+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Well, here we go. Teresa coming out of the gate strong. The person running the "beep" button has a tough job

I'm watching it now -- and I'm sick to my stomach. What an ambush. How on earth does anyone expect Danielle to just sit there and have all that crap thrown at her? What horrible, self-righteous, petty, nasty people. Never felt sorry for Danielle before, but it is so uncomfortable to sit back in our living rooms and watch someone being treated like this -- and that she's there taking it. j

And now we have to read all the blogs and comments congratulating everyone how they treated Danielle and that she deserved it.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

I could possibly feel sorry for danielle if she didn't love every dysfunctional minute of it. She works those women like a puppetmaster.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4052213;
    I could possibly feel sorry for danielle if she didn't love every dysfunctional minute of it. She works those women like a puppetmaster.
    Absolutely. She brings it all on. Any ideas about the nephew that Teresa failed to acknowledge?

Ok, what's with the nephew thing about Teresa?
    I can't believe Andy didn't go into more about Teresa's debt. What about all her stuff being up for auction? And Jacquline is trying to be like Teresa and it ain't working for her. Who does her makeup. It looks terrible.
    Looks like Andy lets everyone get off easy except for Danielle. He loves to start the trouble. Of course I'm lovin it.
    Next year is going to be one big snooze fest. But I'll bet you $100 bucks that Caroline and her girls will be talking about Danielle next year.

I think Danielle handled herself beautifully. Don't see how she "worked" the nasty clan -- there were constant nasty remarks/insults whenever she was speaking with Andy, Caroline's eye rolling along with the animated Jacqueline and Theresa -- she was ganged up on. I hardly think she "loved every dysfunctional minute."

Andy was real easy on Caroline and Jacqueline -- so, he thinks Caroline is the bomb. Don't care what anyone says, would like to know how anyone would like all those people ganging up on them.

Besides, it's none of their business about Danielle's sex tapes, etc. -- that shouldn't affect their lives one iota. Just name-calling and bullying tactics.

Don't EVEN get me started how Theresa never gave straight answers -- and Andy just let it go.

Curious what the yellow sapphire ring cost.

Just saw where the lovely Ashley twittered: "this reunion is making my blood boil already.. what a crazy dilusional whore."

Whew -- now, I feel better. Off to watch my DVR'd Fashion Police. I really have to get a life.

FORT Fogey

Exactly. She knows precisely how to bait everyone, and when they respond, they get slammed for reacting by those who don't recognize how devious, sly, and deliberate she is. She needs to GO! Thank goodness Bravo finally had the sense to get rid of her, and good riddance. Big sigh of relief ... if the show comes back for another season, I for one will be thrilled that Danielle is gone. She has some serious psychological problems, and I'm tired of seeing them play out on my screen.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4052227;
    She knows precisely how to bait everyone, and when they respond, they get slammed for reacting.
    So Danielle is to blame for Teresa shooting off her mouth the minute the show started? And for Carolyn and her posse screaming at her, calling her every name in the book and yet acting indignant when she dares say anything about them? They're not getting slammed for reacting; they're getting slammed for acting like a pack of wolves going for the jugular.

I am NOT a fan of Danielle, but when a group gets together and piles on one person while that person acts more rational than all the others put together, I have to say Danielle came out looking better than that bunch of shreaking lunatics. I won't even go into "nice" Teresa and her filthy mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchie010;4052236;
    So Danielle is to blame for Teresa shooting off her mouth the minute the show started? And for Carolyn and her posse screaming at her, calling her every name in the book and yet acting indignant when she dares say anything about them? They're not getting slammed for reacting; they're getting slammed for acting like a pack of wolves going for the jugular.

I am NOT a fan of Danielle, but when a group gets together and piles on one person while that person acts more rational than all the others put together, I have to say Danielle came out looking better than that bunch of shreaking lunatics. I won't even go into "nice" Teresa and her filthy mouth.

I hate Theresa more than ever. More than ever. What an animal and I mean that quite literally. Grunting and rutting like a pig, she made me sick. Anger management classes anyone? Theresa's such a liar regarding her bankruptcy and quite in denial. All of the women (except Danielle) lying thru their teeth regarding Joe's DUI. No one, and I mean NO ONE on the planet believes that dumbass story Joe & Theresa are spinning. Joe's a big 'ol fat drunk and he should own up to it.

Jacqueline should shut her mouth trying to stick up for Joe because it just makes her look dumb as a bag of hair.

I'm no huge fan of Danielle's but I do give her credit for holding her own while those 3 woman constantly ganged up on her and bashed her in unison. If that was me I'd have to pull a few "joes" and before I went into that lion's den.

And did I see/hear right regarding the brief footage for next week's reunion? Were the Bravo monkeys trying to imply that Danielle and Jacqueline had some type of sexual contact (you know, the part where Danielle said to Jacqueline "I loved you!" and pulled that wig? out of the duffel bag?). My mom and I were trying to figure that out. We Tivo'd it a few times but still couldn't figure it out.

Jacqueline had a weird look on her face when Danielle pulled that hair out of the bag.

I also don't believe for one minute that Danielle and Danny Manzo didn't have some kind of sexual contact. Maybe they didn't have a full-blown affair but I do think Danielle did more than just hang out with him.

+ Reply to Thread