+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 766 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast
Like Tree2857Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3409149;
    we or oxygen.
    Ahhhh.. chick stations! No wonder I've never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3409224;
    Ahhhh.. chick stations! No wonder I've never seen it.
    If they moved the housewife series to oxygen, we or say lifetime, would you still watch?
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3409410;
    If they moved the housewife series to oxygen, we or say lifetime, would you still watch?
    Truthfully? Probably not. I don't have a TiVo Season Pass for any of the Housewives series. I only know when they're on because I do a daily check of the listings for, or stumble across them on, Bravo. I don't even know the station numbers for Oxygen or Lifetime, and prior to the last post didn't even know there was such a thing as a We channel.

Which reminds me, I have to find out the channel number for Lifetime before the new season of Project Runway.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3409563;

Which reminds me, I have to find out the channel number for Lifetime before the new season of Project Runway.
    Anyone know when PJ is set to air? BTW....Bravo is replacing PJ with a new show "The Fashion Show" where the viewers vote on the winner.

I don't think they've set the premiere date yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3409768;
    I don't think they've set the premiere date yet.
    My Time Warner DVR says it's to premier on May 12th.

I was talking about Project Runway which is rumored to start in either July or August. As of 2, April 2009 Lifetime hadn't given a date. Are we talking about different shows?

Project Runway" Coming to Lifetime This Summer
    By Antonia L. Thu., Apr. 2, 2009 , 12:16 pm EDT

Heidi KlumSeason 6 of “Project Runway” will be debuting on Lifetime this summer. Sixteen designers will face off in what’s sure to be a season full of exciting challenges.

“I am so thrilled that fans will be getting their ‘Project Runway’ back this summer,” said host and judge Heidi Klum. “And it will be worth the wait, because Season 6 is amazing and a lot of fun. I'm glad the talented designers will get their chance in the spotlight, plus we have the new added bonus of ‘Models of the Runway.’ And as much as I appreciate loyal fans telling us how much they miss the show, I can finally say ‘WE ARE BACK!’”

Lifetime Networks President and CEO Andrea Wong is equally thrilled with the show coming to the network: “I couldn’t be more excited that Lifetime will bring its viewers an amazing, all-new season of ‘Project Runway’ this summer. As the highest-rated cable network for women, Lifetime is the perfect home for this outstanding program as well as its companion series ‘Models of the Runway.’ All of us at Lifetime are thrilled to move forward with Heidi, Tim, Nina and Michael, The Weinstein Company and the entire ‘Project Runway’ team. We are proud to add these shows to our growing slate of original programming, including the hit series ‘Army Wives,’ the all-new upcoming series ‘Drop Dead Diva’ and our top-rated original movies.”
    Rest assured, I'm praying you're right about the premiere date.

Okay, on the intro episode it actually looks like a pretty good season, as much of a hot mess as RHOA. Doing background checks and/or in depth investigating on people??? That's gotta hit the blog circuit!

Especially with the mob connections these women have.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Will be watching! These shows are like crack!

+ Reply to Thread