+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4048462;
    I'm feeling sorry for Kim G's children right now. She is making an absolute ass of herself on Twitter and Teresa seems to be her target.
    She (Kim G) is really low rent.

Ironic she's sneering at the one RHONJ she most closely resembles.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4048713;
    Kim G wants to be a housewife so badly she can taste it. Just the image burned in my brain of her sliding those butter rolls of hers down that stripper pole was enough to make me want to cut the cord on my tv set. She keeps tweeting about her money-great. All that means is that she has full pockets and an empty head. Can't stand the woman-which guarantees that she will get the job. That's the story of the RH franchise-we must keep the crazy flowing! You get rid of Danielle, but you have twice the Kim G in return.OH JOY!
    Well, don't forget with Kim G you get not one, not two, but probably infinitely many faces....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4048742;
    It's probably not even money that SHE'S earned...it's most likely money that her husband earned and she just married into and spends. What DOES she actually do to earn $$$??? IMHO...if you've not actually earned the money you're spending...you have no right to brag about it!!
    Well, unless she earned it on a pole or on her back she doesn't strike me as smart enough to accumulate any kind of fortune that wasn't left to her. Intelligent people don't act like her. Capable people don't comport themselves like her. Sensitive people don't lower themselves that far.

New show title: "Bored Ex Housewives of New Jersey". Guess that they'll do anything to spice up their lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants;4048444;
    I just read about Teresa's spending spree on Radaronline and it is criminal. Does anyone know what Juicy's dad does for a living to be able to afford 5k a month? If I were the judge in this case I would be taking a hard look at his parents gifting habits. If they were really looking to make some money, Juicy and Teresa need to write a book about how to live way beyond your means and beat the system.
    I thought it was 10K a month they were supposedly getting in assistance? I wouldn't be surprised if they were somehow funelling money to the parents so they could then give it back to them as a "gift". I think they are hiding income. I hope the IRS is looking in on this. I also bet the expensive jewelery, etc, are in the possession of family members. Hopefully Tess and Juicy will both get what they deserve.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 08-26-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4048463;
    Regarding whether Danielle is really leaving the show: after watching the very end of the finale the other night, I noticed a strength in D's voice when she was telling the girls that "it's over, it's finally over." (or words to that effect). She seemed to be really emphasizing those words, as though they had special meaning. So to me, that was her officially "signing off" and thus saying she was gone from the show.
    I agree. Has anyone heard for sure if she has gotten fired or if it is true she is getting her own show?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;4049101;
    I agree. Has anyone heard for sure if she has gotten fired or if it is true she is getting her own show?
    If she was "disinvited" to return, it happened within the last 2 weeks. The finale was filmed long before this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;4049081;
    I thought it was 10K a month they were supposedly getting in assistance? I wouldn't be surprised if they were somehow funelling money to the parents so they could then give it back to them as a "gift". I think they are hiding income. I hope the IRS is looking in on this. I also bet the expensive jewelery, etc, are in the possession of family members. Hopefully Tess and Juicy will both get what they deserve.
    They think they are so slick. Do they realize how transparent all of these schemes are. I wish I worked for the IRS. I would work overtime to make this wrong a right.

FORT Newbie

I get so angry and disgusted by Theresa her dumb as a rock hubby and those brats she's raising.
    Theresa cares more about the kids clothes and lets them run wild.
    Caroline calls Danielle garbage? She should be pointing at Theresa and her husband.
    I would like someone to explain to me how the banks, etc. allowed them to run up $11MM in debt?
    Their kid's behavior is out of control.
    If I had been on that cruise I would have wanted my money back!

FORT Newbie

p.s. Bravo should be firing Theresa with all this dirt with their bankruptcy.

You could see Caroline was disgusted by Theresa's kids.

Why is there even a supposed war between Danielle and the rest of them? They didn't spend any time together this season.

I think Jersey Housewives has jumped the track.
    I won't be back next season!

+ Reply to Thread