+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2841Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4050332;
    Was there documentation of that? Could you be kind enough to fill me in? I've gone back a ways and I haven't seen it. Thanks.
    Caroline Manzo, in a Bravo voice-over earlier earlier in this season, characterized Danielle's children as "empty-eyed and socially awkward." I think she also reitereated this on her blog. She danced around the viewers' demands for an apology in her following week's blog. Untrue, cruel, and completely uncalled for on Caroline's part.

BUT Danielle attacks them. Danielle starts fights with them. Danielle circulates rumors about them. And that's on Danielle. If she were truly in fear, she wouldn't do that. Teresa's lack of self-control does not cause the things that Danielle does.
    I definitely agree that Danielle gossips about her cast mates. But then, so do we all I also know, especially in their Twitter accounts and on their blogs, that they lie about her at every opportunity. Even on WWH with Andy! They just cannot leave her alone - then again, not leaving her alone was their contractual obligation this season, don't you think? Caroline, Teresa, Jacqueline, and Ashley are every bit as guilty as Danielle on the gossip/poison pen battlefront. And it's been 4 against 1. 5, if you count Dina Manzo.

I don't know if Danielle is truly "in fear" of them, or not. Either way, she has documented that she is. Perhaps this fact will present itself in evidence in her lawsuit against Teresa and Ashley. I imagine we'll be reading that she also presents her therapist's bills in evidence (bills from a real psychiatrist or psychologist). She will play this phobia like a concert violinist in court. She has Bravo film, their Twitter accounts, and their blogs to validate her claims.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 08-28-2010 at 12:52 AM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Well, if he were truly trying to protect Lexi from that kind of idiocy wouldn't he have filed for full custody? I just think there would have been some sort of consequence of some nature if Dina had actually forged that signature.
    Whether or not his signature was forged (which, being a prove-it-to-me kind of girl, I don't believe), I feel it's doubtful Lexi's dad ever wanted full custody, at any time. I think he just wanted his kid off this godawful show, and (as you wisely pointed out) who could blame him?

If she forged his signature, the only legal repercussions she might have had would have been with Bravo. And she left the show. I kind of doubt it was because of her aversion to "dealing" with Danielle, because we did not see her dealing with anyone but her cat until her ludicrous farewell meeting with D.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 08-28-2010 at 12:43 AM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Caroline described the Staub girls as "Empty-eyed, lacking innocence, and socially awkward" on camera. She got some heat for this from posters to her blog. This is how she addressed it the following week (in late May):

I do feel the need to elaborate on one thing from last week. I think that I make it abundantly clear from week to week that I am my own person with a backbone who is not afraid to accept responsibility for things I say and do. I will say it again ... my comment on Danielle’s children was not an insult to them, rather an observation about Danielle and her parenting. The girls are beautiful, bright, respectful kids. I would never go there. However, Danielle found the need to insult both Jacqueline and Teresa’s children, two weeks in a row. Secondly, I believe that Danielle has threatened me once again. First was last season when she said to all of us that she would "come knocking" and she wouldn’t be alone. Last week she suggested that I made a "BIG MISTAKE." To me, that’s a threat. (The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Blogs - Caroline Manzo - Big Mistake | Bravo TV Official Site)

In other words, she attacked the Staub girls in retribution for what Danielle blogged about other people's kids. Oh, and because she felt threatened in a vauge Caroline-Manzo-Sense. Instead of apologizing to those kids, she tried to justify herself. All of which makes her an utter a$$hole, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4050046;
    Heck, didn't "nice and sweet' Danielle admit that they all 'hate' Danielle (in some online interview or other)?

Also why aren't they grateful to Danielle for not spilling the dreadful secret that has caused them to (a) hate her (b) verbally attack her in the most uncouth terms in nearly ever forum and at nearly every chance (c) physically attack her (d) lay in wait for her -- isn't it odd that they want it kept under wraps what Danielle did? Normally it's the perpetrator that wants to keep things quiet, not the victims...unless whatever it is that must be kept quiet at all costs reflects badly on both the victim and the perp....nobody seems to have clean hands....
    Maybe they've all signed a no disclosure, forbidden to speak of again agreement?

FORT Fan

Caroline Manzo is a creep. A primping creep, but still a creep. Where is her friend Bernie Kerick these days? As Danielle understated, he's not under indictment, he's incarcerated. She strikes me as the matriarch of this idiot's franchise, and she deserves all the accolades (from losers and hangers-on) and indictments that come her way as a result.

