+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by frenchie010;4049712;
    If I'm not mistaken, Teresa said "Don't BRING up my family."
    Either way why shouldn't Danielle? Tess drags each one of the little darlings out when it pleaseth her so she makes them fair game, as much as Danielle's children were fair game for for Caroline to call empty-eyed and soulless or whatever it was.

Unless <gasp> Joe and Danielle had a little something something.

FORT Fogey

Hiya, Frenchie!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4049708;
    I thought that she said "Don't bring up my family".
    You could be right. Like I said I really stopped watching this show. Will have to torture myself to watch it to see the preview again.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4049691;
    I caught part of the preview...what did Tess mean when she said to Danielle "don't break-up my family"?
    This is what I thought she said too.

I just rewatched it....Teresa squeals so loudly that it's hard to really hear it but it does sound like she says break.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 08-27-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4049682;
    After seeing previews of the reunion, I am beginning to understand why Danielle thinks she needs a bodyguard.
    Really? Because from where I sit she's the one that stirs the pot/pushes buttons/riles everyone up than sits there and acts like she's innocent.

There is no reason why that psycho needs one body guard let alone several.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4050015;
    Really? Because from where I sit she's the one that stirs the pot/pushes buttons/riles everyone up than sits there and acts like she's innocent.

There is no reason why that psycho needs one body guard let alone several.
    Really - Teresa Giudice has a very short fuse and a very loud mouth. She is hostile and both verbally and physically threatening, from my point of view. She needs to stop blaming others [::cough cough Daniel ::cough cough Bravo] for her poor decisions and abominable lack of self control.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Heck, didn't "nice and sweet' Danielle admit that they all 'hate' Danielle (in some online interview or other)?

Also why aren't they grateful to Danielle for not spilling the dreadful secret that has caused them to (a) hate her (b) verbally attack her in the most uncouth terms in nearly ever forum and at nearly every chance (c) physically attack her (d) lay in wait for her -- isn't it odd that they want it kept under wraps what Danielle did? Normally it's the perpetrator that wants to keep things quiet, not the victims...unless whatever it is that must be kept quiet at all costs reflects badly on both the victim and the perp....nobody seems to have clean hands....

FORT Fogey

Heck, didn't "nice and sweet' Danielle admit that they all 'hate' Danielle (in some online interview or other)?

Also why aren't they grateful to Danielle for not spilling the dreadful secret that has caused them to (a) hate her (b) verbally attack her in the most uncouth terms in nearly ever forum and at nearly every chance (c) physically attack her (d) lay in wait for her -- isn't it odd that they want it kept under wraps what Danielle did? Normally it's the perpetrator that wants to keep things quiet, not the victims...unless whatever it is that must be kept quiet at all costs reflects badly on both the victim and the perp....nobody seems to have clean hands....

Welcome Frenchie!

FORT Newbie

Hi AngloAm, and thanks for the welcome, Candybar!

I've watched this group of housewives since the beginning, but based on the previews of the reunion, am not sure I'll watch another season. Caroline's posse and their gang mentality has worn thin, and Teresa's antics (regarding both her bullying and her lame explanations/excuses/lies about her financial mess) have me hoping that the Juicys get their just desserts. Every one of these "ladies" has shown themselves to be nasty pieces of work at one time or another. On the other hand, Danielle is one sick puppy, and I feel so bad for her girls because they have to be embarrassed by her behavior. They shouldn't have to witness the crazy that goes on in their mom's head.

At least the NY group, upon seeing of how close to the edge Kelly was getting on their vacation, realized that she needed help, not confrontation.

+ Reply to Thread