+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 741 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140540 ... LastLast
Like Tree2511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

No one deserves to be bullied. I agree with that. Caroline did say she sensed something was off/wrong/sleazy with Danielle before the book stuff came out, so I tend to believe the edits might be giving Danielle a break, which might say a lot for what we aren't seeing. In other words, sometimes crazy people show they are crazy before anyone gets to know them. Don't get me wrong-- we all have issues and everyone gets a little crazy... I'm just saying I'm giving Caroline the benefit of the doubt that they sensed something about Danielle from things she said/how she acts/how she interacts with her daughters/how she's all over Jacki/how she seems to butt in where she doesn't need to be.... etc... and that gave them reason to want to snub her.

ETA: sorry if I am catching up here, but were all those charges of kidnapping, prostitution, etc dropped? How do we know this? And, yes, I do think Teresa is a stage mom...

FORT Fogey

Well, but she is kinda thrown together with them via the show, and they all showed up at her house for the spa session (even if only to be snotty), and one of them is a good friend and the other somewhat of a friend.

FORT Fogey

Danielle may or may not have done something criminal in her 20s, but that isn't the main issue to me. I don't know about the other women, but if she were trying to be friends with me, we would definitely need to have a little talk about boundaries and the fact that she only seems to want friends who will sit and listen endlessly to her dramas and frustrations. That would get to be an energy drain after a while. She's very emotionally needy. I think she needs a therapist to talk to, to take most of the burden off her friends and to help her work through some of her issues. Unless they're masochists or in a very emotionally unhealthy place themselves, most people don't want "friends" like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3496307 View Post
    Danielle may or may not have done something criminal in her 20s, but that isn't the main issue to me. I don't know about the other women, but if she were trying to be friends with me, we would definitely need to have a little talk about boundaries and the fact that she only seems to want friends who will sit and listen endlessly to her dramas and frustrations. That would get to be an energy drain after a while. She's very emotionally needy. I think she needs a therapist to talk to, to take most of the burden off her friends and to help her work through some of her issues. Unless they're masochists or in a very emotionally unhealthy place themselves, most people don't want "friends" like that.
    She also needs to take the burden off of her daughters. They are way too young to have to be her only confidants, which is why they know way, way too much about her business.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3495845;
    Actually, I don't understand it. If you think about it, Danielle has done nothing wrong to anyone on that show. In fact, she did everything she could to be friends with them, even tolerating the insults thrown at her in her own home at the "spa party." It's one thing not to like someone because of bad vibes or chemistry, but they all have been mean-spirited towards her, if not bullies.
    I think Dina is right when she says Danielle "wants to skin her and wear her like last year's versace" Danielle has basically been trying imo by being "friends" with Jacqueline trying to storm the barn doors and get entry into Dina's life. I think she suffers Jealousy over the fact that Dina has what she wants, money, home,friends and a husband that is not around to stop her from doing what she wants but still maintaining the high price lifestyle.

Danielle doesn't want friends she wants unpaid psychological help. Danielle wants someone to tell her problems to, get advice from and then do the exact opposite of their advice. Danielle is looking for someone to agree with her that she is right. Danielle has an all day sucker in Jacqueline because she has no spine.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I can't believe how much she talks to her daughters about!! But at least the oldest knows whats up...."all they want is the goodies!"
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Jacqueline needs to grow a pair and tell Danielle "I've had enough of Mr. Toads wild ride and it's time to get off." Kick that needy pathetic woman and her drama to the curb!
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Jacqueline was supposed to have her little boy today... I wish her the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3496779;
    Jacqueline was supposed to have her little boy today... I wish her the best!!!
    She did 8lbs 8oz. according to another site. The baby's name is Nicholas Francis Laurita
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 06-11-2009 at 11:33 PM.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Special Delivery for Real Housewives' Jacqueline - E! Online

Jacqueline Laurita's real household just got bigger.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star and her husband, Chris, welcomed their second son together Thursday, Nicholas Francis Laurita, a Bravo rep confirmed to E! News.

The duo are also parents to 6-year-old CJ, and Laurita has a 17-year-old daughter, Ashley, from her first marriage.

It was a hard-fought battle to add to their brood. We learned during her show's premiere episode that Laurita has had five miscarriages over the past seven years.

But though she signed up to be followed by Bravo's housewife-appreciating eye, the 38-year-old beauty wasn't sure whether she wanted the cameras with her in the delivery room.

"I don't know if I want people to see me like that," she told E! Online's Marc Malkin last month.

But Nicholas won't be the newest arrival in the Real Housewives neighborhood for long—the recently enhanced Teresa Giudice is expecting her fourth child in September.

+ Reply to Thread