I loved the moment when Danielle said that if anyone was a clown, it was the one with the red hair! (And this is coming from someone with naturally red hair.)
    Last edited by Bredincaptivity; 08-28-2010 at 01:55 AM.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4048800;
    In their Bankruptcy Petition they list receiving $10,000 per month from family members.
    Don't even know how to begin to comment on that one.
    I do. Can that family adopt me, please?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4048713;
    Kim G wants to be a housewife so badly she can taste it. Just the image burned in my brain of her sliding those butter rolls of hers down that stripper pole was enough to make me want to cut the cord on my tv set.
    I had successfully vanquished the image from my brain. Now it's back. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4050404;
    Whether or not his signature was forged (which, being a prove-it-to-me kind of girl, I don't believe), I feel it's doubtful Lexi's dad ever wanted full custody, at any time. I think he just wanted his kid off this godawful show, and (as you wisely pointed out) who could blame him?

If she forged his signature, the only legal repercussions she might have had would have been with Bravo. And she left the show.
    Yeah, I don't have any reason to doubt that if Dina did forge his signature, and Danielle knew about it, that she (Danielle) would tell him about it when she got mad at Dina.

But I still cannot shake the notion that there is something else that went on, that none of them wants to talk about, because the signature thing, while I could see it ending the friendship, just does not rise to the level of explaining this extreme hatred and hostility on the part of all the Manzo tribesfolk.
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4049691;
    I caught part of the preview...what did Tess mean when she said to Danielle "don't break-up my family"?
    My first (disturbing) thought when I heard that was maybe Danielle and Juicy had a thing going on the side. I think that would just add insult to injury if Tess found out the reason Juicy wasn't interested in her was due to Danielle. But I hope that is just my imagination running wild.

More likely it is actually "don't bring up my family" like the others have said or else Tess is just delusional and blaming Danielle for her marriage problems.

Quote Originally Posted by bahurupiya;4050497;
    I had successfully vanquished the image from my brain. Now it's back. Thanks a lot.
    Then my work here is done-lol. I refuse to suffer that image alone!

I would love to see Juicy and T gone as well-but that's not going to happen. Bravo wants to capture their spectacular fall for the cameras. Then there is the drama that will likely come if T ever becomes aware of how disinterested Joe appears whenever she is near him, or how he is obviously sick of her spending habits while he's trying to hide his dough from the govt. Besides, who would provide the kind of comic relief that T provides when she hauls Juicy's offspring out there dressed like a matching set of pinatas? Loud screeching little voices complete with "Joisey" accents. Mini T's in the making. If the Jersey Shore cast hasn't caused people to leave Jersey yet, the thought that in 20 years not 1 but multiple little T's will be running around should have them on the phone to their real estate agents pronto.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4048713;
    Kim G wants to be a housewife so badly she can taste it. Just the image burned in my brain of her sliding those butter rolls of hers down that stripper pole was enough to make me want to cut the cord on my tv set.
    All I can say is a heavy-duty pressure cleaner, super strength bleach, and triple layer Hazmat suit couldn't get me near that pole!

News - NJ Housewives' Teresa: I "Attack" Back on Reunion - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

When a preview clip of the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion special hit the web last Monday -- full of shrieking, shoving, throwing and animalistic rage -- fans were shocked.

So were the housewives themselves, who actually lived through the epic brawl, and have seen the two-part reunion in its entirety.

"I didn't believe my eyes!" Teresa Giudice told UsMagazine.com at Thursday's preview presentation of My Big Gay Italian Wedding in NYC.

In the clip, Giudice loudly threatened nemesis Danielle Staub, screaming "B*tch, I'm gonna pin you down!" She later threw a pillow at Staub -- and even shoved the reunion's host and mediator, Andy Cohen.

"I didn't mean to shove Andy," Giudice told Us without explaining further. "I love Andy." Of her other histrionics during the special, she said: "When I'm attacked, I attack back. I don't like to be held back or touched...Listen, I know how to control myself. Just don't hold me back!"

Costar Caroline Manzo's take? "There are no words," she told Us at Thursday's event, shaking her head. "Just no words. I could not compose a rational thought in my head for two days [after the taping]. It took me two days to regroup."

In fact, she adds, "I went to get dinner after the reunion and Ashton Kutcher was [at the same restaurant]. My mind was so completely out of it, I didn't even notice I was sitting next to him. That’s how crazy it was!
    Prediction: Next season we'll be watching the Manzos dropping Teresa like a hot potato. They have to be realizing that she is unhinged, unpredictable (and perfect for next season's crazy).

+ Reply to Thread