+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2902Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4050046;
    Heck, didn't "nice and sweet' Danielle admit that they all 'hate' Danielle (in some online interview or other)?

Also why aren't they grateful to Danielle for not spilling the dreadful secret that has caused them to (a) hate her (b) verbally attack her in the most uncouth terms in nearly ever forum and at nearly every chance (c) physically attack her (d) lay in wait for her -- isn't it odd that they want it kept under wraps what Danielle did? Normally it's the perpetrator that wants to keep things quiet, not the victims...unless whatever it is that must be kept quiet at all costs reflects badly on both the victim and the perp....nobody seems to have clean hands....
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, but they all hate Danielle for different reasons. Teresa's reasons are petty and shallow, and interestingly, Teresa is the one who seems to thrive off the drama with her.

If you're referencing whatever secret caused Caroline to get so upset with Danielle at last season's reunion, they haven't spoken about it at Dina's request, which I'm sure is to protect Lexi's privacy. And why would Danielle admit it? Then she'd have to give up her "I never start any of this" game.

And it's Teresa's prerogative to have her children on the show. It doesn't give Danielle license to say negative things about them. Notice that no one has ever said anything negative about Danielle's girls. Because everyone else is at least decent enough to leave the children out of adult nonsense.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4050021;
    Really - Teresa Giudice has a very short fuse and a very loud mouth. She is hostile and both verbally and physically threatening, from my point of view. She needs to stop blaming others [::cough cough Daniel ::cough cough Bravo] for her poor decisions and abominable lack of self control.
    You're absolutely right. Teresa needs to learn some self control. That's on her. And did you notice how at that dinner, when they were all waiting for Caroline, Teresa was LOVING the drama? And everyone realized it, and it seemed to make everyone uncomfortable.

BUT Danielle attacks them. Danielle starts fights with them. Danielle circulates rumors about them. And that's on Danielle. If she were truly in fear, she wouldn't do that. Teresa's lack of self-control does not cause the things that Danielle does.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4050046;
    Heck, didn't "nice and sweet' Danielle admit that they all 'hate' Danielle (in some online interview or other)?

Also why aren't they grateful to Danielle for not spilling the dreadful secret that has caused them to (a) hate her (b) verbally attack her in the most uncouth terms in nearly ever forum and at nearly every chance (c) physically attack her (d) lay in wait for her -- isn't it odd that they want it kept under wraps what Danielle did? Normally it's the perpetrator that wants to keep things quiet, not the victims...unless whatever it is that must be kept quiet at all costs reflects badly on both the victim and the perp....nobody seems to have clean hands....
    I'm thinkin' it's a dirty big secret they all want kept quiet. Beverly would shout from the rooftops unless there's something that would hurt herself right along w/the Manzo family. Beverly doesn't belong in the same sentence with clean hands IMHO
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

I thought the big thing that Danielle did was pass on the number of a producer to Lexi's dad. Something about Dina forging her ex-husband's signature allowing Lexi to appear on the show.

FORT Fogey

That's what Danielle claimed. If Dina really HAD forged her ex-husband's signature, I'm sure we'd have heard about it.

FORT Fogey

I believe it. If it was anything worse about them, Danielle wouldn't stay mum about it. Fits with the disappearance of Lexi in the second season.

FORT Fogey

Actually, Lexi's second-season disappearance was explained, with fact. Lexi's dad didn't like the content of the first season, and who can blame him? So he wouldn't give consent for the second season. My guess is that when Lexi's father's discontent became known, Danielle stepped in.

Anyway, forgery is a criminal offense isn't it?

FORT Fogey

I doubt Lexi's dad wants to send the mother of his child to prison.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4050128;
    Notice that no one has ever said anything negative about Danielle's girls. Because everyone else is at least decent enough to leave the children out of adult nonsense.
    Haven't we had documentation here that Caroline disparaged Danielle's children on Twitter? And forgery is a crime that requires a victim. I doubt that Dina's ex would swear out a complaint for a crime. A smarter, commonsense approach for a caring dad is simply to protect your children from such harmful idiocy.
    Last edited by Bredincaptivity; 08-27-2010 at 09:43 PM.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

FORT Fogey

Was there documentation of that? Could you be kind enough to fill me in? I've gone back a ways and I haven't seen it. Thanks.

Well, if he were truly trying to protect Lexi from that kind of idiocy wouldn't he have filed for full custody? I just think there would have been some sort of consequence of some nature if Dina had actually forged that signature.

+ Reply to Thread