+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Yeah, I'm guessing it was most likely presented to them by family members as a free trip to Italy, and not being show regulars, they probably signed the releases and packed up happily, not realizing that what they were agreeing to was first and foremost a location shoot for a Bravo show, and everybody's schedule and activities would revolve around that.

I guess the only way we'll find out for sure is if the Housewives decide to take another "family trip"
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

I have to honestly say I tend to agree with Caroline when it concerns Danielle's daughters. These girls have the "deer caught in the headlights" kind of look to them.
    I am not saying Danielle is a horrible mother or mistreats them. I think this is due to the fact that Danielle seems to treat them as I suppose "friends" rather than the traditional mother/daughter relationship. She seems to tend to use them as her confidents & sounding boards. She talks to them about issuses that are best spoken to her friends or family. Her fued with the Manzo clan shold have never been discussed with those 2 girls.
    By her own admission she has had 19 fiancee's & probably twice that amount if not more boyfriends coming in and out of their lives. She has removed the innocense of youth from those girls. Come on...how many "uncles" could those girls have witnessed?
    Not even going into the matter of their father who have a very much younger wife who seems to be closer in age to Christine than to Danielle.

FORT Fogey

If your mom has a sex tape, you're pretty much ruined forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4051857;
    If your mom has a sex tape, you're pretty much ruined forever.
    You only took 12 words to make the point I attempted to make in 3 paragraphs.

Well done!!!! Post of the day!

Say what y'all want about Teresa. Greedy, selfish, money grubbing, terrible taste, ridiculously indulgent stage mom, etc........

She will always have a special place in my heart for bringing us the phrase 'prostitution whore'

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4051912;
    Say what y'all want about Teresa. Greedy, selfish, money grubbing, terrible taste, ridiculously indulgent stage mom, etc........

She will always have a special place in my heart for bringing us the phrase 'prostitution whore'

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4051912;

Every time I hear someone say 'prostitution WHORE' it comes out in Teresa's voice.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4051846;
    I have to honestly say I tend to agree with Caroline when it concerns Danielle's daughters. These girls have the "deer caught in the headlights" kind of look to them.
    I am not saying Danielle is a horrible mother or mistreats them. I think this is due to the fact that Danielle seems to treat them as I suppose "friends" rather than the traditional mother/daughter relationship. She seems to tend to use them as her confidents & sounding boards. She talks to them about issuses that are best spoken to her friends or family. Her fued with the Manzo clan shold have never been discussed with those 2 girls.
    By her own admission she has had 19 fiancee's & probably twice that amount if not more boyfriends coming in and out of their lives. She has removed the innocense of youth from those girls. Come on...how many "uncles" could those girls have witnessed?
    I agree with all of this.

I cringe whenever I see her with her daughters. Their conversation is too adult and to 'mature' for their age.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4051846;
    Not even going into the matter of their father who have a very much younger wife who seems to be closer in age to Christine than to Danielle.
    It's such a fine line. Being a friend to your daughters can be really beneficial to them, because it makes them so much more comfortable with you and your communication is more open, and they're more likely to listen to your advice. Plus you'll just have an incredibly strong relationship, and I know from firsthand experience how beneficial and fantastic that's been with my mom.

BUT my mom has never treated me, in a confidante sort of way, as her friend, at least not until I was old enough to handle it. We've discussed lots of stuff, but never anything that would make me feel unsettled or anxious.

I guess the bottom line is, being a friend to your daughters is great. But seeing them as YOUR friends before your daughters is dangerous and unfair.

OMG OMG. Teresa is out of control! Only 10 minutes in and this is sooo trashilicious already!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread