important to not air your dirty laundry. Now days, it seems that is the road to fame/notoriety.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4052195;
    I'm watching it now -- and I'm sick to my stomach. What an ambush. How on earth does anyone expect Danielle to just sit there and have all that crap thrown at her? What horrible, self-righteous, petty, nasty people. Never felt sorry for Danielle before, but it is so uncomfortable to sit back in our living rooms and watch someone being treated like this -- and that she's there taking it. j

And now we have to read all the blogs and comments congratulating everyone how they treated Danielle and that she deserved it.
    I agree with this 100%!! It has now gotten to a point where it's sad and disturbing to watch. I think Danielle is a few yolks short of an egg salad, but she is still a human being, a mother and a woman. As far as I saw, Danielle handled herself with poise and the other 3 acted like trash.

Teresa should really heed Joe's advice and act 'civilized'. She is the lowest of the trashiest ghettos that I have ever seen. She acted like a complete lunatic tonight. She was foaming at the mouth, with crazy eyes, and grunting like a pig. In my eyes, Teresa is infinitely more disgusting than Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;4052255;

And did I see/hear right regarding the brief footage for next week's reunion? Were the Bravo monkeys trying to imply that Danielle and Jacqueline had some type of sexual contact (you know, the part where Danielle said to Jacqueline "I loved you!" and pulled that wig? out of the duffel bag?). My mom and I were trying to figure that out. We Tivo'd it a few times but still couldn't figure it out.

Jacqueline had a weird look on her face when Danielle pulled that hair out of the bag.
    I never picked up on that aspect but as I read what you wrote, I immediately remembered an episode where one afternoon Jacqueline went to visit someone, who she didn't really know....her son's friend's mother??.........sorry my memory is not great. All I remember is J went there and they ended up drinking a lot of wine, getting really silly and I remember thinking that maybe there was more than we saw going on.

Maybe someone remembers this better than I do but at the time, I just thought it was an odd thing to insert in the episode and felt something else went on that we weren't shown. Just that little instinct that pops up when all you know is that something's not quite right.

Jacqueline went to visit her daughter Ashley's boyfriend's mom at his mom's house. They both got really drunk and were acting silly...but that was all they showed.

I don't know. I feel like the women (T,C and J) are all over reacting, because it's so frustrating to deal with Danielle. I know that they seem kind of nutty but dealing with someone who lies (like Danielle does) could make you seem crazy. Maybe I'm wrong here but isn't Danielle the only one of these women that has a criminal past? Shouldn't that give us some insight about the real Danielle? I still have to think that Danielle deserves to be ragged on. Just the way that she carries herself. Strutting off the stage and acting so upset. What a lie! She was hoping that Teresa would hit her just so that she could say "There, see how awful she is"!. Good liars, are very GOOD at it! They twist things, they answer questions, with questions and make the people (trying to "catch" them at their lies) seem crazy! I don't care if Caroline, Jackie and Teresa are friends, they're all telling the same story! I believe them. Give it a few months and Danielle's new "girlfriend" (the singer) will have the same complaints about her too. Danielle is a poor excuse for a human being. She only knows how to play people. She doesn't know how to have a real relationship with another person. It's too bad that this show has given her a platform for her antisocial behavior. She has some ridiculous thought that she will remain famous once this stupid show is over. She really thinks that she is a star! That she has something to offer us (she doesn't). The ONLY thing that I have ever agreed with Danielle on is that Ashley shouldn't have pulled her hair. That's it! She had 4 people sitting there, telling the truth about things and she wouldn't admit to anything! Sorry, I go with the majority. They all say that she's a liar and I believe them!

Quote Originally Posted by realhousewife1;4052258;
    Teresa is infinitely more disgusting than Danielle.
    I completely agree. Irreverent Teresa is neither cute nor funny. The way she screamed her demands at Andy is the same tone she had with the police at the country club that night. I see now why she has such a love for wearing animal prints....the woman needs to be caged.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by realhousewife1;4052258;
    Teresa should really heed Joe's advice and act 'civilized'. She is the lowest of the trashiest ghettos that I have ever seen. She acted like a complete lunatic tonight. She was foaming at the mouth, with crazy eyes, and grunting like a pig. In my eyes, Teresa is infinitely more disgusting than Danielle.
    I agree. Teresa is really disgusting. And it was funny that Caroline called Danielle garbage when she is garbage herself. And Jaqueline is a piece of cr@p, herself. Like her daughter, I can see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Danielle is a sociopath. Her relatively reserved demeanor tonight is because she is not fully present in the moment. She is presenting a persona that she may believe will benefit her.
    Teresa is unfortunately fully there, right in the moment, and making an ass of herself.

What a mess.

Danielle sat there like a spider....just waiting for her chance to pounce. Her true character was shown during filming....not this demure..."I'm a victim"...see how civilized I can be....fake and phony...on valium mannequin. The clip they showed when Danny told her of Joe's DWI was very telling. Sure...last night she said she was just grateful that no one was hurt after seeing pics of the truck....BUT...that was not her reaction when she was told. The delight in her eyes...the smug smile and her rubbing her hands together like a villan in a B movie said it all. I expected to see her twirling a mustache.

She is fully aware how emotional Teresa is.....and knows just how to push her buttons. She has done it over and over...and it works for her every time. Last night was no different.

Caroline tried to tell her that again.....she ended up giving D just what she wanted. D can sit there...have T in her face yelling...and end up looking like a victim...once again. That was the plan and she pulled it off much better than Jill from the NY reunion.
    The tears backstage...the hugging...the 'new beginnings' chant...are all staged. Really...when the Emmy's were given out...she should have received one for most 'dramatic' actress...cause that's what she is.
    J was right when she stated in a preview...."it's all fake...and anyone who doesn't see that...is just as crazy as she is".

I think one of my favorite parts (aside from Teresa)...was when D couldn't even keep her lies straight. She made such a point of telling Andy that her girls are shielded from the show...don't watch it...and don't look at anything about it on the internet. Afterall...she is the best Mom ever. Then says that the girls were offended by what Caroline said about them. Huh?
    Best comeback from Caroline? "How do they know what I said"?

For me it would be very hard to sit there....as this person puts on an act...lies and continues to play the victim card. When D blamed editing for her portrayal...I thought I'd heard it all. Good lord...as C said....she IS perfect....and I may want her autograph as well.

If D truly has been fired....I believe the careers of the Staub family will come to a screeching halt. Sure Christine is a lovely girl...but I think the Bravo cameras and publicity had a lot to do with it....and they overlooked her nut of a mother. Once the cameras are gone...their phone calls aren't going to be returned.

I am in the minority in liking Teresa. Her financial troubles are her own. I figure most of Washington DC is corrupt... and don't pay taxes...and they get away with everything. I don't believe T is a mean person and she does love and try to protect her family.
    I just like her.

Looking forward to the rest of the reunion and for more info on the D firing...if true.

I think Teresa has come completely unglued with her 'wealth' being exposed as a total fraud. Wasn't the 11 million number in the bankruptcy documents? She kept denying and denying that it was anywhere near that much

Danielle seems to still relish playing the victim role.

+ Reply to Thread