+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3470Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I just read about Teresa's spending spree on Radaronline and it is criminal. Does anyone know what Juicy's dad does for a living to be able to afford 5k a month? If I were the judge in this case I would be taking a hard look at his parents gifting habits. If they were really looking to make some money, Juicy and Teresa need to write a book about how to live way beyond your means and beat the system.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4048124;
    If she keeps up all this talk with her kids re: needing bodyguards to "protect" her and then introducing the bodyguards to her kids, she's going to freak out her kids so much that everytime she leaves the house, they'll have a real fear of her not coming home (getting hurt or killed) and being left an orphan. Just think of what she is doing psychologically to those two girls. She's really filling them with fear and making sure they know that she has a REAL reason to fear by going so far as having to hire protection. Those girls have to be freaking out! That's a very cruel thing to do to your kids...borders on child abuse as far as I am concerned. :nono
    If her kids were living with a normal parent they would be freaking out. They did not even seem to be the slightest bit worried. Unfortunatly, this is business as usual in their world. I feel so sorry for those girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants;4048444;
    I just read about Teresa's spending spree on Radaronline and it is criminal. Does anyone know what Juicy's dad does for a living to be able to afford 5k a month? If I were the judge in this case I would be taking a hard look at his parents gifting habits. If they were really looking to make some money, Juicy and Teresa need to write a book about how to live way beyond your means and beat the system.
    I'd be willing to bet that all the good jewelry is stashed away at one of their parent's houses. How convenient that Juicy just happened to lose his expensive watch the same week that he's questioned about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants;4048447;
    If her kids were living with a normal parent they would be freaking out. They did not even seem to be the slightest bit worried. Unfortunatly, this is business as usual in their world. I feel so sorry for those girls.
    I'm feeling sorry for Kim G's children right now. She is making an absolute ass of herself on Twitter and Teresa seems to be her target.

.The Title should have read "How to lose a "fat ass" in Ten Days" and u have got to know what I am talking about??
    about 12 hours ago via TweetToGo
    Dinner @ 8 Elios 2nd Av NYC with friends from Capri. Itlay & not disgusting, dirty Naples, Italy. Cristal flowing again. Oh to have it all!!
    7:33 PM Aug 24th via TweetToGo

5:29 PM Aug 24th via TweetToGo
    Reply Retweet . Kim D & I Fashion Week bound. Louboutins & major designers in tow! Oh. which ones do we pick? So nice to be rich, never having to pretend!
    12:53 PM Aug 24th via TweetToGo
    sitting on one of my many outside decks Cristal flowing. There never will be the stinky smell of a pizzeria below where I live. Love it! yes
    Last edited by Bunny555; 08-26-2010 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4047798;
    I'm so relieved that Danielle won't be on the show after this season!!! And I don't think there will be any shortage of drama. There's always Kim G and Posche Kim available for two-faced interactions and troublemaking, and Bravo will probably bring in a new housewife to the mix. And maybe Dina will return, which would be great! I'll be sorry to not be able to follow Danielle's daughters though. They appear to be lovely girls, and I did enjoy getting to see them a bit and follow their storylines. But Danielle will not be missed.

PS - Danielle's video -- OMG! Ughhhhhhh!
    Regarding whether Danielle is really leaving the show: after watching the very end of the finale the other night, I noticed a strength in D's voice when she was telling the girls that "it's over, it's finally over." (or words to that effect). She seemed to be really emphasizing those words, as though they had special meaning. So to me, that was her officially "signing off" and thus saying she was gone from the show.

Kim G is tweeting about Teresa??? How old is that woman...13???

I don't get all of this, really I don't. It appears this Kim-person has some rather severe personal & self-esteem issues that should have been resolved before she left high school. This need for attention, especially since she isn't an offical housewife is absurd.

I hate admitting it but I think I have outgrown the housewives franchises. To think it was Kim G who did it too.

Kim G wants to be a housewife so badly she can taste it. Just the image burned in my brain of her sliding those butter rolls of hers down that stripper pole was enough to make me want to cut the cord on my tv set. She keeps tweeting about her money-great. All that means is that she has full pockets and an empty head. Can't stand the woman-which guarantees that she will get the job. That's the story of the RH franchise-we must keep the crazy flowing! You get rid of Danielle, but you have twice the Kim G in return.OH JOY!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4048713;
    She keeps tweeting about her money-great. All that means is that she has full pockets and an empty head.
    It's probably not even money that SHE'S earned...it's most likely money that her husband earned and she just married into and spends. What DOES she actually do to earn $$$??? IMHO...if you've not actually earned the money you're spending...you have no right to brag about it!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4047820;
    I grew up in NO and I don't think of it as a closed or inbred society today, or historically speaking. It's a melting pot!

But there are pockets of inbreeding everywhere in the US. Two of note (places I love to visit) are Smith Island and Tangier Island which are smack in the middle of Chesapeake Bay and accessible only by boat.

Smith (part of Maryland) and Tangier (part of VA) were settled in the late 1600s. In both cases, the settlements that grew were comprised of only 3 families or so. To this day, those family surnames are the most common on these islands. Their dialectical accent is Welsh, to this day. Although intermarraige is apparent, it doesn't seem to have affected these little populations in a negative way.

I've floated far off topic here, and I apologize. But if you love local history and you ever have a chance to visit Smith or Tangier Island, take the ferry to either one and spend a night. It's an unforgettable experience.
    There is one genetic disease I think that affects 'em more than the gen pop.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4048124;
    If she keeps up all this talk with her kids re: needing bodyguards to "protect" her and then introducing the bodyguards to her kids, she's going to freak out her kids so much that everytime she leaves the house, they'll have a real fear of her not coming home (getting hurt or killed) and being left an orphan. Just think of what she is doing psychologically to those two girls. She's really filling them with fear and making sure they know that she has a REAL reason to fear by going so far as having to hire protection. Those girls have to be freaking out! That's a very cruel thing to do to your kids...borders on child abuse as far as I am concerned. :nono
    Well, now that's true, I hadn't thought of that. They see their mother's paranoia as partially at least unchallengeable.

On the other hand, is it entirely beyond the realm of possibility that Danielle refers to threats (actual, implied or possbile) from members of the Laurita-Manzo cartel other than what we see on screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants;4048444;
    In their Bankruptcy Petition they list receiving $10,000 per month from family members.

Don't even know how to begin to comment on that one.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread